Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#3563 - 01/17/08 06:29 PM Re: Candy Coated Grim Reality, Faith In Chaos!!! [Re: Octavius]
foras Offline
stranger

Yeah for like fuck sakes, you know!

#3573 - 01/17/08 08:41 PM Re: Candy Coated Grim Reality, Faith In Chaos!!! [Re: faithinchaos]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
jesus fucking christ talk about whining poor me fuck. i lived in foster homes, then on my own at 16 in a hotel, i to have done my time inside yet do you see me fucking whining? the rest of your rantings have be adressed by other members but your choice to blame others for your faults and life choices, shows that you are not a satanist as you loudly profess but then why are you here? trolling?

(This ain't no fucking sob story or guilt trip either its pure fact) thats exactly what it is a poor me i made bad choices and now ill whine about it ,fucking weak thats all i have to say to you. WEAK !!accept some responsibility for your actions.

#3577 - 01/17/08 10:50 PM Re: Candy Coated Grim Reality, Faith In Chaos!!! [Re: rob_church]
Veldrin Offline
pledge

Loc: Melbourne, Australia.
God damn guys. I think we broke it's brain.
Round of booze on me to celebrate?

Edited by Veldrin (01/17/08 10:50 PM)

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.