Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#37385 - 04/05/10 08:36 AM SATAN'S RAPTURE
sata Offline
stranger

Loc: Lebanon
After previewing the following web: http://www.satansrapture.com/ and reading all of its contnent I found it interesting to others to read it to and to judge on it....
#37386 - 04/05/10 09:00 AM Re: SATAN'S RAPTURE [Re: sata]
Chandler Offline
stranger

Well, having looked over the website briefly I've gleaned the impression that it's complete crap and unworthy of my attention. What did you find interesting about it?
#37387 - 04/05/10 09:02 AM Re: SATAN'S RAPTURE [Re: sata]
Zophos Offline

Loc: U.S.A.
I'm amazed that anyone this patently stupid can read.

You have posted exactly twice on this forum, and in both instances you have made a fool of yourself. Since you have already demonstrated your ineptitude by leaving a garbled one-liner in response to a video that I posted, I gain no small amount of personal satisfaction from knowing that you will very soon find yourself banned permanently. Our only "rapture" will be the expulsion and subsequent mockery of your ignorance. Kindly shove your apocalyptic New World Order paranoia, engorged flashing website, and evangelistic message up your ass.

Someone delete this vacuous garbage and ban the spammer.

Z.

#37388 - 04/05/10 09:19 AM Re: SATAN'S RAPTURE [Re: Chandler]
sata Offline
stranger

In this website I find the real picture of other religions.And I found why Iam right in choosing Satanism.
#37389 - 04/05/10 09:26 AM Re: SATAN'S RAPTURE [Re: sata]
Chandler Offline
stranger

Well, that's interesting to know, but I don't think I'm alone in saying that I would appreciate you not dragging us through the ordeal of visiting that website. It's not only a Christian website, but it just might be the absolute stupidest Christian website I've ever seen. I'm glad it has given you some perspective.
#37390 - 04/05/10 09:33 AM Re: SATAN'S RAPTURE [Re: Zophos]
sata Offline
stranger

As I see you missunderstanded me.All what i wanted to express about is how other's think in a shallow way.Iam not a christian.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.