Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#3448 - 01/14/08 11:40 AM Theistic Satanism and Anti Semitism
birdstrike Offline
pledge

Loc: Canada
I cannot figure out the tie between theistic Satanic organizations such as the Order of Nine Angels, The Joy of Satan Ministries, Norwegian Odalism, etc. and anti-semitism.

David Myatt (sorry, I mean Anton Long leader of ONA) has some very interesting ideas. He preaches an "overman" idea, yet blames Jews for all thats wrong with the world. If he were truly the overman he pretends to be how could the jews stand in his way? Don't get me wrong I will admit I am a fan of his literature. I think the man has some excellent ideas on humanity. I would recommend a read if any of you are motivated enough to find his stuff. I just can't understand where the hatred for one rece comes from.

Odalism is a Norwegian throwback to the days of the Vikings. I really don't see how it is called "Satanism" at all except that it is directly opposed to Christian rule. It is a very popular cult among black metallers. It is the odalists who take the credit for, and soundly advocate the church burnings in Norway. I guess they see all Semitic religions as responsible for the dilution of their culture. They too adopt the idea of the "overman" as discussed by Nietsche in his literature.

Joy of Satan Ministries is just stupid and not worth anymore keystrokes than this.

In theistic Satanism the "overman" concept is very strong, yet they are all very into having the jews as scapegoats. In my reading I took the overman to be able to stand alone and accept his own responsibility for his world and place in it. The overman is the creator and maintainer of him or herself. I really see the scapegoat idea to be contrary to this.

I guess in the end I'm merely trying to understand. If you hear from odalists or even members of the Order of Nine Angels they are generally very intelligent. What i can't figure out is how intelligent people, united by both the belief in a theistic Satan, and the overman concept can lay the blame for all their problems at the feet of people they have never met?

#3451 - 01/14/08 12:27 PM Re: Theistic Satanism and Anti Semitism [Re: birdstrike]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
But, weren't the jews behind 9/11? Didn't they make up the Holocaust? Don't they control over half of the world's governments and economies? It's all a huge Zionist conspiracy with Bob and Harvey Weinstein at the helm!

Yeah, I've heard it all before as well. Let it get to you and it will crawl under you skin. See it for what it is, and you take away its power.

#3456 - 01/14/08 01:05 PM Re: Theistic Satanism and Anti Semitism [Re: birdstrike]
Asmedious Moderator Online

Loc: New York
Perhaps there is some truth to people of the Jewish faith being behind much of the power in the world, which might APPEAR as a conspiracy to some.

I am sure, that first sentence, might be considered the can opener for the can of worms.

I though about this, because I had a step father, who despised the jews, and I would constantly hear about how “They all stick together, and only care about themselves,” and such.

When a person has a strong belief in something, it is quite easy to make connections with certain events, to validate that belief, wether the belief is factual, or not.

After awhile, I started to see his point of view. It appeared that just about every lawyer, successful business person, retailer, jeweler was jewish.

However, after years of working on developing my brain to be as objective as I could get it, certain things came to light.

There are many successful people who are not Jewish. Bill Gates, Sam Walton among them.

I also met many people of the Jewish faith, who I looked up to, because of their success, who treated me nicely and respectfully, even though I wasn’t of their faith. Furthermore, I met people who worked in mediocre jobs, just like I did, who were also Jewish.
After awhile, I was confused why they were singled out for all of the hate, I have seen and read about.

After much consideration, I came to a conclusion, which at least to me, seems to explain some of what is going on, regarding this subject.

It seems to me, that Jewish people in GENERAL, are greatly dedicated to their own, and their children’s education. They have a better family support structure, and will support each other.
It is natural that with this combination, many of them will end up well educated, and successful. They tend to be highly motivated and action oriented. In other words, they believe in doing things to better themselves, instead of merely giving it lip service like many of us “gentiles” tend to do. They are also realistic.
I don’t racal too many Jewish kids aiming to be rock stars, or athletes when they grew up, unlike many of my childhood friends and I did.

As for sticking together, bases on their faith alone, also makes sense, when looked at it objectively.
They have been persecuted for one reason or another, and are a smaller group, then many others. So it would make sense, that they would do their best to preserve their culture, and would support each other.

I will admit, that I am not sure, that I still have a full understanding, and clear picture of the whole situation. I still have some of my prejudices, which I find hard to totally shake, but at least I am attempting to have an objective perspective. Which means also being able to look at the negative views, which are not politically correct, as a possibility, BUT not accepting them on face value without objective research.

