Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#38670 - 05/19/10 05:35 PM Re: Needful things [Re: ta2zz]
Room 101 Offline

Loc: Scotland
Surly there are things that you desire that require a great deal of time to work toward? There are very few out there that crave a thing and have the means to simply have that desire fulfilled immediately.

No one is debating that hard work is the surest way to accomplishing ones goals, I’m pretty sure I made no mention of praying, wishing or Magic. I simply asked “what do you want”. This is simply a forum in which others can share their wants and desires for OBJECTS.

The unattainable, while being things that my peak your interest or make you hard, have no place here. As I mentioned in the thread description, this is a “positions” thread. While some of the subjects mentioned here may be hard to come across, they are very much attainable.

And yes, I concede this point, not everyone here is a Satanist.

#38679 - 05/20/10 05:34 AM Re: Needful things [Re: Room 101]
Room 101 Offline

Loc: Scotland
Irony it would seem, *Surely

#38691 - 05/20/10 11:28 AM Re: Needful things [Re: Room 101]
Anne Offline
stranger

Loc: Denmark
It's not really objects, but I wan't tattoos and piercings.. I know where and which kind.. I don't really have the money and thats the thing holding me back, although, one day takes the other and I just don't get around to get those things done..
Fear of regret? I'm not sure.. Fear of needles? Yeh I think that's more correct x)

But I wan't! And I could get em, but i'm not!

#38721 - 05/21/10 04:24 PM Re: Needful things [Re: Room 101]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
I want to watch a movie and see in the credits “Written by William Wright.” I’ve been trying to get my scripts sold for a number of years now, but I’m still an “aspiring” screenwriter. So I guess what I want tangibly speaking is money from the sale of a script…but for me it’s about more than just money. It’s knowing that I did it, I really fucking did it.

Until then, all I can do is work to improve my craft. If what I write is hot enough, it’ll sell.

#38731 - 05/22/10 01:03 PM Re: Needful things [Re: William Wright]
Adversary Offline
pledge

It is a never ending list.
My environment is very important to me. My surroundings (sight, smell, sound, "feel") are constantly being manipulated to be the most pleasing to me.
I either have or am working on floor to ceiling curtains, candelabras mounted on all the walls, an epic sound system (since my music means so much to me. It's practically a religion in itself.)ect. But it will never be enough. When I am done on the inside, I will complete the outside, and out as far as my might can reach for my ideal environment. But at least for now, I have my little enclosure.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.