Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#4654 - 02/29/08 09:25 PM Re: Theistic Satanist Anonymous [Re: birdstrike]
Selezen Offline
stranger

Just bringing this up from a few posts back.

Quote:
You speak of outer space as infinite. Should you have done some research into physics prior to posting you would in fact know that our universe has a theoretical measurement of I believe 93 billion light years in diameter.

Just curious, but if there is a theoretical measurement of 93 billion light years, how did they come up with that? This may be (and probably is) a naive question but if the universe is theoretically measureable, then whats the theory on what's at the end? or perhaps it is sphere-like.

Just curious and looking for an answer.

#4686 - 03/01/08 03:28 PM Re: Theistic Satanist Anonymous [Re: birdstrike]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I find 1=0 to be a little more interesting.
If the self/reality can not be measured by what is, then can it be measured by what it is not?
Thus if the self is equal to one and the opposite of self is Zero, no-thing.
Then 1=0 and self = no-thing.

We control our worlds, realities, choices. We decide what is real to us and what is not. We decide what to waste our time on and what is worthless.

As for demons, we create our own.
Every god, demon, image, we create inside of ourself and use to whatever purpose we see fit.
Yours gives you number theories, mine as a child told me stories from the foot of my bed.

As for Crowley, I think some of his world records in mountain climbing might still be unbroken. Just because you only see and hear what you are told, doesn't mean that is the whole story.

Morgan

#5050 - 03/08/08 11:19 PM Re: Theistic Satanist Anonymous [Re: Selezen]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
 Originally Posted By: Selezen
Just bringing this up from a few posts back.

Quote:
You speak of outer space as infinite. Should you have done some research into physics prior to posting you would in fact know that our universe has a theoretical measurement of I believe 93 billion light years in diameter.

Just curious, but if there is a theoretical measurement of 93 billion light years, how did they come up with that? This may be (and probably is) a naive question but if the universe is theoretically measureable, then whats the theory on what's at the end? or perhaps it is sphere-like.

Just curious and looking for an answer.

If the universe started as a singularity, and the fastest anything can travel is the speed of light. Light travels 1 light year in a year (shockingly). The universe is believed to ~46.5 billion years old. That means from the center to the edge of the universe we have 46.5 billion light years. If we assume light and matter travelled in all directions, then that would be a diameter mesurement, which is twice the radius, which is 46.5 billion years. This places the size of the Universe at 93 billion light years.

Unfortunately as this is all worked out by mathematics the question of what lies beyond that has never really been touched on, thus the answer is, we haven't a clue.

#5385 - 03/12/08 12:26 PM Re: Theistic Satanist Anonymous [Re: TornadoCreator]
birdstrike Offline
pledge

Loc: Canada
I find all of you posts interesting at best. However I do not have the time nor the inclination to answer all of you. I will try to give a blanket response to hopefully answer all of you. It sounds like many of you have your existence completely figured out. My congratulations to those of you in that boat, especially those of you under 25.

As far as demons go they are mine. Whether or not I believe in them, or you do, still they reside. Whether in the reality that you create or in the mind I create it is of no relevance. I have outgrown wishing to have explanation for anything really. In truth I have come to the conclusion that knowing is merely a prison for your mind, as we truly know nothing! Thanks to those who chimed in to tell me how crazy I am.

As far as physics goes and my mathematical concept of definition: Again it is mine. Although seemingly very few of you if any understand the fact the human mind is strictly comparative is irrelevant. It is a fact, and a scientifically proven one. Your five senses are nothing but measurement tools. Unless there is something to measure against your senses cannot comprehend it. For example why is 50' Fahrenheit T-shirt weather in the winter, and winter coat weather in the summer?

Now that I am finished exercising my ego I return to the original question I asked. That being a search for people like of mindset. The simple answer seems a definite no! As a result I find that this site really no longer benefits me. Since I am no longer a satanist, I couldn't care less about world events, and I really share no similar magic ideas with seemingly anyone here. the logical thing to do is to be on my way.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.