Page 4 of 4 <1234
Topic Options
#117683 - 12/08/18 01:05 PM Re: Peanut Butter - your favorite brands? [Re: aeon6]
Rob Taylor Offline
pledge

Loc: England, Surrey
 Originally Posted By: aeon6
An absurd twist on vegemite/marmite here in DK, although it's true that decent food should not have to be fortified with vitamins to begin with:

https://www.news.com.au/finance/danish-l...671c1b274ce261b

Hmmm. So is this the case with all fortified foods in Denmark?
I visited Denmark once and that was Copenhagen. Very expensive place, but we ate pickled herring for every meal. What did surprise me was the general discipline of the general public, and the fact that everyone just leaves their push bikes around without locking them.

I know it's nothing to do with vegemite, or even peanut butter, but I absolutely love pickled herring. If you want decent stuff in England, you have to pickle your own.

#117685 - 12/08/18 02:37 PM Re: Peanut Butter - your favorite brands? [Re: Rob Taylor]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: KÝbenhavn, Denmark
That is the new food-fascist policy, a 2004 bill that passed overwhelmingly in the Folketing. It's aim is not amiss among the public, who rather would like the food supply not to become infiltrated- as opposed to the counterexample of the saturated usa. But I predict that it will bring less food diversity as nothing in hell will pass the standards. A good thing pickled herring is my favorite also. There are some inviting sushi-like presentations of herring online.
Page 4 of 4 <1234

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, Woland, Asmedious, Fist, Diavolo, TV is God 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.