Page 3 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#44182 - 11/18/10 07:06 AM Re: The right method of Selling Your Soul To Satan??? [Re: Satan's Mistress]
mabon2010 Offline

Loc: The Commonwealth of Great Brit...
The idea of selling souls to Satan is a Christian invention.

Satanism needs to get away from all Christian bulls*it to get down to what Satanism really is about.

#44258 - 11/19/10 09:56 PM Re: The right method of Selling Your Soul To Satan??? [Re: mabon2010]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

Loc: Michigan, USA
 Originally Posted By: mabon2010
The idea of selling souls to Satan is a Christian invention.

Satanism needs to get away from all Christian bulls*it to get down to what Satanism really is about.

What Satanism needs is to get rid of ignorance being spread around by those who obviously do not understand the tenets of Satanism.

@OP- Honestly, do some research or better yet, make it personal and your own. I personally am not going to barter my soul with some non existent deity but if you wanna, sure.

#44550 - 11/30/10 04:45 PM Re: The right method of Selling Your Soul To Satan??? [Re: OrgasmicKarmatic]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
Hello O.K.

Originally Posted By: OrgasmicKarmatic
@OP- Honestly, do some research or better yet, make it personal and your own. I personally am not going to barter my soul with some non existent deity but if you wanna, sure.

This statement is wasted on air... The OP hasn't been back since this his first and only post. The longer you remain here the more of this you will see. Lost little sheep thinking Satan has all the EASY answers.

Originally Posted By: OrgasmicKarmatic
What Satanism needs is to get rid of ignorance being spread around by those who obviously do not understand the tenets of Satanism.

Why? What is your reasoning for this. How does any of this affect you?

The less they understand me or my beliefs the better. People need to remember to fear the dark.

~T~

#44553 - 11/30/10 09:48 PM Re: The right method of Selling Your Soul To Satan??? [Re: ta2zz]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

Loc: Michigan, USA
 Originally Posted By: ta2zz
Why? What is your reasoning for this. How does any of this affect you?

The less they understand me or my beliefs the better. People need to remember to fear the dark.

Hello there,

The specific member that I was referring to, which I kept anonymous to avoid further conflict at the site at which I admin at, is not a Satanist. Does not claim to be a Satanist.

Anyhow, I truly agree with the idea that the less others understand the best.. however, I also believe that those who do not know what they are talking about are best to not speak about it.

#45871 - 01/03/11 06:00 AM Re: The right method of Selling Your Soul To Satan??? [Re: Satan's Mistress]
Angel_hunter50 Offline
Banned
stranger

Loc: North Carolina
Try this link.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

I just want to say, and I really mean alot disrespect, but do you ppl know how to answer a question without having your rank shoved up you ass. Some one asks a question, they want a answer. They didn't make a account just to listen to ppl be smart asses. http://www.joyofsatan.com is way better than this BS you have to go through just to learn something. for ppl that only know this website for answers should go ahead and go Christan cause no one is going to tell you shit until suck some dick and post something this way or your "experienced". well fuck this shit. everyone on here that has been a smart ass to someone is like a Christan, your spreading bull shit about Satanism. I no father would be most unpleased with you ppl rewording his holy rituals with your unhelpfulness. if you ask me the 600 club needs be cleansed of all assholes that can take the time to be a smart ass but not help a fellow brother or sister by just spreading your knowledge. your all pathetic excuses for satanists. you all are pathetic for not having respect for his words and process.

None of you smart asses have the right to have satans love for you dirty his name and all satanist with your comments of just curiousity. and seriously the whole grammer thing, you can kiss my ass. you know what im saying but it dont matter cause you ppl wont help any way. cause your always worried about what else to shove up your ass, bitches thank you and goodnight, AVAS SATANAS.

P.S. For ppl who want knowledge that is actually locatable. try that Joy of satan.com. i love it.

#45873 - 01/03/11 06:37 AM Re: The right method of Selling Your Soul To Satan??? [Re: Angel_hunter50]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Father will be happy that another weak little kitten joins his ranks at JoS. Now quickly go there and not come back.

D.

#45875 - 01/03/11 07:25 AM Re: The right method of Selling Your Soul To Satan??? [Re: Angel_hunter50]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Oh, Father Satan loves you all right, but not for the reasons you think.

He loves you in the same way the Army loves having cannon fodder in their ranks.

#45886 - 01/03/11 04:13 PM Re: The right method of Selling Your Soul To Satan??? [Re: Nemesis]
mabon2010 Offline

I note the Luciferian ranks are getting some of these "Father Satan" types coming at us.

One individual has sexual relations with a demon each night and has a talking demonic doll. All I can say is WTF!

#45889 - 01/03/11 05:06 PM Re: The right method of Selling Your Soul To Satan??? [Re: mabon2010]
Dutch Satanist Offline
pledge

Loc: Delft, The Netherlands
Don't get me started on the JOS. I have several problems with their approach, of which one major one is that they try to enlist minors and that they use bait and switch tactics. I'd put them right there with Scientology. Which also gives me the heebie-jeebies.

