Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#65522 - 03/17/12 09:10 AM Re: Peanut Butter - your favorite brands? [Re: LeftHandonFeet]
Frumious Offline

Loc: New Jersey
I eat a tablespoon of this every morning as a delicious treat: Skippy Natural.

I love peanut butter and will generally select the peanut butter flavor from any list of choices; for example, at a make-it-yourself frozen yogurt place, I make sure to leave plenty of room in my cup for the peanut butter yogurt. Last night at a local dinner theater there were four types of cake to select from, and true to form I picked the peanut butter cake.

#65610 - 03/21/12 01:30 PM Re: Peanut Butter - your favorite brands? [Re: Frumious]
Jake999 Offline

Same as it ever was... taste the magic. \:\)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb4JNAI0mqg

#67628 - 06/22/12 08:22 PM Re: Peanut Butter - your favorite brands? [Re: Asmedious]
Woodey Offline
stranger

I like Adams, Trader Joe's, and the freshly ground stuff you make when you go to the bulk or natural foods section at various grocery stores. But in all honesty I prefer almond butter. \:\)

#67630 - 06/22/12 08:24 PM Re: Peanut Butter - your favorite brands? [Re: Woodey]
Woodey Offline
stranger

@Jake Thanks for posting that. Talk about a blast from the past! I haven't heard that song in years.

#74782 - 01/23/13 05:39 PM Re: Peanut Butter - your favorite brands? [Re: Asmedious]
Blackbanner Offline
stranger

Loc: Bartow County,Georgia
A wonderful topic this is.I keep a large jar of peanut butter on my kitchen table.I often wake up in the night a wee bit hungry.It is then that I tend to desire and make a peanut butter sandwich.
I am afraid my brand is not as exciting as some of y'alls choices.
For me the store brand is just fine.I shop at Kroger's most of the time.

#81423 - 10/22/13 08:18 PM Re: Peanut Butter - your favorite brands? [Re: Baron dHolbach]
URALYA916 Offline
stranger

Loc: Sacramemto, CA
I had no idea there were different flavors of PB! I recently bought a 4lb. Jar of creamy jif PB. But my all time favorite is peterpan peanutbutter! Oh yeaa! Thanx for the link. That cinamon rasin PB sounds amazing!s
#81431 - 10/22/13 10:28 PM Re: Peanut Butter - your favorite brands? [Re: URALYA916]
OrderOfNine Offline
Suspended
pledge

Loc: Michigan
Personally, I like to mix my peanut butter with heroin, which I extract from the nearest speed junkies rotting corpse. I then toss said heroin/peanut butter into a blender along with an unborn Mexican baby and my own genitals.

To make my Jelly, I have to collect 3 tacos from the nearest Taco Bell, eat the tacos, kill a virgin and consume her still beating heart, then go to the store and buy a bottle of grape jelly.

my bread is made from only the finest scabs, which I steal from the neighbors kid when he sleeps. After grinding the scabs to a powder, I put it in the oven along with my own seamen and a gallon of mayonnaise.

I make it every year, and it is absolutely perfect for Halloween get togethers.

#81449 - 10/23/13 03:20 PM Re: Peanut Butter - your favorite brands? [Re: OrderOfNine]
Ghostly1 Offline

Loc: NY
You are either still high, drunk...or tweaking on something to write this.

Do you extract the semen before blending your own genitals in the blender or perform surgery afterward. As for making it every year.....by my estimation making this once is a end all endeavor. That post was utter bullshit and served no purpose. But if you want to mutilate yourself for our entertainment carry on. Photographs will be appreciated.

#85693 - 03/13/14 05:17 AM Re: Peanut Butter - your favorite brands? [Re: Baron dHolbach]
Ferox Offline
pledge

Loc: Adios!
Yes! Peanut butter is GOOD, I love peanut butter. My favorite is the house specialty from the local delicatessen. The peanuts are grinded without any extra salt or other ingredients (at least, that‘s what I hear), and there’s always a thin layer of foam on top of the surface, very oily, delicious and nutritious - mother nature’s best. Smeared on top of a freshly baked whole meal slice of bread, occasionally with some banana added, it’s a high-powered appetizer. Time to accelerate, bon appétit! \:\/
#105961 - 03/22/16 03:21 PM Re: Peanut Butter - your favorite brands? [Re: Ferox]
aerial_dc Offline
pledge

Earth Balance makes a peanut butter and coconut oil blend. If you like coconut, chances are you'll like it. I put it on oatmeal with some fruit in the morning.

#117599 - 12/02/18 04:15 PM Re: Peanut Butter - your favorite brands? [Re: aerial_dc]
Thy Offline
lurker

I was conned recently buying nut butter I didn't think it was different until I tasted it, the top of it was oil and even after a stir it tasted greasey,life's to live and not eat crap like that I'll stick to skippy
#117628 - 12/04/18 03:35 PM Re: Peanut Butter - your favorite brands? [Re: Thy]
Rob Taylor Offline
pledge

Loc: England, Surrey
I love peanut butter. Strangely, my favourite by far is the tesco value tub that costs just short of 80p. I've tried a load of fancy ones in the uk, even tried the kg tub of completely natural stuff you get from sports supplements places, but I found them all plain and dry. I like it a bit oily I must say. Different tastes I guess.
#117671 - 12/08/18 01:15 AM Re: Peanut Butter - your favorite brands? [Re: Rob Taylor]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
Peanut butter is yum! But it doesn't hold a candle to Kraft Vegemite... Did you know that the USA owned the rights to it for about 20 years? But we have it back now... Only to have the Muslims put a Halal stamp on on it and force every Australian to pay the Halal tax every time we purchase it. FFS!!!

#117681 - 12/08/18 07:22 AM Re: Peanut Butter - your favorite brands? [Re: ShadowLover]
Rob Taylor Offline
pledge

Loc: England, Surrey
I didn't know that about vegemite. I always thought it was a New Zealand brand. I'm more of a marmite and Bovril man.
#117682 - 12/08/18 10:41 AM Re: Peanut Butter - your favorite brands? [Re: Rob Taylor]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: København, Denmark
An absurd twist on vegemite/marmite here in DK, although it's true that decent food should not have to be fortified with vitamins to begin with:

https://www.news.com.au/finance/danish-l...671c1b274ce261b

Page 3 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, Woland, Asmedious, Fist, Diavolo, TV is God 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.039 seconds of which 0.017 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.