Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#35223 - 02/07/10 09:26 PM Blood Play
Miss May Offline
pledge

Loc: sebastopol, CA
I have heard the term Blood play quite a bit in bdsm. It involves cutting one's partner for pleasure, on both ends. From what I understand, it's also connected to a fetish with vampirism. I assume both parties are checked for blood translated diseases if they are concerned with any health-related issues concerning blood play.

Does anyone on here do blood play with their partners? If so, what kind of play do you do? What are your experiences?

#35267 - 02/08/10 04:42 PM Re: Blood Play [Re: Miss May]
Room 101 Offline

Loc: Scotland
I must confess that I do have some experience in this.

A past girlfriend had a serious vampiric thing going on. Right from the get go, she was pretty open with her kinks, and, being a good Satanist, I not only tolerated them, I Indulged.

Most of her fantasy involved blood, mine for the most part lol. Being a true “vampire”, she really didn’t have much of a thing for shedding her own red, but had no issue what’s so ever in spilling mine. Most of the cutting was very shallow, and was generally made to the arms or the chest. She would often kiss me after lapping at a wound...a very strange experiencing tasting your own blood from another’s mouth (not entirely unpleasant, but odd).

This may sound a bit odd, but I wouldn’t ever have had it any other way. That is to say, I wouldn’t have felt safe cutting her, I can be a tad heavy handed, and to be fair, having a sharp implement in hand is not the best time to suffer from such an affliction.

The relationship ended, with less than the same passion and intrigue that we had conducted ourselves with in the bedroom (normality being restored for the tedium of normality), but it was a fun ride...no pun intended.

#36193 - 03/10/10 08:50 AM Re: Blood Play [Re: Room 101]
Psychotic Offline
stranger

Loc: New York
well i have a blood fetish that i first found about 3 years ago and its the pain and the tast of blood that i love. i havent really hurd much about blood translated diseases tho but i know that they do exict and yes you do have to be carefull when doing it.

#36197 - 03/10/10 11:21 AM Re: Blood Play [Re: Psychotic]
Adversary Offline
pledge

My wife and I use ceremonial knives and will drink from each other while being intimate, but that's about it. I think it intensifies the whole experience and it makes it much more personal. Is it something you were interested in?

Psychotic, your spelling is hideous.

Edited by Adversary (03/10/10 11:23 AM)

#36198 - 03/10/10 11:51 AM Re: Blood Play [Re: Psychotic]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
 Originally Posted By: Psychotic
well i have a blood fetish that i first found about 3 years ago and its the pain and the tast of blood that i love. i havent really hurd much about blood translated diseases tho but i know that they do exict and yes you do have to be carefull when doing it.

If you do indeed have a blood fetish and intend to indulge in play, the first thing you should do is educate yourself about possible routes of infection and take action to protect you and others. I suggest you read as much as you can on websites catering for this interest and learn from regular, experienced blood players before you proceed any further.

#54416 - 05/14/11 02:40 AM Re: Blood Play [Re: felixgarnet]
Father Offline
lurker

Loc: Connecticut
Being only 18, I don't have any experience to speak of when it comes with blood play. But I do think I may enjoy it a bit. You never know until you try I guess, but good luck to me if I can find a girl my age who's down for that kind of thing. I've always been turned on slightly by random pictures of really hot naked women playing around with corpses and gore and whatnot. Blood play seems like a more innocent, achievable version of that to me.
#56101 - 06/20/11 07:51 PM Re: Blood Play [Re: Father]
Miss May Offline
pledge

i have experience in the area of blood play and have done research on the risks of infection and disease. It is something I only indulge in under the circumstances that suit me. i refuse to do these acts with someone i do not avidly trust and know very well.
#56114 - 06/20/11 11:18 PM Re: Blood Play [Re: Miss May]
Hegesias Offline

I have always believed in consensual S&M but it's a psychological affair, attaining an altered state of consciousness through visiting the currents of pain. Correct? Reaching euphoria through consuming endorphins in blood is not going to be what's getting you high as the endorphins don't work in your system that way, the endorphins will be coming from your own body due to the excitement derived. You'll get arrested if you're cutting others even if they consent, apparently.

Besides building a distinctively scaracteristic persona, being too angry to feel pain is a dangerous place to be.

#62987 - 12/27/11 02:49 AM Re: Blood Play [Re: Miss May]
kvac Offline
stranger

Loc: raleigh NC
yes but I draw the blood through a IV line. If by ritual I just cut and fill it until it stops and its enough for me and a few others. I love blood ritual and love hving sex in it. Also use it for manifestation as well.

#65732 - 03/27/12 02:57 AM Re: Blood Play [Re: kvac]
Miss May Offline
pledge

Sadism drew me to the idea of blood play. Watching another person suffer triggers some of the most primal, sexual energies in my being. I find that i prefer inflicting pain upon myself as opposed to having it done by others. Self destructive behavior is a common turn on for many out there.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, Morgan, Nemesis, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Draculesti, Asmedious, Fist, Fnord 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.015 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 24 queries. Zlib compression disabled.