Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#37437 - 04/07/10 05:58 AM Finished a new music/noise release
TV is God Moderator Offline

Loc: The Cornhole
For those interested in experimental music and sound experiments (I know I've seen Mr.Bungle mentioned around here somewhere)I just finished a new release of my side project "Shit Devourer" It's on archive.org as a free download and it also has a nice little in-browser player.

It's called 45 Failure. I have to warn that this does unexpectedly burst into very high volumes.
If I could compare it to anything it's like a very frustrated version of the boredoms. Give it a shot, will ya?

LINK

#37440 - 04/07/10 05:40 PM Re: Finished a new music/noise release [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
I'll certainly check this out!

o

#37444 - 04/07/10 10:32 PM Re: Finished a new music/noise release [Re: Octavius]
TV is God Moderator Offline

Loc: The Cornhole
Any interest in what I do is really appreciated.

I don't think I've heard Corophiliacs Anonymous but I'm a big Mike Patton fan so I'll definitely check that one out.

It's no secret any vocal things I do(not much on this one, a lot more on my last) are heavily influenced by Mike Patton and Yamantaka Eye.

What I do really isn't the kind of ambient dream-like experience of most noise. Really I don't know if noise is the right term. Some of it is more "musical" melody, some of it is, some of it is straight up noise. I don't really know what box to put it in.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.