This page, by one of their members is quite telling:

http://www.666blacksun.com/Adolf_%20Hitler.html

Especially this little ditty is quite telling:

"Hitler communicated with Satan and his Demons. At that time, the Demons were bound. Hitler was informed he was to establish a powerful foundation in which others would follow. Though he lost the war, those chosen by Satan will follow with success in establishing a "Fourth Reich." "Four" is the number of Satan/Enki. Hitler saw the ideal human in Satan and his Demons who are of the extra-terrestrial race known as the "Nordics," for their tall statures, light blonde hair and blue eyes. The Jewish controlled media works relentlessly to suppress information concerning the Nordic race of ET's, while at the same time promoting the enemy greys."

Needless to say, I am unimpressed.

I am Laveyan myself, and I am open minded to the views of Satanists of many paths because I can see avenues to enrich myself, but the JOS is definately not one of them.

@mabon: WTF indeed...

#45893 - 01/03/11 07:26 PM Re: The right method of Selling Your Soul To Satan??? [Re: Dutch Satanist]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
I just clicked on the first link Angel_hunter50 supplied in his 5th post above, which details how to "make a commitment to Satan". I must say I'm appalled that someone, presumably an adult in the technical sense, is posting nonsense like this and communicating it to minors. The writer speaks of an unbreakable bond being made with Satan on the "astral plane" to avoid the hazard of parents finding a home-made altar or other evidence of "Satanic" activity. Even if the question formulated about hiding belief from one's parents is hypothetical, rather than actual correspondence with a minor, it is still wholly irresponsible and could lead someone into a seriously bad mental state. I find the site just as dirty as the evangelical ones which aim to scare young people into their kind of Christianity to avoid eternal damnation.

#45906 - 01/04/11 11:18 AM Re: The right method of Selling Your Soul To Satan??? [Re: felixgarnet]
manofsteel Offline

Loc: Indiana U.S.
You are appalled because you are a lot more intelligent than the idiots on that site or the idiot who posted it here. I've been to that site a couple of years back just browsing and I think stayed on it about 30 seconds which was too long. Complete waste of time and total bullshit.

#45984 - 01/06/11 11:47 AM Re: The right method of Selling Your Soul To Satan??? [Re: manofsteel]
Mindmaster Offline
pledge

Loc: Detroit, MI
Meh, not sure what this soul selling bit is really and I am a Traditional Satanist. I think I posted some junk aways back on it just because I had a history book out, but yea it's nothing us theistic types do. We have dedications which basically may be directed to Satan proper, or even another demon in the hierarchy (more likely) which we have a personal affinity with. No one is forced to do anything they don't will to do anyway... Most of these types of things would happen YEARS into practice. Obviously, this is much different than the typical idea of these arrangements as this is nothing more than a formal affirmation of an already existing "working" partnership. No slaves here buddy..

Yes, I know the atheists don't believe in these things I am merely providing the information as best as possible. You're free to accept or reject that for whatever reason. \:\) All the tripe on the web is pretty much just that I haven't seen much on the web that accurately reflect what we do so take all that stuff you've been reading with extreme doses of salt. Our traditions are about 99% oral and I'm about as public as you will see one of us be.

Edited by Mindmaster (01/06/11 11:48 AM)

#45989 - 01/06/11 01:15 PM Re: The right method of Selling Your Soul To Satan??? [Re: Mindmaster]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: Mindmaster
Our traditions are about 99% oral and I'm about as public as you will see one of us be.

No offense but I'm not buying this.

Celtic druids also had a purely oral tradition and look where that ended. Scantily dressed fat chicks tip-toeing between trees. If you're a product from an oral tradition, what are the odds your ideas are not a degeneration from the original product?

D.

#45997 - 01/06/11 03:57 PM Re: The right method of Selling Your Soul To Satan??? [Re: Diavolo]
mabon2010 Offline

Originally Posted By: Diavolo

Celtic druids also had a purely oral tradition and look where that ended. Scantily dressed fat chicks tip-toeing between trees. If you're a product from an oral tradition, what are the odds your ideas are not a degeneration from the original product?

D.

"Nor do they think it is right to entrust these verses to writing although they use Greek letters in almost all other matters."
CAESAR on the Druids.

20 years of training to become a Druid, made sure that the knowledge was well remembered with no mistakes.

#45998 - 01/06/11 04:37 PM Re: The right method of Selling Your Soul To Satan??? [Re: Mindmaster]
manofsteel Offline

Loc: Indiana U.S.
I think I get what you are saying but there is still no excuse for the bullshit that JOS is selling. They pretty much have people and I am sure young people are drawn to them doing some of the stupidist shit I have ever seen. You can be or believe in whatever you want but what they are telling others to do is ridiculous.

Page 3 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.