Page 2 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#3952 - 02/08/08 09:47 AM Re: What does Satanism lack [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
http://www.chick.com/catalog/tractlist.asp enjoy some will have you on the ground funny shit:)

#3972 - 02/08/08 09:59 PM Re: What does Satanism lack [Re: rob_church]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: rob_church
http://www.chick.com/catalog/tractlist.asp enjoy some will have you on the ground funny shit:)

That was good!... over 500 million sold???
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

~~352~~

#3975 - 02/08/08 10:24 PM Re: What does Satanism lack [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Noc Offline
pledge

Loc: Delaware
Over 500 million sold, then someone is rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#3979 - 02/08/08 10:57 PM Re: What does Satanism lack [Re: Noc]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: Noc

I know! Lets make our own... we'll call them Hell Tracks!

~~352~~

#3986 - 02/08/08 11:26 PM Re: What does Satanism lack [Re: Sven]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
 Quote:
I like your signature, Morg

Indeed, fuckem if they can't take a joke.

Quote:
We need a theme park. It'll be like Knots Scary Farm, but all year round. All our special brothers and sisters who think being Satanists means being a goth chick, or being a vampire or Anton look a like can all hang out there together. Let there be rides! And we need our on chick tracks, like the christians have. You can't have a real religion without Chick Tracks; it's a miracle how they can jam pack that tiny paper with so much researched information.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This is what Satanism is lacking. A serious discussion. New ideals and thoughts being debated. Instead we are reduced to "witty" one liners and glad handing. I grew up and formed my Satanic beliefs in what could be called the "golden age" of Satanism. There was no internet. To be accepted, we had to actually form coherent thoughts and explain ourselves. We had to do research in books and delve deep into Satanic thought. To be labeled "Satanic" was not a "cool" thing or "rebellion". I got beat up after school on a regular basis for my chosen path. I was baptised into Satanism in a formal ritual performed by fellow satanists. I still have letters I wrote to Anton Levay "back in the day". You want to change Satanism for the better, bring something more to the table than this crap.

#3987 - 02/08/08 11:42 PM Re: What does Satanism lack [Re: fakepropht]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: fakepropht
 Quote:

Quote:
We need a theme park. It'll be like Knots Scary Farm, but all year round. All our special brothers and sisters who think being Satanists means being a goth chick, or being a vampire or Anton look a like can all hang out there together. Let there be rides! And we need our on chick tracks, like the christians have. You can't have a real religion without Chick Tracks; it's a miracle how they can jam pack that tiny paper with so much researched information.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This is what Satanism is lacking. A serious discussion. New ideals and thoughts being debated. Instead we are reduced to "witty" one liners and glad handing. I grew up and formed my Satanic beliefs in what could be called the "golden age" of Satanism. There was no internet. To be accepted, we had to actually form coherent thoughts and explain ourselves. We had to do research in books and delve deep into Satanic thought. To be labeled "Satanic" was not a "cool" thing or "rebellion". I got beat up after school on a regular basis for my chosen path. I was baptised into Satanism in a formal ritual performed by fellow satanists. I still have letters I wrote to Anton Levay "back in the day". You want to change Satanism for the better, bring something more to the table than this crap.
Ok Grandpa... ''back in my days... we had to...''

~~352~~

#3988 - 02/09/08 12:05 AM Re: What does Satanism lack [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Noc Offline
pledge

RE fakepropht
Well I chose my path and I'm very proud of that path, and If anyone had or has a problem with that or ever raised there hand to harm me for my belief, Then they would get to see my bad side come out.

I never went around spreading my beliefs out openly to others when I was in school but quite a few knew. But no one ever bothered me for what I believed in, but if someone tried to harm me when at school or elsewhere for what I believed in ,I wouldn't have taking an ass whooping without giving one back and a lot worse then what I received....

I for one am not looking for others to accept me for what I believe in. Satanic life isn't meant to be cool, or to be rebellious. It's a way of life for those who chose it and to live by it. The ones who just claim it and don't practice it are ones who are just looking for someone to accept them.

Here's a quote I live by ever single day of my life...

"It's better to be hated for what you are
then to be loved for what you are not"

Edited by Noc (02/09/08 12:07 AM)

#3989 - 02/09/08 12:35 AM Re: What does Satanism lack [Re: fakepropht]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

There is a difference between reading books and regurgitating what you've read, and wit Fake...

One is puking other peoples original thoughts and opinions cuz you lack your own to prove yourself because you lack sufficient self esteem... the other requires a little creativity and intelligence... think about it.

~~352~~

#3990 - 02/09/08 12:46 AM Re: What does Satanism lack [Re: fakepropht]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

[quote=fakepropht]
 Quote:
...I was baptised into Satanism in a formal ritual performed by fellow satanists. I still have letters I wrote to Anton Levay "back in the day". You want to change Satanism for the better, bring something more to the table than this crap.
Translation: "Look at me, I need your admiration, I'm special...no really, I am, I was formally baptized, and I wrote to LaVey..." Do you honestly think any real Satanists cares about your baptism and letters here?