So far, this is the best that I could come up with.

#3461 - 01/14/08 01:28 PM Re: Theistic Satanism and Anti Semitism [Re: birdstrike]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Last I heard, the now ex leader of the ona is a muslim famer living in England. But that was about 4/5 ? years ago.

Odinism, seems to be a resurgance of personal cultural beliefs with strong antichristian tendencies. Ie: The many church burnings. From what I can see this main idea has been broken down into more subcultures each with their own specific take on the epic tales in regards to who that hate, blame, or worship.

jos... well, just obviously stupid.

theistic Satanism, has different subgroups as well.
from traditionals with a satan type ruling this world to the idea of raising demons to do personal errands.

"What i can't figure out is how intelligent people, united by both the belief in a theistic Satan, and the overman concept can lay the blame for all their problems at the feet of people they have never met?"

Its just a matter of individuals or a group of individuals laying the blame or using a scapegoat for their own shortcomings.
Its easier for weak minded people to blame someone else than take responsible for their own failures.

It happens all the time, just look at history of WWII as an example.

Morgan

#3462 - 01/14/08 01:32 PM Re: Theistic Satanism and Anti Semitism [Re: birdstrike]
Equilibrio Offline
pledge

Loc: Missouri
One can look for all kinds of occult significance in Myatt/Long's Jew hatred, but I can't help but think that the root cause is firmly entrenched in the giant chip on his shoulder. Why would someone who claims to have the key to the transcendence of physical and mental limits be bogged down with a banal overgeneralized concept like antisemitism?

I suppose there is the possibility that he is privy to some sort of arcane knowledge of Jews that I am unaware of, but I'm going to play the odds in my favor here.

As far as Odalism goes, I can see how it would be stimulating for northern Europeans to cling to "heritage" in the face of cultural invasion. It has the same appeal and "us vs. them" groupthink as good ol' U.S. patriotism. My question is: Why scapegoat the Jews? Are you that lazy that you have to choose the world's largest whipping boy as your target? Why not target Arabs/Muslims instead? They pose a MUCH greater threat to your traditions and culture than the Jews do as of late, and the press can still refer to it as antisemitism. I mean, if you HAVE to have a scapegoat...

#3464 - 01/14/08 02:51 PM Re: Theistic Satanism and Anti Semitism [Re: Morgan]
birdstrike Offline
pledge

"Last I heard, the now ex leader of the ona is a muslim famer living in England. But that was about 4/5 ? years ago."

Yes Mr. Myatt loves being the clown. It is known amongst anybody who has studied the man that he is a chameleon. He also lives the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" mentality (Muslim vs. Jew). I believe he still denies ever being Anton Long as well. I own several pieces of Anton Long's and David Myatt's work. They are definitely the same individual.

#3489 - 01/15/08 12:57 PM Re: Theistic Satanism and Anti Semitism [Re: birdstrike]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
It was weird, years ago, I took part in some question and answer thing he did thru the ONA. He didn't really answer any questions that didn't seem to be preset up/planned. He kinda danced around stuff, and didn't commit to admitting anything if I remember correctly.

Whatever works for him.....

Unfortunatly, my old ONA stuff is locked up in a computer I have to make time to repair and get into to print out.

Morg

#4181 - 02/13/08 05:00 AM Re: Theistic Satanism and Anti Semitism [Re: birdstrike]
LVYÞN Offline
lurker

There really isn't much connection between theistic Satanism and anti-semitism at all. It's just that most theistic satanists are generally real evil, or at least got some portion of evilness in them, so they consider blaming the jews as one thing "evil" people should do. I guess it's just a connection between being evil and being a nazi is so strong that theistic satanists do that just to feel more "powerfull" I guess.

#4235 - 02/14/08 01:46 PM Re: Theistic Satanism and Anti Semitism [Re: LVYÞN]
birdstrike Offline
pledge

Even the idea of believing in evil is beyond me. I am somewhat a theistic satanist. I do not believe in good and evil whatsoever. There is only our own consciousness (good and evil are nothing but the perception of an individual). again Nietsche's "overman" shuns the idea of good and evil as base.

To believe in natural powers is to renounce the ideas of good and evil as nothing other than the stupidity interjected by the egos of men!

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 22 queries. Zlib compression disabled.