Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#42477 - 08/25/10 09:43 PM Re: The Tension of Fear and Love [Re: Caladrius]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: Caladrius
Kris' [Khk] new o9a blog is a mock or parody.

I know him here as KHK I care little what his Christian name is or whatever he calls himself elsewhere.

Kris at the religious forums has admitted that his wild rants on and about his "sinister 101" was unproductive, and has decided to engage in more "productive" online activities such as troll and mock the o9a.

I wouldn’t know I don’t stalk him over various forums.

Kris has made it quite clear here in another thread, and elsewhere that he hates the o9a and will never "come back ever!"

Yeah now that you mention it I do remember something along those lines being said. Alas it had little meaning to me then so I filed it under who cares…

The blog is entertaining. His actions are even more entertaining and obsessive. But I would not take everything at this said blog at face value.

Obsessive like reading everything he says on multiple forums? \:\)

Don't worry I don’t take much of anything at face value.

Thank you for the enlightenment I now have a different respect for KHK his intelligence and his humor.

~T~

PS. I must admit I ended up reading through most of TAC it was quite nostalgic if nothing else…

#42482 - 08/25/10 10:55 PM Re: The Tension of Fear and Love [Re: ta2zz]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
Actually Tats I wasn't directing my post at you or any one here specifically. It was more for a mutual audience that me and Kris share... hence I use a name that this mutual audience knows him by. To clarify a few things if you will. How people here see him and what they make of him is beyond my interest and care. I have my personal business to see to, if you will. Now if you will excuse me.

Edited by Caladrius (08/25/10 11:16 PM)

#42488 - 08/26/10 01:33 AM Re: The Tension of Fear and Love [Re: ta2zz]
Khk Offline

The Anarchists cookbook is outdated and flawed in many ways, but it was donated by a member of 600 club and given due course. Besides, since when did providing factual information on matters concern people?
#42489 - 08/26/10 01:43 AM Re: The Tension of Fear and Love [Re: Caladrius]
Khk Offline

On the contrary, DARK PLANET is not a parody, but the ebbing of enigmatic forms that arose in the Sun Sphere and have passed into the Mars Sphere, whilst following the complexities of the ONA Tree of Wyrd. What is said and where and when, leaves only a trail of external appearances which the untrained and un-adept may percieve as indications of motive and intent, including our untrained Mistress Ortega (Caladrius) whose interest in the ONA is commendable but still lacks the ability to percieve esoteric currents beneath forms. This is interesting because she herself wrote an article on the freeze-fram of perceptions re: Myatt, but as is the typical path of Initiates, has not yet attained that awareness as an unconscious function, but mere intellectual passing fancy.

Sinister 101 presents some forms and writings of the Solar aspect of the Tree of Wyrd, and the enlightened height of information I achieved in terms of Wisdom into things and myself - but even this stage must pass and a new sphere be entered, that of War and Destruction. As a formidable ONA advocate (heh I almost wrote avocado) for more than ten years and having contributed more publically through my open and clandestine support than many other initiates, only Myatt knew the truth behind these last few years of escapades, which contrary to perception are not rejections but mere reflexions of the infinitely complex Tree of Wyrd. See the Seven-Fold Way Forum at yahoo for more information.

'Kris' like Khk' or 'Ryan' or a dozen others are shades of a complex creature who has developed his alchemical path irrespective of criticism and form, much like his predeccesor and Grand Master of the ONA, Anton Long, who set the example which I have followed. My walks have shown me that we are all more than the sum of our parts, and this simplicity od dualism and moralism, of speaking as though we were one singular personality is flawed and cumbersome. I may not be understood, and there was a time that I went out of my way to explain, but the stupid have no patience, and no nous. It is irrelvent to be understood at the time of ones forms manifesting, and better to move without asking permission.

Incidentally, Sinister 101 has consistently had more supporters than O9As inner sanction, despite Chloes uninsightful (but understood) jibe that I should forever live in their shadow, quoting my own words back to me concerning the WSA.

These short-sighted misunderstandings are to be expected and endured on any genuine Sinister path, which I shall be on and have been on, for many many years.

Im glad you enjoy my blog, but I must suppress a chuckle in your comments regarding taking everything at face value. You are still in thrall to forms as of yet, but be patient, with time and persistence and demonic intent you may one day be a Great Adept.

In the meantime, sit back and learn.