~~352~~

#3993 - 02/09/08 07:27 AM Re: What does Satanism lack [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Bid Offline
stranger

Loc: Cardiff, UK
Satanism lacks nothing if you don't let it. It can only lack what you don't want to be there in the first place. Satanism doesn't have to be 'formal'. You could be a Satanist and go to Christian Sunday mass if you enjoyed it. No Satanic authority dictates what you cannot do.
#3998 - 02/09/08 12:12 PM Re: What does Satanism lack [Re: fakepropht]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Like how great and super satanic you are?

~~352~~

#4004 - 02/09/08 03:58 PM Re: What does Satanism lack [Re: fakepropht]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Hey Fakey,

"This is what Satanism is lacking. A serious discussion. New ideals and thoughts being debated. Instead we are reduced to "witty" one liners and glad handing."

Yes, serious discussions are lacking. One liner posts and back slapping are all over the place. The old rules need to be reimplimented. Its time to repost them and give the "newbies" some guideance. Fuck it, put up the banning list & reasons why. If we can't set an example for excellence, then we are just as stupid as jos and CoS.

What is better 500 intelligent people, or 500 among 5000 idiots?

I remember the lol "golden age", pre internet, old book stores, fights, stupid shit, and meeting people that are long dead now. Face it, we are old, maybe not in years, but in the miles traveled. We are from a time when instant gratification didn't happen. We thought, desired, and made ourselves better. We did it ourselves with no handholding.

The new generation doesn't have that, they have been coddled, babyed, and fed shit just to shut them up. They don't even want to be bothered to use a search engine, and we expect them to be able to write more than a one liner post....

At this point, I am doubtful about the future generation. I am formally stating a challenge, a quest, a task for the "newbies". (If you have to ask, or take offensive to that name, then it probably suits you.) Do something, write something, show you think about yourself and the future of your personal beliefs. Show you can bring something to the table other than this kindergarden bullshit that I am seeing.

You (meaning newbies, etc) claim to be more, so act like it.
Satanism isn't just something cool, its also a personal responsibility.
Otherwise, a black sheep is still just another sheep.

Morgan

Re:
"I grew up and formed my Satanic beliefs in what could be called the "golden age" of Satanism. There was no internet. To be accepted, we had to actually form coherent thoughts and explain ourselves. We had to do research in books and delve deep into Satanic thought. To be labeled "Satanic" was not a "cool" thing or "rebellion". I got beat up after school on a regular basis for my chosen path. I was baptised into Satanism in a formal ritual performed by fellow satanists. I still have letters I wrote to Anton Levay "back in the day". You want to change Satanism for the better, bring something more to the table than this crap."

#4005 - 02/09/08 04:17 PM Re: What does Satanism lack [Re: Morgan]
Noc Offline
pledge

What I see is a lot of people are complaining that there isn't any serious discussions going on, But what I don't see is the ones complaining about it aren't bringing any serious discussions to the table themselves.

If your complaining about the discussions or lack there of, then start a new thread

#4008 - 02/09/08 05:32 PM Re: What does Satanism lack [Re: Noc]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I have, I did, I guess you didn't really read what I wrote.
Thats okay, its what I expected to read as a reply.

Morg

re:
"If your complaining about the discussions or lack there of, then start a new thread "

#4019 - 02/09/08 09:46 PM Re: What does Satanism lack [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
 Quote:
There is a difference between reading books and regurgitating what you've read, and wit Fake...

One is puking other peoples original thoughts and opinions cuz you lack your own to prove yourself because you lack sufficient self esteem... the other requires a little creativity and intelligence... think about it.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I do very little quoting or puking. Take a look at my record on this site. Show me where I puked someone's original thoughts and opinions, other than trying to make a point to a user. I don't run around quoting from the Satanic Bible or the CoS website. We had to read books. To find out and explore our chosen path. I had to mail order and subscribe to different magazines and letters. I remember the anticipation of waiting months for the next edition of _The Cloven Hoof_, _The Black Flame_, _The Black Punkin_ and others that escape my memory now.

Quote:
Translation: "Look at me, I need your admiration, I'm special...no really, I am, I was formally baptized, and I wrote to LaVey..." Do you honestly think any real Satanists cares about your baptism and letters here?
Being a Satanist means you are elite. Or did you skip that section when you were re-reading your Satanic Bible for the upteenth time? Do I think anyone cares? Yeah I do. Because a real Satanist would recognize the fact that I took the personal step to dedicate my life and shun my Christian upbringing by being baptised. I did so in a ritual described in the Satanic Rituals. With fellow Satanists who take this lifestyle as more than a black finger nail polish way of life. I wrote letters to Lavey, and CoS, because back then they were the only game on the block. If you wanted answers or information, you went there. Straight to the source.

Page 2 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.