Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#36568 - 03/16/10 01:39 PM Reach Out and Touch...WHAT?
Adversary Offline
pledge

Shame on the church as usual. Can the nonsense stop PLEEEASE? Leave the fucking kids alone for fucks sake, I mean really? If your that hard up to get some is it really more immoral to just BUY A HOOKER? Leave the fucking kids alone!!!!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/13/world ... 3pope.html

#36591 - 03/16/10 05:07 PM Re: Reach Out and Touch...WHAT? [Re: Adversary]
exadust Offline
pledge

Loc: georgia
Do you expect anything less from them?

I mean really they live by the concept of abstinence so they proberaly feel that children don't count as premarital since children under 17 cannot legally get married so in their ignorant minds they think they've found a loop hole they can take advantage of.

Such a shame isn't it. But yet they stero-type us as baby sacrificial , orgy partakers, and demon invokers.

Tell who's the real devil the one who preaches repent, repent, repent or the one who doesn't preach at all?

Edited by Nemesis (03/17/10 07:20 AM)
Edit Reason: Cleaning up double post.

#36597 - 03/16/10 06:00 PM Re: Reach Out and Touch...WHAT? [Re: exadust]
Shadow Dragon Offline
pledge

Hm, the link isn't working for me. However, this isn't surprising. Like Exadust said, in their dogma, sex with children doesn't count as "real" sex. What I find even more disturbing is that most of the time, if they recieve any pusnishment at all, it's simply because they molested a boy. I've seen and heard stories of priests who didn't get any punishment for molesting girls. Apparently, at least according to them, God only cares if you're molesting someone of the same sex.

#36636 - 03/17/10 11:26 AM Re: Reach Out and Touch...WHAT? [Re: Shadow Dragon]
BelialsGal Offline
stranger

Loc: Tulsa, OK
Shadow Dragon, you say "I've seen and heard stories of priests who didn't get any punishment for molesting girls".

Where did you see/hear of such atrocious things?

#36637 - 03/17/10 11:33 AM Re: Reach Out and Touch...WHAT? [Re: BelialsGal]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
Oh, BelialsGal I can vouch for that but don't have the sources at my fingertips. It's well-documented by the UK press that Roman Catholic priests in particular over here have simply been moved to other parishes when children have reported them for sexual abuse. Women who were molested or forced to perform sexual acts on priests many years ago as little girls are only now feeling able to report it as they were taught the priest had a direct line to God and he would punish them if they did not comply. These men are hardly ever brought to trial; the church colludes in hushing-up their activities, putting them down to "mental stress" or some such nonsense. I'll see if I can find recent links.

#36638 - 03/17/10 11:38 AM Re: Reach Out and Touch...WHAT? [Re: felixgarnet]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/sep/30/catholicism.childprotection

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.