Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#37122 - 03/29/10 08:43 PM New and I have a question
nella Offline
lurker

Hi im nellaand new i just wanted to ask a question.

if I want to talk to the devil is it like im talking to god that i cant see him or believe he is there? I dont believe in god no more but thats what they taught me. I need to talk to the devil or whatever it is because I am mad at it and i also need advice and what ganna happen in my lif from the devil. or do i only have to write to it about it on paper like a moron? and if you dont know about the question was if you can talk to the devil and know its there or possible see it .. thats my only question and ill leave thank you

#37123 - 03/29/10 09:14 PM Re: New and I have a question [Re: nella]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
Nella, please download and read The Satanic Bible in its entirety. I am sure this will answer your question.
Participation in this Forum requires the ability to write coherently in English and I suggest you also improve your skills in this area.

#37124 - 03/29/10 10:12 PM Re: New and I have a question [Re: felixgarnet]
Adversary Offline
pledge

First, don't listen to felixgarnet, he is crazy. Ok, what you need to do is first get really drunk (if you are of a legal drinking age for your area). The reason for this is that it allows you to enter the proper state of mind for what you are trying to perform. Around rush hour you need to strip yourself nude (reason for this is that Adam and Eve covered their shame and Satan doesn't want you to be shameful while talking to him) walk to a corner of the street (but stay out of the street, just the sidewalk) and yell to Satan as loud as you can. You can read in the bible the passage that say 'down the great dragon was hurled, the one called devil and satan.' Because of this his hearing was damaged and you want to be sure he hears you. Then just stand there and wait. He will come to you. Best of luck!
#37125 - 03/29/10 11:04 PM Re: New and I have a question [Re: nella]
Clarence Offline
pledge

Old Scrat (the Devil, Bubba) is said to haunt crossroads. I recommend that you make your way to the centre of your nearest intersection...the busier it is, the better. With any luck all of your questions will be answered.

Happy hunting.

#37127 - 03/30/10 01:08 AM Re: New and I have a question [Re: Clarence]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
I see from Nella's profile that she gives her age as 15. Am I right in thinking that a Forum rule has been broken here?

#37130 - 03/30/10 02:11 AM Re: New and I have a question [Re: felixgarnet]
MatthewJ1
Unregistered

To Felix, I don't think there any rules against a members age here. I think membership is more based on maturity, intelligence and the ability to articulate well, rather than age.

To Nella, I think following Felix's advice is a good idea. Have a good look at The Satanic Bible and a good long lurk around.

Many members here hold the view that there is no literal intelligent entity known as Satan or The Devil.

To believe that such a literal intelligent entity really exists would tend to suggest that the metaphysical system within which this entity is historically embedded has a real existence as well.

Satan certainly has a function within this metaphysical discourse he is the antithesis, the opposition, the negation of overwhelming and established power.

The belief system within which Satan appears has no validity as reality. There is no real God and there is no real Satan.

You need to look after you and seek advice and approval from you I think. You are The Devil.

Hope this helps.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.