Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#38316 - 05/05/10 11:35 AM Crazy Christians attack Jewish man
Shadow Dragon Offline
pledge

I'm actually a little surprised this happened in New York. There's a large Jewish population there, so you'd figure at the very least the Christians would be used to them. I would have guess this would be more likely to happen somewhere in the Bible Belt area.

#38326 - 05/05/10 04:47 PM Re: Crazy Christians attack Jewish man [Re: Shadow Dragon]
Lucifer Rising Offline

Loc: Indianapolis, IN
Wait... did I hear that right? A Muslim guy helped out some Jews. Well now I've heard just about everything.

#38331 - 05/05/10 05:11 PM Re: Crazy Christians attack Jewish man [Re: Lucifer Rising]
Noctuary Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Lucifer Rising
Wait... did I hear that right? A Muslim guy helped out some Jews. Well now I've heard just about everything.

In the Qur'an when looking marriage customs you will find that Muslims are allowed to marry anyone of Muslim, Christian or Jewish faith. Why would they hate a class of people they are allowed to marry?

#38332 - 05/05/10 05:17 PM Re: Crazy Christians attack Jewish man [Re: Lucifer Rising]
Shadow Dragon Offline
pledge

According to the Quran, they're supposed to halp anyone being attacked for "unjust" reasons. Though of course, unjust (or whatever term you want to use there), means different things to different people. This muslim was following his faith better than those you see on tv shouting, "Death to (insert name)."

#38333 - 05/05/10 05:21 PM Re: Crazy Christians attack Jewish man [Re: Shadow Dragon]
Noctuary Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Shadow Dragon

According to the Quran, they're supposed to halp anyone being attacked for "unjust" reasons. Though of course, unjust (or whatever term you want to use there), means different things to different people. This muslim was following his faith better than those you see on tv shouting, "Death to (insert name)."

I am thinking we know the same guy.
;\)

#38366 - 05/07/10 03:21 PM Re: Crazy Christians attack Jewish man [Re: Noctuary]
Room 101 Offline

Loc: Scotland
Hey, they started it...2000 years ago that is lol.

This is insane. It honestly seems that people seek out prejudices.

Reason 1000243 that organised religion is a total fallacy.

Edited by Room 101 (05/07/10 03:22 PM)
Edit Reason: Fat hands

#38647 - 05/17/10 09:49 PM Re: Crazy Christians attack Jewish man [Re: Room 101]
Nightmare Offline
pledge

Loc: San Antonio TX
Just goes to show how crazy people really are its kinda funny. People are so brainwashed by religion that they will attack eachother over that religion? What is the world coming to?

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.