Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#37315 - 04/02/10 08:50 PM Re: Easter is upon us! [Re: Noctuary]
Shadow Dragon Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Noctuary
I wished all my Christian, Jewish and Pagan friends a happy holiday. It's one of the few things they all have in common. Which I know must piss them off something fierce.

Yep. Us Pagans are mad that the xtians tried to create holidays to get us to convert way back when. The Christians are mad that it didn't work. And of course the Jews are mad that they have to kill Jesus again (seriously, it was a pain just doing it once). \:D

#37322 - 04/02/10 11:06 PM Re: Easter is upon us! [Re: Shadow Dragon]
Noctuary Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Shadow Dragon
 Originally Posted By: Noctuary
I wished all my Christian, Jewish and Pagan friends a happy holiday. It's one of the few things they all have in common. Which I know must piss them off something fierce.

Yep. Us Pagans are mad that the xtians tried to create holidays to get us to convert way back when. The Christians are mad that it didn't work. And of course the Jews are mad that they have to kill Jesus again (seriously, it was a pain just doing it once). \:D

Which is why I love peeps. Who can be mad when you eat a peep?

#37627 - 04/15/10 05:19 AM Re: Easter is upon us! [Re: Adversary]
Anne Offline
stranger

Loc: Denmark
Abit late on this thread, but i'll try sneak in my "beliefs"..

I do not believe in jebus, however it's a hilarious joy in running around at "easter" and yell "HAPPY JESUS ZOMBIE DAY!!" I am trying my best to get it into circulation, but those christians dosent seem to keen on it \:o

http://www.explosm.net/comics/858/
http://www.explosm.net/comics/1214/

#66375 - 04/24/12 08:35 AM Re: Easter is upon us! [Re: Noctuary]
riasb Offline
stranger

Loc: New Hampshire
I enjoy good blasphmy on any day and why not Easter, really a little private ceremony hurts knowone and I believe Satan approves. I traded a lot of ceremony for my own God self control of my life. I am no longer a sheep or sleeping in the herd. You may mock faith and symbols but they give meditative benefit to me personally so I approve.

#66396 - 04/25/12 05:11 AM Re: Easter is upon us! [Re: Octavius]
Latvian Offline

Loc: EU, Latvia, Riga (old town)
 Originally Posted By: Octavius
If you're looking for Christian blasphemy, you're in the wrong place.

You're right! At the beginning of my satanic path I blasphemed Christianity, Christian rites and traditions, but when I mature I donít care about religion and their stupidities. Sound philosophy of Satanism gives me enjoyment of life, development of my talents. I donít waste time on it and if christians donít bother me, I donít bother them - Iím not aggressive, especially in neutral territory...

Of course sometimes I see - Christians hate us Satanists, because we are people who are indulged in life and I think if they will have power, they will have strong wish to kill all of our brood, who keeps black flame alive in their hearts. Healthy blasphemy is good, but constantly to make fun of Christianity is not for me, because that gives impression that Satanism is reverse Christianity and in reality Satanism hasnít anything to do with ChristianityÖ

Laws of nature are in our side and have dominated the earth billions of years. Why do we have to care about idiots and their Jesus?

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.