Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#37706 - 04/17/10 01:26 AM Re: Are you LIVING or are you EXISTING? [Re: Morgan]
Disabuse Offline

Originally Posted By: Morgan
Wow, another one upset by the word fuck.....

"it just saddens me that someone would just waste...."

Your words above. If it affects you to the point whereby other people make you sad, that's shows you care.

"Its just ashame, thats all"

So it's a shame people waste their life/time in your opinion by doing whatever it s they choose to do.
Why do you care, and let it affect you enough to post about such bullshit?

Whatever, read it or don't, I consider you a joke at this point.

Morgan

Jesus Morgan, did some piss in your cheerios? The reverse could be said for you, why the fuck do you care if he asks a question or not?

This is a forum to express opinions and discussion. Least that's what a forum was last I checked. Only thing I've seen for you lately is attacking people for expressing their side of a topic without discerning yours.

If you don't have anything to add, then don't add it. Wasting peoples time reading your troll slashing. I think I just added you to my "skip over this users posts" for now. Peace.

#37713 - 04/17/10 03:00 AM Re: Are you LIVING or are you EXISTING? [Re: Disabuse]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
I think that Morgan’s response was psychologically reasonable. She pointed out that the person whom she was responding to was allowing the attitude of others to influence his/her feelings, evident by the statement that certain actions by total strangers can make him feel “Sad.” or that what they did was a “shame.”

To put it in simpler and more colorful terms; why would a Satanist give a fuck as to how a stranger wasted their lives, or even give enough weight to a strangers actions as to feel the need to label it as a “shame.”

If someone wants to spend their lives in front of a T.V watching Ninja Turtles and Super Friends, while munching on nachoes and chicken wings all day, fuck’em. The only time that behavior would have any affect on me is if they bought an airline seat next to mine and their fat ass took up half of my seat as well.

#37714 - 04/17/10 03:01 AM Re: Are you LIVING or are you EXISTING? [Re: Disabuse]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Psst disabuse. You aren't a mod here and I'm pretty sure the position of hall monitor is taken. You do realize you are doing the exact same thing as you are accusing Morgan of right?

For the record I have found many many of Morgans contributions to this site to be very insightful and useful, while I don't think I can remember you ever posting anything on the subject of Satanism of any worth or note. Just sayin....

#37719 - 04/17/10 04:49 AM Re: Are you LIVING or are you EXISTING? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Disabuse Offline

Dan, you've been here what? A year? When someone posts something inspiring, I'll add to it. Is just a bunch of recycled crap from the previous versions from 10 years ago.

And I called Morgan out because I can. I've known her since she joined her many years ago and I know she is better then wasting time.

Maybe she wants to waste her time, if so, fine.

#37736 - 04/17/10 01:38 PM Re: Are you LIVING or are you EXISTING? [Re: Disabuse]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Who are you to say what is wasted time and what is not in regards to someone else? Is your finger wagging really necessary?

And yes, I have been reading this site for a lot longer than my time as a member here. Back then though, this place was a ghost town most of the time, and there were far more active and useful Satanism message boards where I was quite active. Don't pretend like you've 'seen it all'. Nobody has, Satanic philosophy continues to be built upon to this very day, and Morgan is one of the people doing it, while you are not.

I apologize to the mods for my contribution to this thread derailment, but I felt that needed to be said.

#37737 - 04/17/10 02:38 PM Re: Are you LIVING or are you EXISTING? [Re: Asmedious]
MelanosDivinity Offline
stranger

Loc: Port Gibson, Mississippi
This topic was based off MY OPINION. Now, I respect morgan's opinion on this issue, which is why I did not verbally assault her point of view as she did mine. I am NOT a satanist, I come on here to take from the bible that of which I believe to be useful, and I discard the rest. You guys might think that "Oh who cares their wasting their life away fuck em* well I DO CARE, but not the point where I am wallowing in despair. You guys took "Its ashame and it saddens me" too literally. I cannot blame you for this but let it be known that I meant that when I see someone wasting their potential, those of which I know have so much potential to be something more, friends, family, etc,

I just feel its ashame and sad, nothing more.

Now whether you believe this to not be sad or not I don't give a crap. I believe what I want, I have my own opinions, Ill stick to those opinions and beliefs. Morgan, whoever scraped the icing off her cupcake, I dont know but this did not call for the kind of response that she gave, it could have been said in a more polite tone, but oh well I guess thats just her, whatever. enough said.

#37739 - 04/17/10 02:47 PM Re: Are you LIVING or are you EXISTING? [Re: MelanosDivinity]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

MD, if you REALLY are here for SATANIC perspective then you need to understand that here, respect is earned, not defaulted to. If you find Satanists sometimes abrupt and abrasive that is probably because they are Satanists. What did you expect?

#37743 - 04/17/10 03:26 PM Re: Are you LIVING or are you EXISTING? [Re: Dan_Dread]
MelanosDivinity Offline
stranger

NO one said I am here for SATANIC perspective, I find some of the philosophy to be interesting and I just enjoy taking from the bible what I could apply to what I already know. I am not going to conform to what you think I should be doing so I am not going to be HERE for SATANIC perspective I am HERE to glean information I find to be of personal use from the bible.

And as far as she being abrasive, really I could care less, it does not offend me, its actually amusing really, like this post wasn't supposed to elicit hostile responses from people but there you go lol. I have my opinions, you guys have yours, now go back to hugging your bibles like a good satanist.

good day to you sir.

#37749 - 04/17/10 04:36 PM Re: Are you LIVING or are you EXISTING? [Re: MelanosDivinity]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Wow. so your trolling for attention then. You come here to a site for Satanists to 'take from the bible' (TSB I assume), yet you can't even be bothered to read it? Further, you initiate discussion with Satanists yet do not want things from a Satanic perspective? Are you a little bit slow or something?

