Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#37708 - 04/17/10 02:19 AM Anti-bible Fuck God freestyle Rap
hellshippie Offline
Banned
lurker

they call me the hells hippie...Im from NC and ima satanist who follows anton laveys theory..I am my own satan...check my video out its a freestyle i did when i was stoned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdoDHBppVY4

its just a youtube link dont worry lol

#37709 - 04/17/10 02:31 AM Re: Anti-bible Fuck God freestyle Rap [Re: hellshippie]
Doomsage680 Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
Dude I'm an MC myself but there's a rule against marketing yourself on this site. Otherwise I would for my own gain. Also, it seems this is your first and only post, so it's not like you're a respected member of the forum. You seem to have joined only to promote this without reading our rules. Don't be surprised if this thread gets taken down.

#37710 - 04/17/10 02:34 AM Re: Anti-bible Fuck God freestyle Rap [Re: Doomsage680]
hellshippie Offline
Banned
lurker

dude im just a normal guy who got high and made a video how the hell am i tryna promote shit homie...you need to chill damn man you deffently dont smoke weed i can tell dawg
#37720 - 04/17/10 05:10 AM Re: Anti-bible Fuck God freestyle Rap [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
hellshippie Offline
Banned
lurker

yaw have the attitudes of snobby ass christians its rediculous...maybe yaw should join a church or somthin they love people like you \:\)
#37730 - 04/17/10 11:38 AM Re: Anti-bible Fuck God freestyle Rap [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
Nice to see you're on form as usual, MawhrinSkel! \:\)
Now, who wants to buy a magic mirror and an actual demon's hooffrom my online store? ;\)

#37740 - 04/17/10 03:02 PM Re: Anti-bible Fuck God freestyle Rap [Re: felixgarnet]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Well, that was crap. I made it about 30 seconds into the video before I lost interest. We're those tattoos on his fingers? Horrid.

#37741 - 04/17/10 03:12 PM Re: Anti-bible Fuck God freestyle Rap [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Mardi Gras Offline
stranger

Loc: Louisiana
wow, you made it to 30? I only made it to ten. and the "look at me I'm a satanist" on his fingers looks like the work of a sharpie not a tattoo gun.

#37744 - 04/17/10 03:45 PM Re: Anti-bible Fuck God freestyle Rap [Re: Mardi Gras]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
12 for me, and that was 13 too long. \:\)

#37767 - 04/18/10 02:54 AM Re: Anti-bible Fuck God freestyle Rap [Re: hellshippie]
Wicked Satanist Offline

Loc: Michigan
 Originally Posted By: hellshippie
they call me the hells hippie...Im from NC and ima satanist who follows anton laveys theory..I am my own satan...check my video out its a freestyle i did when i was stoned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdoDHBppVY4

its just a youtube link dont worry lol

I atleast gave you the benefit of the doubt and I watched the video, and I would have to agree with the others. You really need to go away. You should read the forums and not make posts like this one anymore.

You clearly have no talent in making music and really should stop, you're the furthest thing from eminem there is today. I know you were just doing it for the shock value, but that's 2:13 minutes of my life I have lost and I want it back...

If the Mods haven't banned you already, learn something from this.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 22 queries. Zlib compression disabled.