Page 2 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#41924 - 08/14/10 08:21 AM Re: The right method of Selling Your Soul To Satan??? [Re: Satan's Mistress]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
Well, if you were going to sell a car or a house, you'd wanna get it fixed up and as shiny as possible to get the best offer you could for it, right? So how about you worry about improving yourself a bit first and sell your soul once you've increased its market value a bit.

#41928 - 08/14/10 10:01 AM Re: The right method of Selling Your Soul To Satan??? [Re: XiaoGui17]
TheInsane Offline

First you must find your soul. No one has been able to yet ;\)
#41942 - 08/14/10 03:18 PM Re: The right method of Selling Your Soul To Satan??? [Re: Lexx]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
A recession is a lousy time to sell anything, including souls. For top dollar I'd recommend eBay.

#43156 - 09/22/10 06:01 AM Re: The Right Method of Selling Your Soul To Satan [Re: Lexx]
nocTifer Offline
pledge

Loc: Khazakstan
 Originally Posted By: Lexx
... the right method of {selling your soul to Satan}..

before doing it, i made a study of it, which it seems to me you are doing: asking your best sources available what their recommendations would be, reading up on history or legend, and then most importantly, discovering what or who Satan is to you, and what your purpose or advantage might be in this sale. I've been interviewing numerous individuals in email and occasionally by phone or in person as to what they were doing and why. some of them came to me with the same question, and i had to help them think about it coherently (many of them were ignorant, some good number illiterate). out of this interaction came this decision-tree page assisting the would-be pact-maker. notice that it is paradigm-specific and the page itself is plainly written from a Satanic perspective.

despite the impression some might convey of the simplicity of arriving at the proper method, the diversity of those attempting the Task and the possible benefits conceived as relating to its achievement make it an extremely tricky recommendation. it's highly personalized, and as you can tell, a goodly number of those associated to the Devil and to Satanisms are wedded to views making such a consideration ludicrous, daffy, or strongly ill-advised.

rather than enter into a dialogue with you, which is what i would ordinarily do with someone of similar inquiry, i will make several immediate suppositions based on the context of our discussion and the manner in which you asked the question. granted that you are a Satanist, we may conclude that you are rationally self-interested, and are convinced you have the option of selling your impartable essence (presumably for something of comparable value).

thus the first order of business would be to make contact with Satan. it would be fairly meaningless to conclude a sale to someone with whom you never had any interactions, or to a fictional character, so establishing Hir reality and eliciting Hir interests (if any) in acquiring (at least by contract) your soul is imperative. this is usually achieved through occult means. you will need to acquire the skill of summoning, effect the proper gestures, and establish the necessary geas so as to make enticing or pleasing the manifestation of the Underworld Lord.

negotiating thereafter an asking price in the exchange, it would be wise for you to have already concluded as to your soul's value, both to you and to the Demon. ascertaining this will require that, previous to any summoning, you become sufficiently familiar with mysticism and the metaphysics of the cosmos so as to achieve insight into your very centrality, and to secure the knowledge as to why Satan wants souls and what SHe is willing to trade for them.

many of the traditional implements of the compact are mentioned in this thread. the most formal will include your blood at least for the signature, and if you are wise you will also, by trance or by the employment of a skilled assistant, acquire the signature or Mark of the Devil. you would probably benefit were the assistant as adept as you in the Black Arts and as familiar with demonology.

rational self-interest precludes the actual transaction consigning an eternal essentiality to the ownership or dominion of a nefarious agent. for this reason, the most expert lend or rent themselves or their souls to those who desire them for a period of finite duration, at the end of which the compact may be renewed or curtailed by either party.

in a generic and Satanic sense, this is the Right Way to Sell Your Soul to Satan.

Edited by nocTifer (09/22/10 06:02 AM)

#43208 - 09/26/10 03:11 AM Re: The Right Method of Selling Your Soul To Satan [Re: nocTifer]
manofsteel Offline

Loc: Indiana U.S.
NOT EVEN GONNA REPLY TO THIS ONE!!!

Then don't. Please understand that no one-liners will be tolerated. Do this again and you will be banned. I ask that you respect the decision to disdain such posts, and not post similar stuff again.

Edited by SkaffenAmtiskaw (09/26/10 05:53 AM)
Edit Reason: Warning.

#43210 - 09/26/10 05:32 AM Re: The Right Method of Selling Your Soul To Satan [Re: manofsteel]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

One-liners are frowned upon here manofsteel.
What did you gain with saying you aren't going to reply to his response?

