Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#33408 - 12/30/09 09:29 PM How does a satanist get into their Heaven?
Aquarius Offline
lurker

i thought their heaven was hell but I heard that worshiping Lucifer is a metaphor for rebellion or something is that true?

i couldn't really locate the views of the afterlife from a satanists perspective per say.

i was thinking that their heaven is an inverse of the christian heaven and in order to achieve paradise they must do bad deeds.

i do not know if i am wrong on this idea but i really couldn't find a discussion on this subject sorry.

#33410 - 12/30/09 10:13 PM Re: How does a satanist get into their Heaven? [Re: Aquarius]
Jake999 Offline

"1. Life is the great indulgence - death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life - HERE AND NOW!
2. There is no heaven of glory bright, and no hell where sinners roast. Here and now is our day of torment! Here and now is our day of joy! Here and now is our opportunity!
Choose ye this day, this hour, for no redeemer liveth!
3. Say unto thine own heart, "I am mine own redeemer."

The Book of Satan IV, The Satanic Bible - Anton Szandor LaVey

You need to read beyond the pages of the internet and Wikipedia to actually learn something. And no, we won't argue with you about what the Bible says. We don't care.

#33411 - 12/30/09 10:23 PM Re: How does a satanist get into their Heaven? [Re: Jake999]
Aquarius Offline
lurker

Originally Posted By: Jake999
"1. Life is the great indulgence - death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life - HERE AND NOW!
2. There is no heaven of glory bright, and no hell where sinners roast. Here and now is our day of torment! Here and now is our day of joy! Here and now is our opportunity!

You need to read beyond the pages of the internet and Wikipedia to actually learn something. And no, we won't argue with you about what the Bible says. We don't care.

Ah i see, thank you for clearing this up for me. That question has been tormenting me quite a long while.So for you there is no heaven or hell just an earth?

Do all satanists follow that because i heard there were sects?

#33420 - 12/31/09 05:23 AM Re: How does a satanist get into their Heaven? [Re: Aquarius]
Anne Offline
stranger

Loc: Denmark
 Originally Posted By: Aquarius
 Originally Posted By: Jake999

Ah i see, thank you for clearing this up for me. That question has been tormenting me quite a long while.So for you there is no heaven or hell just an earth?

“There is no heaven, there is no hell, except here on Earth.” - Anton Szandor LaVey.

Satanists do not believe in anything like heaven or hell, because it do not excist to us. Out there, there probally is sects, that do believe that, but they have nothing to do with satanisme.

#33423 - 12/31/09 11:13 AM Re: How does a satanist get into their Heaven? [Re: Anne]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
Aquarius, welcome to the forum. You sound very new to the idea of Satanism. You may want to check out the Satanism 101 section of this forum. You'll find a lot of good information there, and you can post whatever questions about Satanism you have (provided you are reasonably sincere in your quest for knowledge). Take care.

#33428 - 12/31/09 12:34 PM Re: How does a satanist get into their Heaven? [Re: Aquarius]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
 Quote:
So for you there is no heaven or hell just an earth?

No, there is in fact NO Heaven and NO Hell. There is no extra-dimensional space called Heaven and Hell. It is a figment of your imagination. It is 'real' to you in the same way that Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny are 'real' to a five year old. Heaven and Hell is right here on Earth.

Quote:

First, read TSB. We have it in our Media Room. You are practicing a sad form of intellectual laziness. We will not spoon feed you. Read the source material first, then come back with questions. We here are quite familiar with your book. Most of us can quote it back to you line and verse. At the very least you could have the common courtesy to learn our book.

As for the epistemology of various Satanic sects, you should read the material of the TOS or ONA. Michael A. Aquino is a member here. Search his profile and read some of his threads on the matter of 'afterlife.' This will give you one perspective. There are others.

Sorry Micheal. I hope I didn't throw you under the bus.

#33432 - 12/31/09 03:23 PM Re: How does a satanist get into their Heaven? [Re: Aquarius]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I create my own Heaven everyday in the here and now. I get there by doing whatever I feel like whenever I feel like it. My "Heaven" is found in the enjoyment of my life - enjoyment through all the wondrous pleasures being alive has to offer. The real great thing is that I don't have to feel guilty about indulging my desires. Quite the contrary actually, I relish in my "sinful" behavior. You should try it sometime. It is much more entertaining than surrendering yourself to a life denying philosophy that spits upon all things fun.

