Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#33832 - 01/11/10 01:51 AM The Simpsons Episode 'The Joy Of Sect'
PeteOfTheDead Offline

Loc: Brunswick, Melbourne, Victoria...
One of the best ever Simpsons episodes:

http://wtso.net/movie/389-913_The_Joy_of_Sect.html

#33854 - 01/11/10 03:52 PM Re: The Simpsons Episode 'The Joy Of Sect' [Re: PeteOfTheDead]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
Try embedding a Youtube video (If there's one on there of course...) instead, as the page redirects to a "Learn Chinese" page...

#33876 - 01/11/10 11:47 PM Re: The Simpsons Episode 'The Joy Of Sect' [Re: DistroyA]
PeteOfTheDead Offline

Loc: Brunswick, Melbourne, Victoria...
I went to Youtube first and had a good look elsewhere and that link was the best I could find.

The first couple of times I was re-directed to Myspace but then it worked reasonably well. I thought the fucking page had finished re-directing to other sites.

Could someone who can please delete this thread? Thanks.

#33997 - 01/14/10 08:16 PM Re: The Simpsons Episode 'The Joy Of Sect' [Re: PeteOfTheDead]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
"Smithers, why haven't I heard of this 'The Leader'? He's as rich and wicked as I but seems to enjoy tax-exempt status."

"Actually, sir, with our creative bookkeeping and corporate loopholes, we only pay $3 a year."

"Gasp! You're right! We're getting screwed!"

ROFL!!! Amazing how I grew up watching this show, and can find it as funny now as I did when I was in 3rd grade.

#33998 - 01/14/10 08:22 PM Re: The Simpsons Episode 'The Joy Of Sect' [Re: Nemesis]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Nemesis
ROFL!!! Amazing how I grew up watching this show, and can find it as funny now as I did when I was in 3rd grade.

I second that. The Simpsons has been on for quite some time now and even with all the other "adult oriented" cartoons to contend with it still continues to be relevant and draw a large viewing audience.

"Buy me Bonestorm or go to Hell" lol - that still cracks me up everytime.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.