Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#34211 - 01/19/10 07:37 AM A letter from Satan to Pat Robertson [Re: Baron dHolbach]
PeteOfTheDead Offline

Loc: Brunswick, Melbourne, Victoria...
This article popped up at me just now on stumbleupon.com . I thought it was very funny.

http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/news_col...how-i-roll.html

#70914 - 09/16/12 06:31 PM Re: A letter from Satan to Pat Robertson [Re: PeteOfTheDead]
Faustia 13 Offline
stranger

Loc: Sacramento, California,
I can not stress the immense hate I have for that piece of donkey turd. It never cease to amaze me that he always has the perfect timing when it comes to saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. His blaming of every thing around him that isn't christian, just to ease the simple fact that his stupidity knows no bounds in wallowing in his ingnorance! If he fucking love his damn all fucking mighty god so damn much and thinks being with the Lord is the best damn place to be, then he should just fucking kill his damn self just to be with his damn prudent, omniscient god.

I'm sorry but this guy just makes my blood boil. I mean I couldn't hate the guy more and he would be #1 on my shit list, but the westboro baptist church took that spot.

#70915 - 09/16/12 06:41 PM Re: A letter from Satan to Pat Robertson [Re: Faustia 13]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
 Originally Posted By: Faustia 13
he would be #1 on my shit list, but the westboro baptist church took that spot.

I respect them for one reason. They are actually following their professed religion, warts and all. Most modern christians will not take ownership of what they profess to believe.

I don't agree with what they're doing as I'm clearly not a christian but they ought to be the poster children for the faith.

#70921 - 09/17/12 12:15 AM Re: A letter from Satan to Pat Robertson [Re: Fnord]
Faustia 13 Offline
stranger

Loc: Sacramento, California,
The reason why Pat shitforbrains isn't number 1 is because he's too much of a joke. I see the westboro baptist church as a detriment (one of them any way) to the american culture as a whole. That is something very serious. But I do agree, unlike modern christian, thay at least stand by 'all' their bullshit.

Though I can even argue that statement I just made (about them being detrimental). Because all religion (not philosophy) is detrimental. Because it confines a person to think in a way that they see fit to that religon. So in turn they feel their religion is better than others. I even believe the religions that preach to have equality amongst every living and breathing thing on earth just a distructive. Because no one or living thing is equal. It's like the story "The Tiger and The Strawberry". It's about the circle of life and how one animal is stronger than the other (human).

Sorry if it seems like I was rambling ang got off topic but I was trying to convey to you my thought's.

#70940 - 09/17/12 08:29 AM Re: A letter from Satan to Pat Robertson [Re: Faustia 13]
Bette Doom Offline

Loc: Virginia, USA
Pat Robertson is the 700 Club, Westboro Baptist Church is headed by Fred Phelps. They're both whacked but Robertson is Southern Baptists while the WBC are straight-up old-school five-point Calvinists.

The letter from Satan was funnier than I even expected, by the way. If memory serves, I was FAR less offended by the assertion that Haiti's liberation from France involved a pact with "The Devil" than I was by this little gem: in an interchange with Jerry Falwell, Pat "totally concurred" with the statement that the primary responsibility for the 9/11 attacks should lie with...get this...feminists, abortionists, pagans, gays and lesbians, and the Supreme Court for assigning them legal personhood status in any regard.

Way to casually justify the assassination of 3,000 Americans and slap a Jesus face on it, bruh.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.