Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#38493 - 05/13/10 06:50 AM Man kills stepson
Shadow Dragon Offline
pledge

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37120003/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Though kill isn't nearly strong enough of a verb for what this piece of human waste did. Sometimes, I wish I did believe in some variation of hell, since nothing less seems fitting for this type of crime.

#38498 - 05/13/10 12:34 PM Re: Man kills stepson [Re: Shadow Dragon]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

This man will experience Hell when he goes to prison. People who harm children always do. What is even more disturbing, to me, is that the mother knew what was happening to her child and did nothing to stop it. She should have her uterus unceremoniously ripped out of her body. I've said it before and I will say it again: some people have no business being parents.

#38499 - 05/13/10 12:43 PM Re: Man kills stepson [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Room 101 Offline

Loc: Scotland
Some people just have no business being alive.

As you mentioned, I dare say this Individuals life as he knows it will soon come to an abrupt end. The 12 inch cock of a convicted murderer to the rear will often do that.

#38504 - 05/13/10 02:17 PM Re: Man kills stepson [Re: Room 101]
Phobos Offline
pledge

Loc: France
My first contribution here will probably sound dramatic and redundant but I guess all we can say is "Responsibility to the responsible."; this guy and his beloved ovarian matrix will pay one way or another.

#38505 - 05/13/10 02:31 PM Re: Man kills stepson [Re: Phobos]
Adversary Offline
pledge

Yes, I have always felt that people like this should be cuffed and released to the public. Primitive justice to primitive behavior.

Edited by Adversary (05/13/10 02:31 PM)

#38532 - 05/14/10 12:36 AM Re: Man kills stepson [Re: Shadow Dragon]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Talk about heathen practices among humans,

What the fuck is it with Asians eating domesticated animals? If it were simply the sheer numbers of people that forced them to eating dogs and cats the solution would be simple but no its really because of stupid ass beliefs.

“The list of items includes dog meat from Huajiang county in Guangdong province, which the Chinese say has medical benefits ranging from reducing high blood pressure to reducing frequent urination at night. It's also supposed to combat fatigue ("better than ginseng") and provide warmth in the winter.”

Advanced enough to be on the international space station eating fucking dog meat. I once saw a special on HBO about animals being eaten in Asian countries. I cant get the image out of my head of that 4 or 5 year old girl jumping up and down wanting the kitty cat….to eat.

Dogs on the space menu

~T~

PS. Reading a Virginia judge sent the boy to Utah for a summer visit with his mother. Where is his father, he has the right to be pissed.

#38537 - 05/14/10 03:06 AM Re: Man kills stepson [Re: ta2zz]
Shadow Dragon Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: ta2zz
PS. Reading a Virginia judge sent the boy to Utah for a summer visit with his mother. Where is his father, he has the right to be pissed.

The father did fight it, but as part of their divorce settlement, she got visitation rights. Which I find rediculess, considering that the kid seemed to have hated and feared his mother. In part, the reason she got visitation rights was likely in part due to sexism. Women tend to be favored in custody hearing. If the kid showed that level of anxiety around his father, then his father would at best, would only have gotten supervised visits, if even that.

I got a few comments on Asians eating cats and dogs. Firstly, it's not that widespread. From what I've heard, it's mainly in South East Asia and rural areas of China. Most groups of people in Asia, such as most of the Chinese, Indians, Japanese and Persians don't eat dogs or cats. Also, as a meat eater myself, I can't condemn the practice without being hypocritical. As long as the animals are treated humanely, I don't have a problem with it. And... what does the eating habits of Asians have to do with a man that killed his stepson?

#38540 - 05/14/10 06:05 AM Man kills stepson (man eats dog on space station) [Re: Shadow Dragon]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Only the facts please…

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100513/ap_on_re_us/us_missing_boy_utah

Sadly from your slaughtering of the above story and the evidence in the article I linked to in my last response I cannot put any faith in what you’ve heard about where domestic animals are being eaten in China. What I can put my faith in is the fact that the article I linked to showed dog was on the menu at the space station and went into why they eat it.

Originally Posted By: Shadow Dragon
Also, as a meat eater myself, I can't condemn the practice without being hypocritical.

So you eat animals that were domesticated as pets? You eat certain meats believing in a specific benefit from it, like eating beef to stay warm? Maybe you had to see that show with the stacked cages of scared cats and dogs. The happy little girl screaming in joy as they grabbed the cat in a snare slammed it on the counter and dipped it into what appeared to be hot water to then peel the skin off of the still breathing cat. Maybe it’s the pictures on the Internet of the stacks of dried dogs or row upon row of fried rats and mice on sticks.

But to not stray to far off topic…

Originally Posted By: Shadow Dragon
what does the eating habits of Asians have to do with a man that killed his stepson?

Simply it was a story on the bottom of the article in your link and I found it shocking that there was dog being served on the international space station. In fact more shocking than yet another idiot who killed some kid and all the typical displays of machismo that follows.

Dead kid in the news wow. I wonder how many have died of much worse conditions since you first thought to post this.

~T~

#38543 - 05/14/10 01:22 PM Re: Man kills stepson (man eats dog on space station) [Re: ta2zz]
Adversary Offline
pledge

Quote:
Simply it was a story on the bottom of the article in your link and I found it shocking that there was dog being served on the international space station.

What's the big deal about this? It's just another animal. Meat's meat. Usually stories like the guy killing the kid bother people because, some feel bad about a defensless child and it violates the comfort they think is, or should be, set in stone.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 22 queries. Zlib compression disabled.