Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#4228 - 02/14/08 08:47 AM Re: Anton Lavey or Howard Stanton Levey? [Re: Noc]
DaVinci Offline

Loc: Australia
Are you also aware that I'm not a Satanist?

#4229 - 02/14/08 08:50 AM Re: Anton Lavey or Howard Stanton Levey? [Re: DaVinci]
Noc Offline
pledge

Loc: Delaware
Are you aware that I follow all aspects of the Occult not just Satanism?
#4230 - 02/14/08 08:59 AM Re: Anton Lavey or Howard Stanton Levey? [Re: Noc]
DaVinci Offline

This is supposed to be revelent to me....how?

What you read, and what the truth is, are two very different things. If you had done your research prior to this thread, you may have noticed that the John D. Allee is the complete adversary to the ideals of the Church of Satan founded by LaVey in 1966. You may have already known that LaVey detested Allee prior to his death.

That online grotto (should I say cubby house?) is by far the most pathetic of spin-offs of the original Church of Satan - Allee cannot be given any credit as I have yet to witness John do anything out of the ordinary to help promote individualism, which, can't actually be promoted.

LaVey was a bullshit-artist, but it only ever validated his philosophy - which in my eyes makes him a success. As for John, well, he's just a straight bullshit-artist and isn't a success. Allee will do almost anything to tarnish LaVey's reputation and that of the Church of Satan. Don't believe what you read on the website or what people will tell you. Satanists are excellent manipulators; and lying is apart of that trait in order to obtain certain goals.

#4231 - 02/14/08 09:23 AM Re: Anton Lavey or Howard Stanton Levey? [Re: DaVinci]
Noc Offline
pledge

Loc: Delaware
I did my research before starting this thread. I started the thread to see what others thought about the article, because I came across so many Satanist's who claim that everything in the S.B is the truth.

I personally don't believe that everything in it is the truth, regardless who in the hell wrote it as I stated previously. I thought this long before I seen and read the article on the website.

#4232 - 02/14/08 09:32 AM Re: Anton Lavey or Howard Stanton Levey? [Re: Noc]
DaVinci Offline

Originally Posted By: Noc
I did my research before starting this thread. I started the thread to see what others thought about the article, because I came across so many Satanist's who claim that everything in the S.B is the truth.

I personally don't believe that everything in it is the truth, regardless who in the hell wrote it as I stated previously. I thought this long before I seen and read the article on the website.

Those who claim to know the ultimate 'truth' are delusional and pompous. People lie, deceive, manipulate, judge and incite responses by posting pyschodramatic articles proclaiming that they know the real truth about someone to whom they have never actually conversed with or even met.

No one knows the truth, but why does it matter? What LaVey did with his life no longer matters. The Church of Satan remains, and LaVey is long dead. A useless corpse. Satanism will always be around, it will always remain a controversial religion and organisation. You're going to find people who will attempt to tarnish the reputation built into the legacy left behind by LaVey.

The article to me says nothing and represents nothing in terms of character by Allee and volume. He's just looking for excuses to discourage members of the Church of Satan to continue associating and affiliating themselves with said organisation. The article is bogus, just like most of John's essays. Don't think that I'm attacking you or anything, you're a smart chap and won't discourage your intellect based on this, but honestly man - you'll find articles like that spread across the Internet.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.