Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#35232 - 02/08/10 03:19 AM Satanism: What the Hell Is It?
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Pretty basic stuff but an interesting watch none-the-less

#35255 - 02/08/10 01:09 PM Re: Satanism: What the Hell Is It? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
Yes, simple and basic stuff, but in many cases including this one, simplicity gives it awesome power.

I would go so far as to say that this short video is the best one that I have seen regarding the basics of Satanism. Add to this that the guy who does the talking is attractive and appears highly articulate, with a quiet confidence with a glimmer in his eyes and a gentle smile on his face, makes this presentation just awesome.

This is the kind of face and demeanor that I would like to see represent Satanism in the public forum. Something completely the opposite of the hideous preaching and screaming that one so often sees representing the “right hand” path.

I think this video would be a great addition to the home page of this site, since (in my opinion) it so well represents what Satanism is, and would make a great introduction to new people coming here.

#35265 - 02/08/10 04:25 PM Re: Satanism: What the Hell Is It? [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Room 101 Offline

Loc: Scotland
Well, that was an interesting little piece.

Perhaps it should be required viewing for those that come here and post “so I’m a Christian ‘queue girly giggle’ and I was wandering what you guys really think, feel, and do?”

Perhaps just a hypertext link on the home page under the critical thinking video. Might save time and pointless fucking threads.

#35281 - 02/08/10 09:28 PM Re: Satanism: What the Hell Is It? [Re: Room 101]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
I really wanted to hate this video from the outset. Usually these types of videos end up describing some sort of feel good all inclusive head shaking nonsense.

I was pleasantly surprised.

This kid did a good job stuffing that nutshell.

#35310 - 02/09/10 11:05 AM Re: Satanism: What the Hell Is It? [Re: Dan_Dread]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
Just brilliant! This guy is articulate, informed and a quietly confident speaker. I'd like to take him home with me for a good chat.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.