Edited by Khk (08/26/10 02:42 AM)

#42490 - 08/26/10 01:45 AM Re: The Tension of Fear and Love [Re: ta2zz]
Khk Offline

Of all things Satanic, a GREAT sense of humour is the Dark Lords must. heh heh.
#42491 - 08/26/10 01:54 AM Re: The Tension of Fear and Love [Re: Caladrius]
Khk Offline

Lol, a "mutual audience" - dont dis Dave like that. Your "mutual audience" has a plan for you, and a plan for me. And never the twain shall meet, my young apprentice.
#42492 - 08/26/10 02:24 AM Re: Sinister 101 [Re: Khk]
Dark Trajectory Offline
lurker

DARK PLANET is offering you the chance to win a SIGNED COPY of the infamous LIBER 333!

Simply tell us in 1000 words what ONA has done for your life,

Or send us your award-winning Gremmy by September 26.

You’ll go into the draw to win a hand-printed copy of Liber 333, stuffed full of super-rare Tempel ov Blood Manuscripts and Graphics, with free postage anywhere in the world enabling you to become one of the noctulian undead and wreak your vampiric havoc on the unsuspecting mundanes!

Address all entries” DEAR CHORONZON” and email to DarkTrajectory@y7mail.com

#42493 - 08/26/10 02:35 AM Re: Sinister 101 [Re: Khk]
Khk Offline

Oh, haha I just saw you other comment, mock and troll the 09a...

Firstly, theres no mocking by DARK PLANET, my ebbing Solar Time has shown me the inevitable forces of Kali Yuga and that mankind refuses to save itself no matter how enlightened ones context or perception may be, there is and only ever has been, your misunderstanding at the higher planets whilst viewing them from the moon sphere, or maybe you are in the path of the luna-venusian transfer which would explain your blinding enamourment with ecstasy and lust, form and confusion... If anything, the other nexions of the ONA need to step up and lift their game now that Dark Planet is on TV. You should in fact be encouraging friendly rivalry among nexions if you want the ONA to grow, not whining when someone does something better than your current retailers. Embrace change...

Secondly, if I were mocking the ONA, and I recommend others try it to really understad ALL facets of this gem the ONA, not just the pretty ones in the shallow end, I'd find it rather poor form than you actually complained about it given your own penchant for specialized tactics of subterfuge and propaganda! lol.

Where the hell is your sense of humour, and why havent you realized the manic power of laughter in the Sinister yet, sister?

'Japes' indeed.

Edited by Khk (08/26/10 02:40 AM)

#42494 - 08/26/10 03:00 AM Re: The Tension of Fear and Love [Re: Khk]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
 Originally Posted By: Khk
'Kris' like Khk' or 'Ryan' or a dozen others are shades of a complex creature who has developed his alchemical path...

I see you've made some great progress with your psychosis: You've begun to refer to yourself in the third person. You'll know you've passed the bar into full blown insanity when you don't finish sentences you started.

I have always pitied you like the cripple you are. I'm a compassionate and understanding person Kris. You just seem to always misunderstand my good intentions.

For instance when I asked you last year to go on vacation a while and seek professional help, I meant it. I only wished that you take a break from the internet and check yourself into a ward to fight your addiction to Methamphetamines. Remember THEM backwards spells METH!

But you threw a tantrum like a bitch - as you often do with me - and huffed and puffed and blew your own house down. You poor crippled meth head you. How can I be so sinister as to hate someone so miserable, so pathetic like you. You who spend so much time in at least three different places writing pages upon pages of senseless platitudes; as one can expect of a meth addict who has a divine revelation.

Now I suppose you and your sockpuppet(?) have found yourselves a new venue to try. You have my full blessing Kris. I give you one advice: Go get a few pointers from Blackwood. He's been doing this longer then you; this obsessive compulsive anti-o9a thing. And take a close look at him, because that will be you in 10 years.

Since you have your "o9a" nexion spitting game here, I see no need for me here any longer. One of our mutual friends was right. He said a year ago when you left o9a that you will forever remain in the shadows of the o9a because you really have no where else to go where people will believe half the shit you talk about with all your Aryan Sorcery, Sinister 101, teacher of the dark tradition shit. He was right. You actually never left fully. You lurk in the shadows.

You disappoint me. I believed in you. Just kidding. I knew you were a failure the first day I read your insane pseudo-intellectual rants 2 years ago.

Anyways have fun entertaining yourselves. By "yourselves" here I mean you Kris, Khk, Ryan, Tenepres Ra, Kelly, Jacqueline, Humberto, and your other 20 alter egos. I'll give you some credit though Kris, you got Aquino beat. He's only got on alter ego or special friend. You are your own legion of friends lol. "We are Legion..." What movie was that from?

