Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#38692 - 05/20/10 12:35 PM Today is Draw Mohammed Day!
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Is anyone else getting loads of chuckles from the outrage pouring in from the Muslim community? A Facebook page called "Everybody Draw Mohammed Day" was created over a month ago after the silly South Park/Mohammed in a bear suit episode, and they've set today as the day everyone needs to draw the Prophet in order to send a message to the extremists that try to stifle free speech.

The Pakistani government ordered that access to Facebook, You Tube, and at least 450 "blasphemous" websites be blocked.

Naturally, there's a Facebook page created by angry Muslims titled "AGAINST Everybody Draw Mohammed Day", and they're determined to get more members/likes than the original "Draw" page. Why can't they put this outrage to a purpose, and take to the streets whenever a suicide bomber kills hundreds of innocent bystanders? Because it's easier to get worked up over a fucking cartoon than it is to take a proactive stance on an actual problem within their ideology.

Has anyone made a contribution today?

#38693 - 05/20/10 12:46 PM Re: Today is Draw Mohammed Day! [Re: Nemesis]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I am working on my drawing right now \:D They should be up before I leave for school. This should be done everyday. Maybe if enough people do this everyday they will eventually stop getting sand in their collective vaginas. I'm not going to hold my breath though.

#38705 - 05/20/10 04:34 PM Re: Today is Draw Mohammed Day! [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Anne Offline
stranger

Loc: Denmark
Is this the time to stand forward and promote myself as a proud citizen of Denmark then? xD

Back in 2005 a danish newspaper called "jyllandsposten", more distinct being the paper of jutland region, posted a couple of mohammed drawings.. The drawer is today gone underground, the muslim society declared war against Denmark and they wanted an apology from the danish queen, and yes, I am talking about the little country that ain't bigger then a peanut xD

Anyways, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jyllands-Posten_Muhammad_cartoons_controversy this is the case if interested.. Since back then it's just become more and more popular

#38708 - 05/20/10 06:49 PM Re: Today is Draw Mohammed Day! [Re: Anne]
Zophos Offline

Loc: U.S.A.

That is all.

Z.

#38736 - 05/22/10 04:29 PM Photoshop is fun. [Re: Zophos]
Meq Offline
Banned

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.