Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#36385 - 03/14/10 09:32 AM Satan Deity or Primal Force?
exadust Offline
pledge

Loc: georgia
It's come to my attention that everyone has a different interpatation of the Satanic Bible. So to clear up any misconceptions here is my interpatation.

I am my own God.

Satan as a deity doesn't exsist.

Satan is a primal force.

The primal force you tap into is your own abilities.

That would mean that metaphorically speaking I'm Satan.

So that is my interpretation I'm sure everyone has their own but this is mine so everyone will know what mine is.

If anyone wishes to share their interpretation feel free. If you feel your interpretation is private then don't share.

Just remember that Satanism is about individuality and that is my individual interpretation. It need not apply to the masses.

#36418 - 03/14/10 02:24 PM Re: Satan Deity or Primal Force? [Re: exadust]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Whew Thank you! Some of us clueless Satanists have been trying to figure out our own beliefs for over a decade! Almost two for me. Thank you for discovering Satanism last week or whatever and having the presence of mind to clear these matters up for all of us lost souls!

#36424 - 03/14/10 03:18 PM Re: Satan Deity or Primal Force? [Re: Dan_Dread]
exadust Offline
pledge

Loc: georgia
The whole point to Satanism 101 is for those new to Satanism to learn and share. I meant no disrespect to anyone.

If I offended anyone it was not intentional.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.