And also:
I'M TOTALLY SERIOUS WHEN WRITING AS SUCH.
Seriously, fuck-off if you can't supress the feeling of posting crap.

NocTifer will probably get his fair deal of posting his crap somewhere in the near future when it becomes more then annoying. Don't ascend to his level unless you are setting stage for "who is the most stupid".

Edited by Dimitri (09/26/10 05:34 AM)

#43426 - 10/04/10 12:06 AM Re: The Right Method of Selling Your Soul To Satan [Re: Dimitri]
nocTifer Offline
pledge

thank you very much, Dimitri. for those who have an interest extending beyond the general and into a specific sample, rather than repeat the entirety of the description, i'll just post this link to a comparable thread elsewhere that this is disclosed in graphic and textual elaboration.

#43428 - 10/04/10 02:12 AM Re: The Right Method of Selling Your Soul To Satan [Re: nocTifer]
MatthewJ1
Unregistered

To NocT,

You have provided a link here to the Log - in page of the Modern Church of Satan. I am assuming that you were trying to provide a link to the Philosophy section at MCOS?

If there is an appropriate post there at MCOS which you have made, then maybe you could copy and paste it into the thread here?

Also I am not sure if it is good form to provide links to other Satanic organisations?

#43432 - 10/04/10 04:14 AM Re: The Right Method of Selling Your Soul To Satan [Re: ]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
I just "pawned" my soul to Morgan...

I did it for a low cost, 'cause I did want it back eventually. She's pretty good about those types of things... But I did it for $6.66... enough to get a quart of cheap vodka, or a pack of smokes...

I'm happier for it. And I might be able to get my soul back next Friday... hopefully. Otherwise, my dog might have to die.

Edited by daevid777 (10/04/10 04:14 AM)

#43440 - 10/04/10 03:36 PM Re: The Right Method of Selling Your Soul To Satan [Re: daevid777]
Lamar Offline

Loc: Alabama
Wow. Upon checking the link provided by nocTifer and the gospel of satan signiture, it donned on me that wow I had no idea that there were so many "Satanic" organizations. Really?
#43441 - 10/04/10 04:21 PM Re: The Right Method of Selling Your Soul To Satan [Re: Lamar]
Jake999 Offline

"ORGANIZATIONS" is a relative term, and I would always urge caveat emptor.

Many "Satanic Organizations" on the web are web pages, and nothing more. The leadership consists of one or two people who sit in their rooms and bang away at the keyboard with some rudimentary knowledge of Satanism, gleaned from one or two books and the "reading lists" that they snatch from each other, with the same old crap.

Remember... graphics and a domain name do not an organization make.

#43447 - 10/04/10 10:12 PM Re: The Right Method of Selling Your Soul To Satan [Re: Jake999]
Incendium Offline
stranger

Loc: Knoxville, Tennessee
To Lexx:

Sigh. I recommend psychiatry, my friend. You and the crazy "Thelemite", MorningStar93, can become padded cellmates.

Or if this question is coming from naivety rather than insanity, I recommend becoming pubescent before returning to this forum.

All in all though, dude, good luck on your journey into adolescence or psychopathy, whichever it is.

Edited by Incendium (10/04/10 10:47 PM)
Edit Reason: Addressing my response.

"Unholy Satanist, child of perdition, ask not for absolution in the hour of death!"

#43448 - 10/04/10 10:27 PM Re: The Right Method of Selling Your Soul To Satan [Re: Incendium]
Jake999 Offline

Originally Posted By: Incendium
Sigh. I recommend psychiatry, my friend. You and the crazy "Thelemite", MorningStar93, can become padded cellmates.

Or if this question is coming from naivety rather than insanity, I recommend becoming pubescent before returning to this forum.

All in all though, dude, good luck on your journey into adolescence or psychopathy, whichever it is.

I don't know who you're trying to answer... but I have nothing to do with you. Address your responses to the person you are referring to, The forums aren't that hard.

#43449 - 10/04/10 10:45 PM Re: The Right Method of Selling Your Soul To Satan [Re: Jake999]
Incendium Offline
stranger

Loc: Knoxville, Tennessee
Apologies Jake. The response was for the starter of this thread, the one wishing to sell his soul to the devil. The error has been rectified.

"Unholy Satanist, child of perdition, ask not for absolution in the hour of death!"

