Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#38446 - 05/12/10 01:19 AM More christian lies
Severed Soul Offline
stranger

Loc: USA
People are now attacking Anton LaVey's son Xerxes. There is a guy I know who is extremely religious and his father was a preacher (recently deceased). His father claimed to have been with Anton at his death bed and Anton was trying to repent all of his sins before death. He also claimed that his son Xerxes attempted to chase him and stab him with a knife at that time, well his son would have been 3 at that time. Hmm that seems likely.

Also here is another attack on Xerxes I found on the web:
http://jmm.aaa.net.au/articles/1260.htm

I find it pathetic that people are trying to attack a 17 year old because of who his father is.

#38447 - 05/12/10 01:48 AM Re: More christian lies [Re: Severed Soul]
Jake999 Offline

This bullshit has been around for a long time... it's not about Xerxes. It's about some idiot who calls himself JESS LaVey.

Anton LaVey DID NOT HAVE A SON named Jess LaVey. I was the Administrator for the Church of Satan and knew the LaVeys personally. No such creature existed, nor was one ever mentioned or hinted at. The Church of Satan did not have a "mother church."

You would do well to do more research. There's no shame in not knowing things, but there is in being a pawn of those who would perpetuate such bullshit by posting their crap without checking it out.

#38448 - 05/12/10 02:03 AM Re: More christian lies [Re: Jake999]
Severed Soul Offline
stranger

The stuff that the guys I knows dad said was about Xerxes. The link I posted I did read, I was under the impression that they were trying to make it seem as though he changed his name because of his fear of demonic possession/ influence.

#38449 - 05/12/10 02:22 AM Re: More christian lies [Re: Severed Soul]
Jake999 Offline

You can tell your friend for me that his dad is full of shit. Anton LaVey DID NOT repent all of his sins on his death bed. Also, the man would not have had access to Xerxes. Very, very few people were ever allowed into LaVey's presence when he was in good health, let alone when he was ill.

There's even some "Psychic" on line claiming to be channeling Anton LaVey. They were at another site and I posed them 5 simple questions to ask LaVey, if they were in contact with him. Ones he would have no problem at all answering. They're gone.

There's always a person or group looking to gains something from someone else's death to bolster their agendas. It becomes as laughable as the hundreds of inns in New England that had signs on them that said, "Washington Slept Here." Of course, chances are, he didn't but the logic was, "Well, he had to sleep SOMEWHERE. Why NOT here?"

#38490 - 05/13/10 01:27 AM Re: More christian lies [Re: Jake999]
Severed Soul Offline
stranger

It would be nice if his father was still alive I would very much like to hear the story from him because I know he is full of shit.

#38494 - 05/13/10 07:10 AM Re: More christian lies [Re: Severed Soul]
Anne Offline
stranger

Loc: Denmark
I believe some would say/do anything to have their 5min in fame..

Im not too fussed about wether he repented or not, but i've always found the words that Peter Gilmore wrote about Anton LaVeys only regrets, to leave the great party that is life.. I find that very inspiring..

However I could imagen that some numbnut priest would like the idea of the great founder of Satanism repending!! Maybe he had the idea that it would kill Satanism and make satanists christians x) But then again, that's only guessing

#38500 - 05/13/10 12:47 PM Re: More christian lies [Re: Severed Soul]
Room 101 Offline

Loc: Scotland
I trust Jakes word as gospel, if you pardon the blasphemy Jake.

It would seem that what we have here is a classic case of “look at me syndrome”. People who often have nothing to offer other than lies, have a habit of telling lies.

Although the thought of LaVey repenting actually made me laugh out loud, so I thank you for the mirth.

#38920 - 05/30/10 09:33 AM Re: More christian lies [Re: Anne]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
I’m sure that the vast majority or rumors regarding LaVey are just that - rumors. I don’t think LaVey minded/would mind the rumors. In fact, I suspect that he did a lot to encourage rumors, the more outrageous the better.

As for the idea that discrediting LaVey discredits Satanism, I would say that Satanism is not about any one man. The founding fathers owned slaves, and yet their ideas on equality in the eyes of the law are just as profound now as when they first proposed them. Likewise LaVey was certainly flawed, as we all are. But the ideas he taught will live on as long as there is someone to understand them and put them into practice. Satanism is bigger than LaVey, and attempts to kill the philosophy by attacking the philosopher are exercises in futility.

#38922 - 05/30/10 10:06 AM Re: More christian lies [Re: William Wright]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
If LaVey did repent, it was his final joke. I wish these pious, carping cretins would repent of their own busy-bodiness. Aren't Christians supposed to be humble and not tell lies? Hmmmm?

#38923 - 05/30/10 11:10 AM Re: More christian lies [Re: felixgarnet]
Babylonian Dream Offline
stranger

Loc: Upstate New York
 Originally Posted By: felixgarnet
If LaVey did repent, it was his final joke. I wish these pious, carping cretins would repent of their own busy-bodiness. Aren't Christians supposed to be humble and not tell lies? Hmmmm?

Well sort of... They have to lie at some point. Usually when it comes to talking about Christianity is when they have to lie. So according to their way, this guy was totally in line.

They only have morals when it's convenient to have them.

#49272 - 02/21/11 01:28 AM Re: More christian lies [Re: Babylonian Dream]
Hegesias Offline

Who cares if Anton LaVey supposedly repented some sins on a death bed? I'd do that just for a sick laugh, imagine everyone's disturbed, pale and confused faces. Hell that would be priceless and well worth swallowing your pride for.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 24 queries. Zlib compression disabled.