Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#38879 - 05/29/10 12:49 AM Prank causes loss of testicle
Shadow Dragon Offline
pledge

http://www.kare11.org/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=851660&catid=14

I'm used to hearing about people doing idiotic stuff for the sake of laughs but really, what the fuck?

#38881 - 05/29/10 01:07 AM Re: Prank causes loss of testicle [Re: Shadow Dragon]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

So kids are punching other kids in the balls now. So what? What is the big deal that interests you in this? Do you have a child that is or is soon to be school age or is the world becoming too harsh a place?

~T~

#38882 - 05/29/10 01:10 AM Re: Prank causes loss of testicle [Re: ta2zz]
Shadow Dragon Offline
pledge

No, it just surprises me that people do this kinda of thing just for laughs.

#38885 - 05/29/10 01:49 AM Re: Prank causes loss of testicle [Re: Shadow Dragon]
Meq Offline
Banned

Yeah. Kids can be fucking stupid. Just imagine if the "eye for an eye" principle was extended to "ball for a ball"? Kid or not, I do hope the school don't wuss out on punishment.

Furthermore, imagine growing up knowing your high jinks cost another kid a nad. Fucking ouch. Unless the kid was a psychopath, I'm sure that will gnaw on his conscience a tad in the years to come.

P.S. Warning - above link is highly graphic. Don't say you weren't warned ;\)

#38886 - 05/29/10 01:49 AM . [Re: Shadow Dragon]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Wow your surprised really? I just reread your introduction, in a perfect world I guess since you are a self-titled “follower” I shouldn’t hold you to the standards I would normally a Satanist. Then again I guess this depends on our perspective. Nothing personal but I myself think you pretty naive at 23 to be surprised at the cruelty of the human animal much less an adolescent male in school. It makes me wonder how sheltered and pampered a life you have had.

Not that I really care…

~T~

#38892 - 05/29/10 06:37 AM Re: . [Re: ta2zz]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I don't have to watch it to know it was stupid.
People watch jackass, knoxville, and bam on the various mtv stations and see this all the time.
The shows warn you about doing it, but people are stupid.
Idiots emulating rich idiots.

Next......

Morgan

#38894 - 05/29/10 07:19 AM Re: . [Re: Morgan]
Meq Offline
Banned

Originally Posted By: Morgan
People watch jackass, knoxville, and bam on the various mtv stations and see this all the time.

Exactly this trend was brilliantly parodied on the movie Idiocracy.

In a dystopian future full of morons, there is a popular TV show dedicated to nothing else but guys getting kicked hard in the nuts. The future moronic US president takes great delight in watching people emulate this for real.

Classic movie. LOL! I'll have to watch its biting satire again soon.

#38896 - 05/29/10 10:41 AM Re: . [Re: Meq]
Adversary Offline
pledge

I just watched that movie.

Quote:

It's a vicious and beautiful cycle, isn't it? The Jackass guys are smart in that they don't have to work very hard to get rich. They take money from morons who in turn imitate them...and die, doing a dumb stunt they were too stupid to think of themselves and had to pay to see.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.