Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#39262 - 06/12/10 02:47 AM Satanic cult teens 'sacrificed' victims
School Bully Offline

Loc: Melbourne
Satanic cult teens 'sacrificed' victims then ate them

Seven young members of a satanic sect have gone on trial in Russia accused of four gruesome murders in which they "ritually sacrificed" their victims before cooking and eating parts of them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...n-ate-them.html

#39276 - 06/12/10 01:13 PM Re: Satanic cult teens 'sacrificed' victims [Re: School Bully]
Oxus Offline

Quote:
The self-styled devil worshippers
LOL, why can't news people spell 'worshipers'? In any case, it is obvious this is a case of delusional kids under a satanic moniker with no real connection to any satanic organization.

I'm sure everyone has seen this footage from an Oprah show with Dr. Aquino and some 'satanic' guy who confesses to ritual murders in the name of the CoS.

It makes one wonder where all the Silas's have gone?

Oxus

#39277 - 06/12/10 01:39 PM Re: Satanic cult teens 'sacrificed' victims [Re: Oxus]
Jake999 Offline

Yes... we've been dealing with this kind of idiot for decades. Dr. Aquino deftly disected his ass on national TV while the sheep just stood there slackjawed and willing to believe anything that Winfrey's plant said.

#39280 - 06/12/10 02:30 PM Re: Satanic cult teens 'sacrificed' victims [Re: Jake999]
Zophos Offline

Loc: U.S.A.
 Quote:
LOL, why can't news people spell 'worshipers'?

I believe the "LOL" is on you. It's 'worshipper' in British English, and the news story is on a British page.

I had seen the Oprah episode before, but after watching it again, I do wish that the entire thing were available somewhere. I'm curious to see what other sorts of quackery manifested during this festival of fear-mongering, and I just know that the guy behind Mr. Specs was about to say something asinine.

Has anyone else noticed the abstract?

"This pudgy dracula looking fucker founded the Temple of Set, and was an Officer in the U.S. Army. He was also implicated in systematic and widespread child sexual abuse at an Army base, with the seeming likelihood that the abuse was done as part of a mind control project. While talking on Oprah's show on the 17th of February, 1988, a man claimed to have taken part in some bizarre Satanic sacrifice as part of Walpurgis' Night, and claimed to have suffered a nervous breakdown and amnesia as a result. Regardless of whether the man could've been lying about this or suffered a psychotic episode, the rapid blinking Aquino displays during questioning indicates that Michael Aquino is telling lies of his own."

Idiot.

But since one paranoid turn deserves another, here's Dr. Aquino on Geraldo, with plenty of nonsensical captions to go around.

Z.

#39282 - 06/12/10 02:47 PM Re: Satanic cult teens 'sacrificed' victims [Re: School Bully]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Idiots. The fact that they are minors should not result in them getting a lighter sentence. Hell, even at 6 years old I knew that it was illegal to kill someone.

I wonder where all these retarded kids get the ideas for their "rituals". Probably JoS or some other group of idiots.

#39286 - 06/12/10 07:52 PM Ssss! [Re: Zophos]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: Zophos (quoting some YouTubian)
... the rapid blinking Aquino displays during questioning indicates that Michael Aquino is telling lies of his own.

Well, we space reptiles have generally managed to stop our flickering tongues, but the blinking is a bit trickier. You see, we originally didn't have blinking eyelids at all, just semitransparent membranes, so surgical implants were needed to enable us to infiltrate humanity, and some of them work better than others. After exhaustive orgies at the Bohemian Grove (scroll down for photo), we just want to sun ourselves on a rock and eat flies.

#39288 - 06/12/10 09:10 PM Re: Ssss! [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Jake999 Offline

You know, you have to give the guy credit though. This is probably the first criticism I have ever seen of Dr. Aquino where the critic didn't hit him on his eyebrows. Hell, if nothin' else you have to give him points on originality!

As far as the reptilian angle goes... boys and girls, David Icke should be mandatory viewing for all of the bat shit conspiracy theorists out there as the point on their mental maps that says, "BEYOND HERE THERE BE DRAGONS," and not in good way.

#39290 - 06/12/10 10:39 PM Re: Ssss! [Re: Jake999]
Zophos Offline

Loc: U.S.A.
 Quote:
You know, you have to give the guy credit though. This is probably the first criticism I have ever seen of Dr. Aquino where the critic didn't hit him on his eyebrows. Hell, if nothin' else you have to give him points on originality!

Good point, and I must admit that reading the words "pudgy dracula looking fucker" elicited a few minutes of thunderous laughter for the sheer maladroitness of the phrase, and of course the fact that I had seen photos of Dr. Aquino before.

Quote:
As far as the reptilian angle goes... boys and girls, David Icke should be mandatory viewing for all of the bat shit conspiracy theorists out there as the point on their mental maps that says, "BEYOND HERE THERE BE DRAGONS," and not in good way.

Absolutely, I adore that man. Few people could ever aspire to be that crazy while remaining outside an institution. Perhaps he and Glenn Beck should develop their own show together. As if seeing them debate each other wouldn't be hilarious enough, imagine logging the major points on which they agree.

Z.

#39294 - 06/13/10 12:15 AM Rain Deflectors [Re: Jake999]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: Jake999
This is probably the first criticism I have ever seen of Dr. Aquino where the critic didn't hit him on his eyebrows.

Those eyebrows have been there since birth, as for example 1954 snapshot. Plenty of others going back to traditional baby-on-bearskin-rug, but no way am I posting that one.

#39295 - 06/13/10 12:18 AM Re: Satanic cult teens 'sacrificed' victims [Re: School Bully]
Clarence Offline
pledge

Quote:
They then killed them in a sacrificial ceremony, stabbing them 666 times each in homage to the so-called Number of the Beast.

I checked guinnessworldrecords.com for something along the lines of "most stabby - ever". This may be a record.

Of course it is quite unlikely that these cretins managed to keep track. The coroner may have better luck. ;\)

#39298 - 06/13/10 03:39 AM Re: Satanic cult teens 'sacrificed' victims [Re: Clarence]
Harvey Offline
stranger

Giggle.

I'm not familiar with the Rite of 666 Knife Wounds.

They must have taken turns. Heavy going...I think it was Susan Atkins who complained of a sore hand after striking bone several times. And that was well short of the alleged 666 score.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 24 queries. Zlib compression disabled.