I can see why Morgan has been taking a shit on you now.

#37750 - 04/17/10 04:44 PM Re: Are you LIVING or are you EXISTING? [Re: Dan_Dread]
MelanosDivinity Offline
stranger

No, I never said that I didn't want a satanist perspective, I just said thats not the REASON I am here. I post on the forum, if a satanist responds from a satanist perspective that is perfectly fine, I DON"T CARE. I read from the bible, I take away what I wish to take away from, I don't have to read the sections that you SATANISTS say that must be read. I come here, to read from the philosophy, I take what I want from it, thats it. I am not trolling, I do not want attention, I'm just here. You guys are the ones who keep blowing this out of proportion. I don't even know how it came to this point. lol. seriously.

I am here. Get used to that. I read the bible. I take what I want from it. I don't care what you think of me. You can rot in a sack for all I care. I am who i am my own person.

some of the other 'satanist's on here responded to this forum in a mature manner without hostility and notice that I appreciated their perspective which was, well I presume to be, of satanic nature. If i was really trolling the mods would have something to say about that now wouldn't they? But I am not.

good day.

#37758 - 04/17/10 07:34 PM Re: Are you LIVING or are you EXISTING? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Disabuse Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
Who are you to say what is wasted time and what is not in regards to someone else? Is your finger wagging really necessary?

And yes, I have been reading this site for a lot longer than my time as a member here. Back then though, this place was a ghost town most of the time, and there were far more active and useful Satanism message boards where I was quite active. Don't pretend like you've 'seen it all'. Nobody has, Satanic philosophy continues to be built upon to this very day, and Morgan is one of the people doing it, while you are not.

I apologize to the mods for my contribution to this thread derailment, but I felt that needed to be said.

Since I am real life friends with Morgan and know she is better then what she is doing, then yes, I will tell her.

Pretend like I've seen it all? No, but just about everything that is posted here today has been gone over years before you decided to grace us with you presence. You see Rick posting thoughts here on the forum? No, because its all recycled crap.

Even while talking to Rick about this, we both find it amusing that you point out I'm not a mod or admin anymore. They come and go, have done so since before you showed up. The one thing we found amusing is your own short coming in being the fastest ever to be demoted from a blue. That is certainly a special club to be in, as it never really happens. Not only are you the fastest ever demoted familiar, but with the highest majority decision to do so.

And you want to call me out? lol I am quite done amusing you with responses. Flame away all you want kiddo, you're still the kid on the bus everyone laughs at, not with.

#37759 - 04/17/10 08:20 PM Re: Are you LIVING or are you EXISTING? [Re: Disabuse]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Hah. Way to change the subject. I never asked to be part of your special social club, and your use of the word 'demote' (as if having a different color name was somehow a benefit) is laughable. There are members, Satanists and non Satanists, great minds and idiots, of ALL name colors on this site. I got 'demoted' because I had the balls to say and do as I pleased without cowtowing to people like you, ever wagging your finger. Respond, don't, it doesn't matter. It isn't like you have ever had anything interesting to say anyway. I am too busy actually living it to care what you think.

Edited by Dan_Dread (04/17/10 08:33 PM)

#37760 - 04/17/10 10:05 PM Re: Are you LIVING or are you EXISTING? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Gentlemen, may I remind you to please keep this thread on topic? If you'd like to hash out your argument any further, please take it to PM.

Thank you.

#37763 - 04/18/10 12:09 AM Re: Are you LIVING or are you EXISTING? [Re: MelanosDivinity]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
MD, you said, “Some of the other Satanists on here responded to this forum in a mature manner without hostility, and notice that I appreciated their perspective.” What I would encourage you to do is think less reactively and more proactively. When others attack, make a conscious effort to respond in the calm, mature manner you desire from them. You may be surprised how quickly and effectively you can change the flow of a conversation.

Learn from experiences like this. That’s living.

#37802 - 04/18/10 03:57 PM Re: Are you LIVING or are you EXISTING? [Re: MelanosDivinity]
Tigeress Offline
stranger

Loc: under your bed
 Originally Posted By: MelanosDivinity
I am sure that I will see the philosophy of satanism in a new light.

Was it in the dark for you before?

Sorry, ;\) couldn't help but poke there.

come back every now and then to just peek into the book to utilize certain things here and there and inspire others through my own 'enlightenment.' Its been quite a journey.

I wonder, why do you feel compelled to inspire? This is focusing outwards instead of inwards. These paths like Satanism all focus inward ultimately from what I can see. It is the other hand which focuses outward or on others for spiritual growth and gratification. I have found that outward inspiration for others manifests in its own way if others want or need it, completely on its own, when you focus on inspiring and perfecting your self in your chosen path first, without worry for the others way they choose.

..... This is a question I have been pondering for a very long time now and I have the answer with regards towards whether I feel I am living or just existing but I would like to know where you all stand on the issue.

My personal opinion is that you were always living, as I and everyone else have always been living. Every experience is valuable in some way, even if it wastes your time or almost kills you. If an individual doesn't want to learn from them, how do you think they will ever learn from you?

For me, wasted potential versus striving for one's true potential comes to mind.

Do you know what ones true potential is? Does anyone know? And how can you say whether or not yourself or others are traveling in the right direction?

In addition to other reasons why you shouldn't care, I think this is too vague for you to care.

Finally, you cannot help those who do not have a desire to help themselves. Creating a desire in someone else is not worth your time unless they are close to you I think, and even then, it requires a lot, sometimes including the ability to know when to let it go. It has to grow from inside the person, and cannot be outwardly forced.

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.025 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.