Have fun here. I'm removing myself from this thread. I just wanted to clarify a few things for our mutual audience. By that I don't mean DM, I meant my associates. You know, all those people who think you're crazy. We would have made a great team Kris. Bye.

#42498 - 08/26/10 07:36 AM Re: The Tension of Fear and Love [Re: Caladrius]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
Actually Tats I wasn't directing my post at you or any one here specifically. It was more for a mutual audience that me and Kris share... hence I use a name that this mutual audience knows him by. To clarify a few things if you will. How people here see him and what they make of him is beyond my interest and care. I have my personal business to see to, if you will. Now if you will excuse me.

Heh, you sound like the "bulldog" of ONA, biting and scratching the bad persons away from a flock you are mending.
I think people adhering to the "sinister way" will soon notice who stands corrected and who isn't within.

#42525 - 08/27/10 02:27 AM Re: The Tension of Fear and Love [Re: Caladrius]
Khk Offline

Water off a ducks back.

Chloe.

Cant we all just get along.

#42526 - 08/27/10 02:35 AM Re: The Tension of Fear and Love [Re: Khk]
Khk Offline

No-one owns the ONA.

I can step in and return to running my Traditional Nexion if I please, I dont need you to sanction it, it is official
by my hand, the only hand that matters.

And just because I like to laugh, doesnt mean Im not still capable of lopping someones hands and feet off and burying them alive in a box.

Cmon Chloe. In the immortal words of Diet Coke ' Lighten Up '. ;\)

#42528 - 08/27/10 03:45 AM Re: Sinister 101 [Re: Khk]
Khk Offline

"You know, all those people who think you're crazy."

Am I crazy? Myatt was called crazy once cause people didn't understand his methods. I've helped thousands understand. His dislocated sentience, his manipulation of forms, his aeonic theories and alchemical masterpiece, and they called and still call him crazy because he was a nazi, a satanist, a muslim, - outwardly and inwardly, at one time or another, but people ares quite stupid Chloe, not inclined to See the continuous thread that joins his trickery because they simply cannot look beyond what they read or what they think they see. Forms still govern the mind and psyches of people who largely have no conscios understanding of how their mind interprets things, has been conditioned, or the subtle nuances that lie beyond the sandy shores of dualism and morality. He's crazy, he's a genius, he's a poet, a philosopher, a terrorist, and his work has made my life very very interesting, very worthwhile, and if the Sinister ONA should serve my purposes to utilize their forms to engage in my old war against the Magi, who are you to tell me I am parody, lol.

Its possible to be more than one person, believe more than one cause, to split into shards of intent that simultaneously promote terror or warmth, love or abject hate; and everything in between. Possible to be a good father, lover, worker, and blend in to society, whilst undermining it, weakening it, terrorizing it; there is no paradox that cannot be solved without blind action; the only thing that ever gets in the way is human remorse. Remorse is a strange creature, a demon Ive fought with a lot. But its dead now.

This singularity is a curse, an old aeon turpitude and caustic effect of the dualism we ar eenslaved by, in our words, and forms, and works everywhere and in everything, humans piss in their pants and struggle against anything that is MORE THAN, more than one, more than it should be, more than it can be... hah.

That you would condemn a man for being odd, for being crazy, or insane, condemns the occult, condemns Myatt, condemns the wondrous hydra of the ONA who was never bound by forms and rigid strictures and authorities and so on that youve built up in your moon sphere as a black magician is only to be expected, but surely even in your grandeur you can see the hypocrisy and, well, silliness of that attitude.. But no, its a fact of the seven-fold way, you cant see any of this until you are ready, til you pass through the spheres yourself.

But you run, away to "more important" things, away because it is "beneath" you to stay, princess.

Maybe you dont understand my approach, and maybe, I dont understand yours, but there is no reason (and no chance they will not) they wont both serve that thing we do have in common,
but no one says we have to get along. No one EVER said we had to get along. We tried, we failed, we tried, we failed, *ppft* so fucking what, Im going to run my nexion and teach people how to destroy the Magi, and you do whatever it is you do. May the best nexion (mine) win. lol

Just try to keep up or blend in, or whatever.

Edited by Khk (08/27/10 04:03 AM)

#42530 - 08/27/10 03:52 AM Re: The Tension of Fear and Love [Re: Dimitri]
Khk Offline

For the sake of argument, If there WERE anyone capable of bullying the ONA, it would be me.

Only Myatt knows its angles better.

Edited by Khk (08/27/10 03:53 AM)

#42537 - 08/27/10 10:04 AM Re: Sinister 101 [Re: Khk]
Conrad Offline
Banned
stranger

Page 3 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.