Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#34789 - 01/29/10 05:30 PM Cat Attacks Bear
Baron dHolbach Offline

You might have caught this already today via Yahoo news but I couldn't let it pass unposted:

Cat Attacks Bear:

#34794 - 01/29/10 06:00 PM Re: Cat Attacks Bear [Re: Baron dHolbach]
Wicked Satanist Offline

Loc: Michigan
lol, you can find more like this one and a ton more on LiveLeakalso, It's an amzing website. TONS of stupid people doing stupid things.

#34813 - 01/30/10 02:18 AM Re: Cat Attacks Bear [Re: Wicked Satanist]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
Thank you, Baron - cats RULE!! My ginger tom would have had that bear in a headlock in seconds. \:\)

#34832 - 01/30/10 01:46 PM Re: Cat Attacks Bear [Re: Baron dHolbach]
delusion Offline
pledge

Loc: hawaii
I appreciate the position the bear takes in that he does not expend needed energy on this cat but instead gets his or her food and splits into the bushes.

I think cats are arrogant but are they intelligent? This video is a perfect example of a catís general lack of intelligence as are the flattened, disfigured corpses all over the highway in the morning.

I prefer the "when animals attack" series much more.

Delusion

#35278 - 02/08/10 07:30 PM Re: Cat Attacks Bear [Re: delusion]
Room 101 Offline

Loc: Scotland
Short of ďthats one mean pussyĒ i have little to say.
Being a dog guy, i kinda hoped the cat would get fucked, but that just me.

Edited by Room 101 (02/08/10 07:31 PM)
Edit Reason: Fat hands

#35928 - 02/23/10 02:19 PM Re: Cat Attacks Bear [Re: Room 101]
Babylonian Dream Offline
stranger

Loc: Upstate New York
A cat attacked my dog, I threw the remains in the swamp behind my house. It was a stray cat. cats are too stupid sometimes to know that if its bigger than you, chances are it can wreck you, so don't go after it unless you have back up and a reliable means of escape.

#35930 - 02/23/10 02:59 PM Cat Attacks Bear/ Ed's super fix it. [Re: Babylonian Dream]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

A cat can easily take a dogs eye I've seen that happen. In this video the bear is clearly smarter than the cat. It only wants the garbage while the cat is only being territorial. It is not aggressive because it doesn't feel threatened only shocked.

On another note...

This made me laugh...

#35938 - 02/23/10 09:05 PM Re: Cat Attacks Bear/ Ed's super fix it. [Re: ta2zz]
Noctuary Offline
pledge

When I was in my early twenties I had a rottweiler, a pit bull and a german shepard. I also had a Maine Coon cat. They are HUGE. So I leave the cat home with the pit bull. We close the door. All hell breaks loose. We open the door. The poor pit has a hole in her nose. The cat just kicked her ass.

I loved that cat.

#35959 - 02/25/10 02:13 PM Re: Cat Attacks Bear/ Ed's super fix it. [Re: ta2zz]
Room 101 Offline

Loc: Scotland
Iíve often wanted tech support of this kind.

Itís true what they say; you really canít get the right staff.

#37397 - 04/05/10 05:38 PM Re: Cat Attacks Bear/ Ed's super fix it. [Re: Room 101]
Wijesin Offline
stranger

Well, the bear escaped with the trash, so I guess s/he is happy. Great risk brings great reward.

My cat used to punch out my rather large retriever on a regular basis. She only used her claws for special occasions, but she landed those jabs so quickly and precisely on his nose I think she could have gone into boxing. Hey, dog, get your guard up.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.022 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 23 queries. Zlib compression disabled.