Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#38566 - 05/15/10 07:17 AM Re: Demonic possession [Re: ta2zz]
Sycorax Offline
stranger

Loc: Dublin, Ireland
I guess I am a sceptic. I do not believe in demons as physical beings and for me there is no such thing as an actual demonic possession. I always liked the advise the priest gave in the Exorcist movie that the mother should check with a psychiatrist instead of trying an Exorcism.

#38592 - 05/16/10 03:44 AM Re: Demonic possession [Re: Sycorax]
mmatraus Offline
stranger

Loc: Tennessee
Okay! I guess it is decided for me. I have one of two ways to go. I can either go to a shrink and have my head shrunk or I can grow my hair long, stop shaving, become a crackhead and burn the intellegents completely out of my brain, adopt a lousy hateful attitude along with filthy language, then profess to be a Satanist because I am that way. Makes good sense to me although it sort of tells me that this forum is for only people like that so they think. I wish my ideas were the only ones that people must listen to and believe don't you?
#38605 - 05/16/10 02:51 PM Re: Demonic possession [Re: mmatraus]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Dude, quit your bitching.
You put your story out here for people to read and judge.
Some called bullshit, deal with it.
Really, no one gives a shit about your little temper tantrum.

It's your story, your life, or your lie.
Deal with it.

No one here really cares how you live your life, if you go to a shrink or a crack den. You are an adult, make your own choices.

Morgan

#38606 - 05/16/10 03:52 PM Re: Demonic possession [Re: Morgan]
Adversary Offline
pledge

If I may make a suggestion, you can also hang yourself. You 'theistic' satanists, (insert word here)satanists are jokes.

Moron.

#38608 - 05/16/10 04:58 PM Re: Demonic possession [Re: mmatraus]
Oxus Offline

Originally Posted By: mmatraus
Okay! I guess it is decided for me. I have one of two ways to go. I can either go to a shrink and have my head shrunk or I can grow my hair long, stop shaving, become a crackhead and burn the intellegents completely out of my brain, adopt a lousy hateful attitude along with filthy language, then profess to be a Satanist because I am that way. Makes good sense to me although it sort of tells me that this forum is for only people like that so they think. I wish my ideas were the only ones that people must listen to and believe don't you?
mmatraus: Morgan is right, this is a forum dedicated to Satanism and taking responsibility for your actions as well as your weaknesses are of prime importance.

Don't let the tone of the forum get to you, they are not as 'evil' as you might think

O

#38627 - 05/17/10 01:41 AM Re: Demonic possession [Re: Oxus]
Doomsage680 Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
"I can either go to a shrink and have my head shrunk or I can grow my hair long"

Or you can choose to confront your reality and get over the past. It's your choice. You're the one dealing with the consequences.

LaVey said, "If something works for you, do it. If it stops working for you, stop doing it."

Dr. Phil says, "How's that workin' for ya?"

Growing your hair long is a good start though, it can't hurt.

#38630 - 05/17/10 04:50 AM Re: Demonic possession [Re: Doomsage680]
mmatraus Offline
stranger

Loc: Tennessee
I have nothing to confront I told it as it was a happening in my past and nothing more.
#38659 - 05/18/10 10:09 PM Re: Demonic possession [Re: mmatraus]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: mmatraus
She passed away from cancer several years ago but I have felt no release from her hold on me even in death.

In saying such you seem to still be effected by this person in the present.
Clearly you can yourself see where you have others confused.

Is this woman or this experience what started you down this path?

~T~

PS. There is no need to prepare to become a proper crackhead. First thing is you start smoking crack then it’ll all fall into place, the uncut hair unshaven face comes from not wasting money on frivolous things like haircuts, razors and soap. From the pictures on the Internet meth appears to also work in a similar fashion.

#38661 - 05/19/10 03:05 AM Re: Demonic possession [Re: mmatraus]
MatthewJ1
Unregistered

Maw’s comments here are 100% valid I think.

What a severe case of Lesser Magic this is! Amazing stuff!

This witch is reaching out from beyond the grave to affect this guy.

The fact that this guy may be looking at things from some sort of supernatural point of view isn’t helping much either.

Re-read Maw’s advice and also Morg’s comments above (her thinking here is an important antidote to the effects of LM, in this particular case, in my view).

Also get a copy of Dr. LaVey’s The Compleat Witch and read it carefully.

You seem to have been captured and bewitched quite convincingly, but continuing to carry it around is not doing you any damn good.

#38667 - 05/19/10 11:13 AM Re: Demonic possession [Re: mmatraus]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
Mmatraus, strong lasting memories can be either a blessing or a curse, depending on how you choose to look at them. Satanic rituals, as I understand them, are about creating strong memories around what you wish to change about yourself. That said, it may be a good idea to use this memory as a means to make you a stronger person. Perhaps you could analyze this woman’s methods and use them to influence others.

Memories are tools, like matches. They can either sit on a shelf collecting dust (as so many memories do), provide light and warmth or burn down your house. How you use them is entirely up to you.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 23 queries. Zlib compression disabled.