Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#38519 - 05/13/10 05:55 PM What "birthers" believe
Shadow Dragon Offline
pledge

For those of you that don't know, birthers is the name given to the insane people that believe that President Obama was not born in the US and thus is breaking the law by being president. Here's the gist of what they believe:

#38521 - 05/13/10 06:19 PM Re: What "birthers" believe [Re: Shadow Dragon]
Adversary Offline
pledge

Yah, the problem is that birth certificates are public record. If they don't believe the information, they need to provide evidence to the contrary. Have you seen the doc on Anderson Cooper? Quite an entertaining interview.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mtYv3uHw7c

#38524 - 05/13/10 06:58 PM Re: What "birthers" believe [Re: Adversary]
Shadow Dragon Offline
pledge

Yeah, I've seen that. I like that a somewhat major news name shredded that birther soldier on CNN.

Though the Hawaiian state government has actually stopped letting people see his birth certificate. They were constantly getting demands to see it every day and they weren't able to keep up with the number of people wanting to see it.

#39480 - 06/22/10 01:18 AM Re: What "birthers" believe [Re: Shadow Dragon]
ceruleansteel Offline

Loc: Behind you
If memory serves me correctly, the reason for the controversy is because the birth certificate was filed much later, and his mom was known to be on a different continent prior to being in Hawaii.

If people really want to investigate this, I'm sure they could check Obamamama's travels during the time surrounding the birth.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.013 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.