Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#115423 - 12/23/17 08:56 AM Re: Blood Play [Re: MollyJ]
Sabrina27 Offline

Can you send me a video from your collection eating deers, cows, etc alive since it's not legal to eat alive human. Any animal would work

#115426 - 12/24/17 07:30 AM Re: Blood Play [Re: Sabrina27]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
I love blood play! When I was active in the BDSM community I was a submissive for the most part, but when it came to blood I would quite happily swing both ways.

I really liked skinning people - just tiny amounts... Nothing harmful. I used to like carving designs in the flesh, and parts where the design was wide, that's when I'd remove the skin. Jut with a hypodermic needle - slice, slice, slice, until I could lift the skin off. I also like sticking needles in people and I love having them stuck in me. I once did a course in venepuncture, too. Perhaps I should have learned scarification.

I like knives, too... I like the masculine energy they carry, whether they are being used as weapons or tools. And there are some shit hot knives out there!

Actually, there's not much I don't like about blood. But it has to be fresh and alive - I don't much care for cold blood or dead blood.

I don't blood play much anymore, though. Partially because I'm single but mainly because I find it to be highly addictive and I don't need a raging obsession. I have an interest in having a lumbar puncture needle pushed through my tit and I know a fellow who I would trust enough to do it for me and is willing... But then what?

Best I just stick to writing about Vampires and energy... and keep my blood fetish in check. But a little blood play satisfies a few of my psychological idiosyncrasies so it works or me. And some forms I find very intimate and/or comforting.

Edited by ShadowLover (12/24/17 07:32 AM)

#115428 - 12/24/17 10:17 AM Re: Blood Play [Re: ShadowLover]
JTF Offline

Loc: United Kingdom of Great Britai...
You two are FN mental ha ha Shadow lover dont flame me here pal but what is BDSM and do i want to know?

Enjoy and happy holidays people.

#115435 - 12/24/17 05:24 PM Re: Blood Play [Re: JTF]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
 Originally Posted By: JTF
You two are FN mental ha ha Shadow lover dont flame me here pal but what is BDSM and do i want to know?

BDSM... Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, Masochism.

You know, tying your partner up and spanking them. Not that I read it, but "50 Shades of Grey" was a book about BDSM. (Although, a lot of people have opinions as to whether or not it was a good book).

I used to attend and host a lot of parties. Plus I went to a few clubs. I like seeing people get their freak on - there is a lot of beauty in authenticity.

Edited by ShadowLover (12/24/17 05:25 PM)

#115455 - 12/26/17 06:23 PM Re: Blood Play [Re: Sabrina27]
MollyJ Offline
stranger

Loc: TX
I don't have a collection. I simply have a very vivid imagination and experience of various senses from my profession.
#115468 - 12/27/17 05:59 PM Re: Blood Play [Re: MollyJ]
fiendish Offline

50 shades of grey ? Really? "Venus in furs" (Venus im pelz)Leopold von Sacher-Masoch . The term masochism is derived from his name.

#115476 - 12/28/17 11:25 AM Re: Blood Play [Re: Miss May]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
In my experience, the 'fetish' is equally a psychosis. Can't say blood play gets me off, not even as the person inflicting the cutting/needles, etc. I'd consider it just a willingness to indulge it.

Having indulged it, my best advice is to know who you are dealing with. A broken person that requires it to get off. Their psyche is beyond repair.

#BrokenDoll

#115494 - 12/31/17 12:26 PM Re: Blood Play [Re: SIN3]
fiendish Offline

Well, you're either not well informed or you just ignore that fetishes derive from ancient carnal behaviors. What in fact is a psychosis is a delinquent behavior rooted in the subconscious. The motives are mostly archetypes, which cannot be changed.

#117457 - 11/18/18 10:02 AM Re: Blood Play [Re: Room 101]
Zenarith Offline
stranger

Loc: Halifax, NS, Canada
 Originally Posted By: Miss May
I have heard the term Blood play quite a bit in bdsm. It involves cutting one's partner for pleasure, on both ends. From what I understand, it's also connected to a fetish with vampirism. I assume both parties are checked for blood translated diseases if they are concerned with any health-related issues concerning blood play.

Does anyone on here do blood play with their partners? If so, what kind of play do you do? What are your experiences?

Wow... I didn't even know this was a thing... I like the idea of being a vampire but sexually sucking blood off of someone sounds screwed up to me...
The crazy thing is how many people admitted to being involved in this, I just heard about it 10 seconds ago.

Originally Posted By: Room 101
I must confess that I do have some experience in this.

A past girlfriend had a serious vampiric thing going on. Right from the get go, she was pretty open with her kinks, and, being a good Satanist, I not only tolerated them, I Indulged.

Most of her fantasy involved blood, mine for the most part lol. Being a true “vampire”, she really didn’t have much of a thing for shedding her own red, but had no issue what’s so ever in spilling mine. Most of the cutting was very shallow, and was generally made to the arms or the chest. She would often kiss me after lapping at a wound...a very strange experiencing tasting your own blood from another’s mouth (not entirely unpleasant, but odd).

This may sound a bit odd, but I wouldn’t ever have had it any other way. That is to say, I wouldn’t have felt safe cutting her, I can be a tad heavy handed, and to be fair, having a sharp implement in hand is not the best time to suffer from such an affliction.

The relationship ended, with less than the same passion and intrigue that we had conducted ourselves with in the bedroom (normality being restored for the tedium of normality), but it was a fun ride...no pun intended.

That's one crazy kink... at least the cuts were shallow, but this kind of sex play sounds crazy to me...

I think a Vampyre kink is interesting, but I think it would be more interesting if you got some form of reward for sucking blood like vampyres do.

#117458 - 11/18/18 10:51 AM Re: Blood Play [Re: Zenarith]
aeon6 Online
pledge

Loc: Colorado
For a cinematic thrill about urban vampyres, take a look at Nadja (1994):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_9sjHyrDMo

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.039 seconds of which 0.015 seconds were spent on 23 queries. Zlib compression disabled.