Page 56 of 90 « First<5455565758>Last »
Topic Options
#47646 - 01/31/11 01:40 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Meatl Gear]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
So why not worship jesus christ in the hypothetical situation that he exists? You would certainly have less headaches and more friends.

If Satan did exist, I doubt he would give a shit about anyone.

Morgan

#47648 - 01/31/11 01:46 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Morgan]
Meatl Gear Offline
stranger

Jesus does not symbolize "rising up" against "the order in control." Jesus was just a heretic. Satan symbolizes exactly that. As for friends, I honestly do not think most people care. In fact I think most people enjoy it, but that's because of my personality.

Edited by Meatl Gear (01/31/11 01:47 AM)

#47649 - 01/31/11 01:49 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Meatl Gear]
thedeadidea Offline

Very soon Meatl you will join the graveyard here and then you will have to try MCOS
#47654 - 01/31/11 02:01 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Meatl Gear]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
At that period in time, in theory Jesus did rise up against the order in control.

Examples of this is how he threw the money lenders out of the temples which was an accepted common practice. How his followers were hunted down by the government at that period of time and fed to lions. How that government gave the people a choice and they freed outlaws verses him. How the commonly accepted Jewish leaders wanted him dead and made sure he was turned over to Pilot. How his views on government taxes were used against him. The whole render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and render unto god what is god's bit. According to them, in theory Jesus was more than a heretic, he was a dangerous subversive who needed to be put to death before he could corrupt and lead astray more people from the common jewish faith.

Whatever, my point was if you are going to worship something hypothetical on your knees, you might as well make it a commonly accepted godform.

Morgan

#47655 - 01/31/11 02:02 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Morgan]
Meatl Gear Offline
stranger

You could just as easily, but not if it does not fit. If you prefer satan, it makes more sense to worship satan. The fact that I 'just as easily' could worship something else does not mean it fits right for me.
#47657 - 01/31/11 02:11 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: thedeadidea]
hidden architect Offline
lurker

Loc: pennsylvania.
i always keep my business under wraps. i don't talk about it and i don't choose to make it any sort of fashion statement, either.

i personally never really understood why anybody would ever want to divulge any sort of information that may be counterproductive to their success on several different levels. most average folks, you know, our co-workers, classmates, and neighbors, usually have a negative reaction to Atheism, let alone something like Satanism. good luck getting that raise, those class notes or someone to watch your dog if they know you're a satanist, or something of that nature.

now, amongst trusted, like-minded individuals; well, that's a different story. those are very often few and far between though.

i tend to get the impression that people who flaunt their unusual beliefs just want everyone to know how different and unique they think they are. might as well tell the flock you're a wolf while you're at it.

Edited by hidden architect (01/31/11 02:45 AM)

#47687 - 01/31/11 11:55 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: dark_wind]
Antonio Offline
stranger

As long as you can explain your position without compromising your social and economic well being, it may be a good idea. Otherwise, it's probably better to keep it secret.
#47694 - 01/31/11 02:23 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Antonio]
myk5 Offline

If I found myself in a 'Bible Belt' State, I would most certainly figure out which church is the most powerful and influential and join that church!

In that circumstance posing as a Christian of the 'right' church is pure social engineering.

Many 'Christians' are such for no reason other than hypothetical possibility and the fact of improved social engineering.

#47696 - 01/31/11 02:27 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: myk5]
Meatl Gear Offline
stranger

I have to say that the closer you get to the northeast corridor, the better it is. Even moving from other parts of Pennsylvania closer to Philadelphia, you reach a point where people really are not concerned with what you are doing as much.
#48190 - 02/06/11 08:11 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Meatl Gear]
unrested Offline
stranger

Loc: Osaka, Japan
here in japan i can pretty much openly be a satanist with no problem. i have baphomet covered backpack and necklace i wear at work with my uniform and i am a kindergarten teacher. on my off days when i dress down i always wear black metal, death metal, deathcore, or straight up satanic t-shirts i buy from a local shop called satanic territory osaka. still, being satanic in japan is barely understood nor noticed.

#48215 - 02/06/11 01:53 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: unrested]
Clicks Offline

Loc: New Orleans
Out here in Okinawa it's pretty much the same thing. None of the locals know what my Sigil of Baphomet is, but they know they like it, or at least the bar tenders do. Just being the way people are out here, no one on the street is going to go out of their way to comment on anything about me, but in the bars and clubs where no one is trying to stay stern-faced, I get quite a few positive comments from the locals. The women seem to like it, and that only works to my advantage when I go out. Wearing the Sigil also has the added benefit of keeping the US personnel away from me for the most part out in town. The fewer Americans I'm surrounded by, the greater the time I usually seem to have.

#48277 - 02/07/11 02:13 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Clicks]
unrested Offline
stranger

Loc: Osaka, Japan
oh wow i didnt expect to find another satanist in japan on here. okinawa is awesome. i stayed in naha with my wife for our honeymoon. we live in osaka but hope to one day retire there.

#48328 - 02/07/11 07:36 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: JohnTurk]
Wulf Offline
stranger

Loc: Covington, Kentucky
See, I never had those parents who were "religious", My parents were teens who jammed to Slayer and bands like that. I got off lucky. I ended up evolving from a non-religious person to a Hate filled Satanic warrior. I am hell-bent on destroying Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. I don't like Christians because of the raping, murdering, and pillaging done to my people back during the crusades, Islam just gets on my nerves with their annoying shit. As for Jews, well they spawned these two religions. If we get rid of them and concentrate on science and fixing our problems. Everything will be better.

#48358 - 02/08/11 06:18 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: dark_wind]
Seth_W Offline
stranger

if a bad reaction from one of more of these people would dictate whether you kept enduring Satanism or not then your commitment is probably in question with some, and their ability to take you seriously is probably in jeopardy. if their reaction is no obstacle then why would it matter if they knew or not? be you, and what you are, always and openly.you cant get too far in a small room like a closet, but when your outside you can walk for miles, know what i mean?
#48361 - 02/08/11 06:49 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Morgan]
Seth_W Offline
stranger

morgan,
i seriously doubt that if satan exists that he gives a shit about noone im sure he cares about all, just in a different way than your used to...without people his purpose is lost. wtf would he do all day? bake pies?

Page 56 of 90 « First<5455565758>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.04 seconds of which 0.015 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.