Page 8 of 8 « First<45678
Topic Options
#36940 - 03/23/10 06:34 AM Re: Born a Satanist [Re: Noctuary]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I think what Dan was trying to say is simply that a "Satanist" doesn't change who they are for someone else. It doesn't matter if its for love, money, sex, or kids.

Also, the fact that at times you confuse being born into a religion such as Muslim with being born a Satanist. A Satanist can be born into any religion, it is the internal PHILOSOPHY that makes a person a Satanist.

Now you say, you are happier because you are no longer Muslim, but being more true to your inner self. Fine, good luck with it.

I hope you noticed/came across one of the newer female members from Singapore (?). Her husband is Muslim as well, so she might be able to provide some more insight/experience in dealing with similar issues you may have with your husband.

\:\)

Morgan

#36950 - 03/23/10 06:45 PM Re: Born a Satanist [Re: Noctuary]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
The rather creative rendition of events given to you by your weirdy beardy boyfriend as per that 'other' forum is neither here nor there in regards to the point I was making, of which you just happened to be a convenient example. No need for you to get your burka all tied in a knot.

#36957 - 03/23/10 09:01 PM Re: Born a Satanist [Re: Dan_Dread]
Noctuary Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
The rather creative rendition of events given to you by your weirdy beardy boyfriend as per that 'other' forum is neither here nor there in regards to the point I was making, of which you just happened to be a convenient example. No need for you to get your burka all tied in a knot.

Thank God he's a terrorist. Makes things easier for me to rid myself of problems.

#36958 - 03/23/10 09:07 PM Re: Born a Satanist [Re: Noctuary]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Too bad they only blow up once. \:\) \:\)

#36960 - 03/23/10 09:41 PM Re: Born a Satanist [Re: Dan_Dread]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
I think we can all agree that this thread has run its course. If involved parties wish to take the bashing to PM, that'd be just dandy.

Page 8 of 8 « First<45678

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.