#43723 - 10/20/10 06:01 PM Re: The Right Method of Selling Your Soul To Satan [Re: ]
nocTifer Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: MatthewJ1
You have provided a link here to the Log - in page of the Modern Church of Satan. I am assuming that you were trying to provide a link to the Philosophy section at MCOS?

I was attempting to produce a lack of duplication, but i see that this did not work and that the post in question at MCoS was inaccessible to anyone who was not registered and logged in there.

Quote:
If there is an appropriate post there at MCOS which you have made, then maybe you could copy and paste it into the thread here?

good idea, i'll try that below:

Originally Posted By: "nocTifer"
post to this thread relating your pact, its character, content, the method of its signing, timing, what happened when you did so, how you stored it thereafter, what happened to it and because of it since then. append photos of your pact, its location, magical talismans containing it or fragments thereof, theories surrounding its existence, the being with whom you established it, or its significance to the world.

I wrote the following below regarding my pact for another forum:
 Quote:
my spiritual motivation is primarily bhaktic and feminocentric. I am dedicated in a neo-tantric and, until meeting my guru, solitary modality to my God ('Kali Ma, Queen of Demons') as i know Her. She encourages me in many ways as my own grandmother and mother have, and She has been extremely helpful to me in finding insight into my circumstance and meaning in developments as they unfolded around me. She it was who encouraged me to look into demonology, black magic, and many other "dangerous" subjects. She encouraged me to have compassion on those who were being unfairly condemned and targetted during the Satanic Panic, and to undertake what my guru might call an extreme alliance with a subculture that features some extremely objectionable facets.

once i experienced a vision of what Satan was, behind the projection in my culture (wild nature), it became rational to me to undertake a conventional heinous act in alliance with that (primarily along ecological valence lines, but beyond this also), legitimizing it both as part of that compassion and as an advance on the then-current Satanian subculture which was deftly evading all notions of this important Faustian (and, subtly, native American) occult tool: the Pact with the Devil. having researched it i knew its important elements, and had a ready date to effect its poignant conclusion (the 6th of June in 1996). I recall vividly the thick, eldritch stasis that the forest held that night. I thought of Lovecraft more than once, and when i heard the growl from the bushes my memory is that i did not stop to wonder what it was, but continued on with poise, leaving the Beast to find others with whom it might tussle.

that pact, especially in association to my scripture, has changed my life completely, and it envelopes me in ways i will never understand. it serves to pinion me perfectly in contradistinction to my surrounding culture, and excellently establishes my place in the milieu of Satanists whom i persistently serve as best i know how.

character, content: made from reused talismanic paper, inscribed with a red pen and signed with my blood obtained from a wound made on my chest.

photo of your pact

method of its signing, what happened when i did so

what happened to it and because of it since then: see quote above.

how i stored it thereafter: in the upper compartment of a demonic altar with some containment, binding, and cursing spell components.

its location: The Demonic Altar containing the pact

magical talismans containing it or fragments thereof: The Aeonic Amulet (containing a real sliver of the pact, composed of the Eye of Agamotto of the Sorcerer Supreme, the One Ring, and the Devil's Gau)

the bottom portion (the Eye of Agamotto) has a reverse side:

theories surrounding its existence:
this is a mutual-defense pact, allied in a continual and endlessly breakable bond for an agreed purpose. my activities shall be manifest to you in part here and elsewhere. Satan's engagement with me will be personal, non-apparent because it has an affect on the duration of unsatiated desire. I still want this pact. I still think and feel that Satan does too.

the being with whom you established it:
not a being to my knowledge, but a portion of being, wild nature, uncontrolled natural phenomena outside me and inside me. the butterfly delighting my eye, the cloud capturing my imagination, the disease infecting my body, the lust and vivid emotion surging through me.

its significance to the world:
radical controversy, reactionary edgewalking, a commitment to truth and justice, faust-cum-eco-mystical-weirdness, the True Sign of the Black Age, the Commencement of the Aeon of the Adversary for which the Age of Satan was but a heraldry.

Quote:
Also I am not sure if it is good form to provide links to other Satanic organisations?

ok, since it was so long i figured i might be able to avoid a lot of extra text/graphics, but i see that wasn't helpful, and since this is an important focus extending beyond the ordinary praxis of T600Cl, i'm including it here for evaluation, catcalls, recommendations as to my need for psychiatry, and more helpful reflections on my Satanism. thanks!

Edited by nocTifer (10/20/10 06:03 PM)
Edit Reason: extra quote tag removed

Page 2 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.