#33436 - 12/31/09 04:06 PM Re: How does a satanist get into their Heaven? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Highs are defined by lows, and vice versa. It's all quite relative. Remove one, and the other really loses it's meaning. A place of all 'highs' and no 'lows' would quickly recede into normalcy, and quickly lose it's luster. The grass is not always greener, despite what they might say. \:\)

#33437 - 12/31/09 09:04 PM Re: How does a satanist get into their Heaven? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america
I acknowledge the benefits that I have gotten from magic. I realize that the knowledge that I now possess has been handed down through the generations and in some cases has cost these magical pioneers their lives. Compared to the horrors of the Inquisition and the Witch Hunts, these days are Heaven indeed by comparison.
#33460 - 01/01/10 09:37 PM Re: How does a satanist get into their Heaven? [Re: Aquarius]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
i thought their heaven was hell but I heard that worshiping Lucifer is a metaphor for rebellion or something is that true?

True Satanists do not worship anything; we emulate Lucifer by asserting our own individuality- in essence, we become our own God.

Again, give the Satanic Bible a read over in the media room. Won't spoon-feed more than two sentences today. Happy studies.

#33482 - 01/02/10 01:33 PM Re: How does a satanist get into their Heaven? [Re: Aquarius]
Gemini Offline
pledge

Loc: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

That's what you get for thinking, when you should be reading and learning.

Quote:
i couldn't really locate the views of the afterlife from a satanists perspective per say.

Again, this is described in simple black-and-white in The Satanic Bible, as well as countless other sources, in these forums and elsewhere on the Internet.

You couldn't find it because you're not looking.

Quote:
i was thinking that their heaven is an inverse of the christian heaven and in order to achieve paradise they must do bad deeds.

Where did you come up with this idea? Mom and Dad teach you that when you were little, or did you come up with such a brilliant conclusion on your own?

Quote:
i do not know if i am wrong on this idea but i really couldn't find a discussion on this subject sorry.

Dead wrong. S.F.B.

-Gemini

#33538 - 01/04/10 02:17 AM Re: How does a satanist get into their Heaven? [Re: Gemini]
ceruleansteel Offline

Loc: Behind you
Dammit. Once again I'm fashionably late to what could have been a helluva good party.

And thanks to a certain unnamed greencoat here, I've not been my usual bitchy self anyway...

So what the hell, I'll give baby his bottle.

Aquarius:

Satanists do not believe in heaven. Satanists do not believe in hell. Satanists do not believe in God. Satanists do not believe in The Devil. Satanists believe in themself. Satanists are their very own god and do whatever they feel would make them happy, improve their life, or help them achieve their goals. I know you have a search engine because you found this place. I suggest you google, the "Satanic Statements" and the Satanic Rules of the Earth. Both are a pretty nutshelled version of what floats around in the average Satanist's mind. As a bonus, we have people here who actually lived Satanism during it's chronological heyday. I'll give you a cookie if you can read enough threads to figure out who done been dere and done dat.

To break it down into even smaller, more easily digested little bits, you canNOT find information on a "Satanic Afterlife" because THERE IS NOT ONE. When you die, that's it mah brutha. Ride's over.

I seem to recall you saying that you would read much and post little...or was that just the (very sage) advice that was given to you? Really, these elementary inquiries need to be kept to Satanism 101. YOU need to be kept to Satanism 101. I can tell from your level of knowledge so far that there is NOTHING that you can contribute to any serious thread on this site. So while you should definitely feel welcome to read absolutely everything you have access to, do us all a favor and keep the inane questions in their designated receptacle.

It will even improve the quality of answers you receive.

#34383 - 01/22/10 07:30 AM Re: How does a satanist get into their Heaven? [Re: ceruleansteel]
111Cal Offline

Sometimes people who are not familiar with Satanism ask questions like this, which are obviously from a Christian point of view... its only natural to try to view things from your own personal perspective and try to evaluate other beliefs through that same lense.... But it doesnt always work.
#34395 - 01/22/10 01:59 PM Re: How does a satanist get into their Heaven? [Re: 111Cal]
Room 101 Offline

Loc: Scotland
My heaven lyes in the here and now, not through some condescending rules and rituals.

I'm sure there are those here that worship a deity and believe in an after life, but I am not one of them.

Put it this way, if it made me happy, I'd let you drown, fearless of my immortal soul, because I'm already where I want to be.

#34715 - 01/28/10 05:41 AM Re: How does a satanist get into their Heaven? [Re: Room 101]
The Blackangel Offline

Loc: Missouri
This may be hard to swallow, but if you're this worried about Heaven and Hell, then, my friend, you're in the wrong damn place. You're not going to find them here, nor will you find God, or the Devil here. You will only find a bunch of egotistical self worshipping people who really couldn't care less what anyone else thinks about them. Maybe you should go and get re-baptised?

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.