Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#37823 - 04/18/10 11:25 PM its good to learn about wars like mid evil day
levehheaven Offline
stranger

as today so is tommorow we in withcraft are built on moral structure most times then not associated with our leaders such as leveh. well if their ever came a time where the imposiible risk factors collapsed such say for in stence using pie.13pi_-_ as a form to supply demand or perhaps puttin food on the grill=time machine comin here puttin computers on the grill and taken them back with them to raise an army well two senarios if they fell apart the leaders in witchcraft ha ha k well their days would be numbered and condamnation.

i dont meen to be rude really dont honestly however i approch this topic today in concern the leaders first steps would like i discovered in duels at diablo abolish away with the moral respect and the practice were all goin to get condemned and were goina blame you if you dont attack me wow golly happened to me last month.

its open debate

#37825 - 04/18/10 11:56 PM Re: its good to learn about wars like mid evil day [Re: levehheaven]
levehheaven Offline
stranger

http://witchcraftcentral.yuku.com/topic/...ll.html?page=-1

to back up one senario i have a link sorry edit it if necarry just showing almost impossible to find proof

#37826 - 04/19/10 12:08 AM Re: its good to learn about wars like mid evil day [Re: levehheaven]
levehheaven Offline
stranger

another senario simply question right and wrong if half the poulation are fat because of computers call the wrong simple and plain then connect comunists countriess kkk CoS witchcraft hells angels interconnect them all and the ones in charge are kings golly who doesnt want to be king so you connect half way across the world and guarantee the future

well its collapsed shhhh dont tell anyone they might be listening

#37829 - 04/19/10 12:18 AM Re: its good to learn about wars like mid evil day [Re: levehheaven]
MatthewJ1
Unregistered

I don't want to be rude to you or, but I highly recommend you follow the advice Maw gave you in your introductory post.

The administrators and moderators here have strict rules and I am not sure you can follow them.

My advice is to make your posts more readable or else stop posting.

#37830 - 04/19/10 12:22 AM Re: its good to learn about wars like mid evil day [Re: ]
levehheaven Offline
stranger

i have schizophrenia and cat read books so cant upgrade in school thats not really right really isnt i know i have plans if i have to leave on somthing so minute if you know me by know perhaps someone else does your really not being fare
#37832 - 04/19/10 12:29 AM Re: its good to learn about wars like mid evil day [Re: levehheaven]
MatthewJ1
Unregistered

I'm sorry you have such an illness and I sympathise with you.

Unfortunately I am not sure this place is for you. It is of course up to the admins and mods here.

Maybe just try to take your time with your posts and make them as clean and clear as you can.

Maybe people here should just leave this to the Admins and Mods to comment on. Just a suggestion.

#37833 - 04/19/10 12:30 AM Re: its good to learn about wars like mid evil day [Re: ]
levehheaven Offline
stranger

if i can edit my post ill try to remember
#37834 - 04/19/10 12:32 AM Re: its good to learn about wars like mid evil day [Re: ]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: MatthewJ1
Maybe people here should just leave this to the Admins and Mods to comment on. Just a suggestion.

Maybe...

#37835 - 04/19/10 12:47 AM Re: its good to learn about wars like mid evil day [Re: ta2zz]
levehheaven Offline
stranger

what i believe this force is is similar to an emergency beacon anilation of humanity upon topics as such not ment to be hostile but however is based on measurement the evilier it is the more its coming to pass kind of like athiest proof perhaps even enevelopes guaranteed by gov with measurement and stuff inside i have much information ive collected on the topic however i dont wish to be banned i could take care of this situation in hour guaranteed and i could simly suggest my guarantee is that i enjoy to gain faith you should try it sometime i have information dayjavue on the trojan and topics of the information above my website feeds on these topics naturally
#37836 - 04/19/10 12:50 AM Re: its good to learn about wars like mid evil day [Re: levehheaven]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
I just couldn't read that giant nonsensical sentence. Would it be too much to ask that you use punctuation?? I'm just not going to give myself a headache trying to decipher that.

#37837 - 04/19/10 12:52 AM Re: its good to learn about wars like mid evil day [Re: Dan_Dread]
levehheaven Offline
stranger

i could learn by google punctuation by googling names and such if it bothers you much
#37838 - 04/19/10 12:58 AM Re: its good to learn about wars like mid evil day [Re: levehheaven]
levehheaven Offline
stranger

force you being disrecpectbale i use page 23 11 6 27 you being illogical you stop the hostility at once
#37839 - 04/19/10 01:03 AM Re: its good to learn about wars like mid evil day [Re: levehheaven]
levehheaven Offline
stranger

since 2005 hells angels have stolen trojans and ww my sites and home jsp today 2010

i googled this for the whole day page 23 and so forth

#37842 - 04/19/10 03:09 AM Re: its good to learn about wars like mid evil day [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
levehheaven Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: MawhrinSkel
Please. I told you off yesterday. Start making sense or stop posting. I understand you have a condition, but that is no excuse to flood the board with illegible, random rants. Use a word processor program or something similar and keep your sentences short. Punctuate and capitalize. Say one thing with each sentence. And try to use paragraphs once in a while.

who me ya i figured so off to play a game or to as some friends i promised things yeterday

#37843 - 04/19/10 03:17 AM Re: its good to learn about wars like mid evil day [Re: levehheaven]
levehheaven Offline
stranger

i know th old saying if your going to live under my roof just like they said on tommy knockers just know 12:14 am april 18/2010 well sorry you feel that way ill google some stuf on a regualar basis just for you i appoligize again but this could take some time have a good day
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.025 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.