Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#115423 - 12/23/17 08:56 AM Re: Blood Play [Re: MollyJ]
Sabrina27 Offline

Can you send me a video from your collection eating deers, cows, etc alive since it's not legal to eat alive human. Any animal would work

#115426 - 12/24/17 07:30 AM Re: Blood Play [Re: Sabrina27]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
I love blood play! When I was active in the BDSM community I was a submissive for the most part, but when it came to blood I would quite happily swing both ways.

I really liked skinning people - just tiny amounts... Nothing harmful. I used to like carving designs in the flesh, and parts where the design was wide, that's when I'd remove the skin. Jut with a hypodermic needle - slice, slice, slice, until I could lift the skin off. I also like sticking needles in people and I love having them stuck in me. I once did a course in venepuncture, too. Perhaps I should have learned scarification.

I like knives, too... I like the masculine energy they carry, whether they are being used as weapons or tools. And there are some shit hot knives out there!

Actually, there's not much I don't like about blood. But it has to be fresh and alive - I don't much care for cold blood or dead blood.

I don't blood play much anymore, though. Partially because I'm single but mainly because I find it to be highly addictive and I don't need a raging obsession. I have an interest in having a lumbar puncture needle pushed through my tit and I know a fellow who I would trust enough to do it for me and is willing... But then what?

Best I just stick to writing about Vampires and energy... and keep my blood fetish in check. But a little blood play satisfies a few of my psychological idiosyncrasies so it works or me. And some forms I find very intimate and/or comforting.

Edited by ShadowLover (12/24/17 07:32 AM)

#115428 - 12/24/17 10:17 AM Re: Blood Play [Re: ShadowLover]
JTF Offline

Loc: United Kingdom of Great Britai...
You two are FN mental ha ha Shadow lover dont flame me here pal but what is BDSM and do i want to know?

Enjoy and happy holidays people.

#115435 - 12/24/17 05:24 PM Re: Blood Play [Re: JTF]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
 Originally Posted By: JTF
You two are FN mental ha ha Shadow lover dont flame me here pal but what is BDSM and do i want to know?

BDSM... Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, Masochism.

You know, tying your partner up and spanking them. Not that I read it, but "50 Shades of Grey" was a book about BDSM. (Although, a lot of people have opinions as to whether or not it was a good book).

I used to attend and host a lot of parties. Plus I went to a few clubs. I like seeing people get their freak on - there is a lot of beauty in authenticity.

Edited by ShadowLover (12/24/17 05:25 PM)

#115455 - 12/26/17 06:23 PM Re: Blood Play [Re: Sabrina27]
MollyJ Offline
stranger

Loc: TX
I don't have a collection. I simply have a very vivid imagination and experience of various senses from my profession.
#115468 - 12/27/17 05:59 PM Re: Blood Play [Re: MollyJ]
fiendish Offline

50 shades of grey ? Really? "Venus in furs" (Venus im pelz)Leopold von Sacher-Masoch . The term masochism is derived from his name.

#115476 - 12/28/17 11:25 AM Re: Blood Play [Re: Miss May]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
In my experience, the 'fetish' is equally a psychosis. Can't say blood play gets me off, not even as the person inflicting the cutting/needles, etc. I'd consider it just a willingness to indulge it.

Having indulged it, my best advice is to know who you are dealing with. A broken person that requires it to get off. Their psyche is beyond repair.

#BrokenDoll

#115494 - 12/31/17 12:26 PM Re: Blood Play [Re: SIN3]
fiendish Offline

Well, you're either not well informed or you just ignore that fetishes derive from ancient carnal behaviors. What in fact is a psychosis is a delinquent behavior rooted in the subconscious. The motives are mostly archetypes, which cannot be changed.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.025 seconds of which 0.008 seconds were spent on 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.