Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#36488 - 03/15/10 07:15 PM Can You Say Agenda?
Adversary Offline
pledge

Okay, Texas has a pretty good 'underground' scene, but right now I FUCKING HATE Texas. Give this article a good read. Some of it I don't feel to terribly about, but things like this...

- Thomas Jefferson no longer included among writers influencing the nationís intellectual origins. Jefferson, a deist who helped pioneer the legal theory of the separation of church and state, is not a model founder in the boardís judgment. Among the intellectual forerunners to be highlighted in Jeffersonís place: medieval Catholic philosopher St. Thomas Aquinas, Puritan theologian John Calvin and conservative British law scholar William Blackstone. Heavy emphasis is also to be placed on the founding fathers having been guided by strict Christian beliefs.

...INFURIATE me! I cannot believe things like this actually fly. Complete propaganda. I will stop ranting.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_ts1253

#36500 - 03/15/10 10:44 PM Re: Can You Say Agenda? [Re: Adversary]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Well, it sucks, but people voted them onto the board so unless they start dying, the conservation xitian adjenda/propaganda is here to stay and dumb down young fresh minds.

Texas, one step forward, two steps back.

M

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.