Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#33391 - 12/30/09 12:14 PM Status or Xerxes LaVey???
111Cal Offline

I know it doesnt really matter... but I was wondering the status of Anton LaVeys son, Xerxes. He should be getting close to being an adult now. We all know that the LaVey "estate" as it were... was divided in 3---- Karla, Zeena and Xerxes (with Blanche Barton as his guardian).

But we havent seen him at all since Dr. LaVey died. Barton has made sporadic appearances on tv and at the CoS website, but never a peep out of Xerxes? I even watched the news coverage of the 6/6/06 event a few years ago... hoping he would be covered... but he wasnt. Is he active in the Church?? Is he a "normal" teen? Homeschooled? Will he become a part of the CoS as he becomes an adult?

ALSO I know that BEFORE LaVeys death... Anton had become close with Stanton and Karla again.... and they had both become very fond of Xerxes..... Any chance at all, that either of them have gotten to see or speak with Xerxes since then????

#33645 - 01/07/10 01:42 PM Re: Status or Xerxes LaVey??? [Re: 111Cal]
111Cal Offline

anyone? anyone? bueller?

Thou shalt not bump thy poxy thread!
Disinterest speaks for itself.
Consider yourself warned...

Edited by Woland (01/07/10 05:04 PM)

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.012 seconds of which 0 seconds were spent on 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.