Page 6 of 6 « First<23456
Topic Options
#42849 - 09/06/10 10:31 PM Re: Prove it [Re: Syn_Holliday]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

Loc: Michigan, USA
 Originally Posted By: Syn_Holliday
I think you misunderstood my point. The hypocrisy I was referring to didn't relate to proving theist belief.

What point exactly were you going for considering the thread topic was pretty much proving theism? Which DID march right along into hypocrisy.. as per the quote I quoted YOU on. Simple question, simple answer.

#42857 - 09/07/10 04:03 AM Re: Prove it [Re: OrgasmicKarmatic]
Lamar Offline

Loc: Alabama
Uuuuh, I've got one, who cares? If there is a dedicated theist or Atheist most likely that person will not be swayed into changing. They will remain the same. So...who cares? Waste of breath. Or typing.
#42858 - 09/07/10 04:10 AM Re: Prove it [Re: Lamar]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

And yet another person who is too stupid to understand simple concepts. No one said anything about trying to sway the opinions of others. This thread was created in order to challenge theists to prove their beliefs. Since you are not trying to do that then you can find your way out of this thread along with Mr. purple hair.

#42860 - 09/07/10 04:16 AM Re: Prove it [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Lamar Offline

Loc: Alabama
 Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6
And yet another person who is too stupid to understand simple concepts. No one said anything about trying to sway the opinions of others. This thread was created in order to challenge theists to prove their beliefs. Since you are not trying to do that then you can find your way out of this thread along with Mr. purple hair.

I'm only saying it's kinda pointless to debate. Anyway.

Right-o! I find my exit now.

#42865 - 09/07/10 12:26 PM Re: Prove it [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Syn_Holliday Offline
stranger

Loc: West Covina, CA
Qualified? Simple observation could determine that. You would be the least qualified since your angry emotions are clouding your rational thinking and self-assessment.

I was on this board years ago, and now that I visit again, it's still the same thing, always the few like you who are incapable of taking any opposing view without getting angry. I've seen your posts in different threads. You are incapable of handling any opposing view without taking it personal, thus you become emotional while rational thinking is thrown out the window.

It's been discussed in threads of the past, how to spot those whose emotions control them. Anger, cursing, personal attacks, etc. Same indicators, nothing new. They are those who are too fragile to face any opposing view and simply debate objectively and without emotion.

And your "fuck off" response is certainly adding value.

#42866 - 09/07/10 01:50 PM Re: Prove it [Re: Syn_Holliday]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I can assure you that you have never seen me angry. Annoyed, perhaps, but not angry. I rarely get angry in my "real" life and I certainly don't get angry over things online.

I am quite capable of excepting opposing viewpoints, I do it all the time. However, when people display blatant stupidity, as you have continually done, it gets annoying.

I curse all the time, and when someone is stupid I have no problem telling them. None of that means I am angry. And I have certainly added more meaningful, well thought-out and educated posts than you have or ever will.

If you don't like the way I carry myself on this board, that is your problem. I'm not going to change for anyone, least of all you.

Edit: I know you were a member here before and from what I have heard you were a douchebag then too. Somethings never change.

Edited by 6Satan6Archist6 (09/07/10 01:55 PM)
Edit Reason: Marked.

Page 6 of 6 « First<23456

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.036 seconds of which 0.018 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.