Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#3384 - 01/12/08 01:09 AM All Apollogies
Bridgett Leavitt Offline
stranger

Loc: somewhere on this giant dirt b...
Okay, Okay ....I'am really not that bad, suppose everyone has the wrong impression of me. Let's start over....i will be nicer. I probably posted this in the wrong spot...opps

Edited by Bridgett Leavitt (01/12/08 01:11 AM)

#3391 - 01/12/08 12:50 PM Re: All Apollogies [Re: Bridgett Leavitt]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
 Quote:
I probably posted this in the wrong spot...opps

You did. So I moved it. Btw, heed the words that Tornado has said to you. You are coming across as a stupid ass. For the time being, we are refraining from pushing the ban button. Not a threat.

#3393 - 01/12/08 02:26 PM Re: All Apollogies [Re: fakepropht]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Yes.

One of the many things that make this place different is that we encourage the free exchange of ideas. However, be prepared to actually bring some ideas.

It is my hope that people, especially young initiates, will actually learn something here.

Everyone here was once the new guy.

#3522 - 01/16/08 03:54 AM Re: All Apollogies [Re: Fist]
Bridgett Leavitt Offline
stranger

Loc: somewhere on this giant dirt b...
Thank you, Fakepropht for fixing that for me. Yes i know i was being a stupid ass. I really am not the menacing idiot i potrayed myself as...i was pissed off about all the "christian talk". I was hasty to judge the true meaning of this site, i suppose one must know both sides of "the path" for one to truly follow the one that works for them. In my part of the world, i feel surrounded by hypocitical people and their ideas, i dealt with this so long that it caused my zero tolerance to purge itself as stupidity. Agreeing with Fist, young initiates would have gained nothing from my verbal defacation. i sincerly hope that all who come here also get "positive insight" to aid in bettering themselves, and NOT be to hasty to judge if you don't find what your looking for right away.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.