Page 8 of 16 « First<678910>Last »
Topic Options
#36161 - 03/08/10 04:16 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Anthony West]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
P.S. Ultimately, experience only counts if it's successful experience. If you have lots of "work experience" getting fired and losing jobs, your advice matters to me a lot less than someone who has a successful and promising career, even if they have less years under their belt.

Same thing goes for relationships; I look to my parents as a role model for marriage and relationships because they've done so well. I don't take my fiancé's parents' advice on relationships very seriously because their only track record is a string of messy divorces.

#36177 - 03/09/10 11:31 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: XiaoGui17]
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america
Just because someone either claims to be or is a Satanist does not mean that you will get along with them. This is a dangerous path and people do get hurt. I suggest to anyone attempting this path to tread lightly. I, of course do not. I perhaps have a masochistic streak that invites confrontation and yes, I do get lumped up every now and then. There is also the danger that people who are close to you can get hurt through your own bungling. I have also experienced this. There are times that I have attempted to "clean house". There are things that I am not proud of and that hurt me that I will have to live with for the rest of my life. I have experienced many benefits and have met some very interesting people. I have also acquired an interesting array of enemies that I must deal with every now and then. I do not always win. However, dealing with a more intense level of failure and success, victory and humiliation has made me a more resilient fellow, I believe. I also believe that I will remain on this path for the rest of my life, wherever it takes me.
#36274 - 03/12/10 07:27 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Kn [Re: Anthony West]
exadust Offline
pledge

Loc: georgia
I would also like to hear from more experienced Satanist's! Since I've just started my journey I would like some feedback on what I should expect in the years to come! This is a life long chronical and all the info I can get the better prepared I'll be to eclipse the light!!!

#36301 - 03/13/10 04:52 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Kn [Re: exadust]
Noctuary Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: exadust
I would also like to hear from more experienced Satanist's! Since I've just started my journey I would like some feedback on what I should expect in the years to come! This is a life long chronical and all the info I can get the better prepared I'll be to eclipse the light!!!

I suggest discontinuing your use of the exclamation mark before I break a pinky. Thank you. \:\)

#36309 - 03/13/10 10:27 AM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Kn [Re: exadust]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
How about you read more and write less?
Seriously, did you even bother to read this whole thread?
Or any of the older threads on this board before you decide to puke all over it today?

Morgan

#36411 - 03/14/10 12:52 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Kn [Re: Morgan]
exadust Offline
pledge

Loc: georgia
Next time I'll try not to force the bile from mouth unto anything before I fully read it.

#36421 - 03/14/10 02:51 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Kn [Re: exadust]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Good since that is just fucking common sense.
You don't (in general) talk about a thread till you read the whole fucking thing otherwise you just look stupid.

Oh, and you need to re-read the rules and guidelines for this board since one line posts are general frowned upon and the authors subject to warnings.

Hopefully this makes sense to you.

Morgan

#37139 - 03/30/10 02:00 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Kn [Re: Morgan]
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america
If you embrace Satanism and you publicly announce that you do, there is a chance that you may lose friends, family may excommunicate you, you could lose your job or perhaps more than that. Still interested? Also, you may find that this is not a lovey dovey club. You may find just as many enemies among Satanists
as anywhere else.

#37158 - 03/30/10 10:18 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Kn [Re: Satansfarm]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: Satansfarm
If you embrace Satanism and you publicly announce that you do, there is a chance that you may lose friends, family may excommunicate you, you could lose your job or perhaps more than that. Still interested?

The problem here is not embracing what you are, the way you talk about it like there is a choice to be a Satanist or not. I didn’t have much of a choice but to use the title after discovery that others thought similar to myself. But I do agree that the younger Satanist should not expose him/her self prematurely. Things should be thought out and only done when there is a clear advantage. But a Satanist should know this.

Originally Posted By: Satansfarm
Also, you may find that this is not a lovey dovey club. You may find just as many enemies among Satanists
as anywhere else.

While Satanism isn’t a lovey dovey club there are those who call all their followers family or brothers and sisters. In my opinion a Satanist wouldn’t fall into such an obvious trap of manipulation and would see what is truly happening.

Seeing as Satanists are such calculating individuals to become an enemy of one you would have to do something to personally fuck them over. Unlike the enemies one could gain from just announcing they are on this path.

~T~

#37396 - 04/05/10 04:27 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Jake999]
immortal1 Offline
stranger

Loc: Northern Virginia
Hail all brothers and sisters. This is my first post on this website, and I have finally found a topic that I can add something to.
I first explored Satanism, or more so simply the Satanic Bible, when I was about 15. Now I am 33. I have been through a lot of self-induced crap in my life, and had blamed others for it for a long time. Now I have owed up to my mistakes and learned from them. Yes, there is damage done, but I am a survivor now, not a victim.
Jake, I feel your frustration in having to repeat yourself to people who are unwilling to do the leg-work and research themselves. However, without places and people such as yourself, I would not have learned what I now know. For a while, I had been living a lie with regards to my beliefs in a higher power. I was miserable and felt like a sham. Rediscovering Satanism, I found what was ailing me, what was missing from my life. Through conversing with others and my own reading, I have learned much which I now apply in my life. With renewed purpose and vigor, I have attacked life with ferocity, understanding myself more than ever, but with questions still to be asked, yearning always for more knowledge.
Those that truly desire and have a thirst for this knowledge should drink from the cup that overflows in anothers hands. Soon they will be the one whose cup overflows. So, please, with a discerning taste and subjective choice, grant to some who seek what you know.

#39430 - 06/20/10 01:26 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Anthony West]
Enkis As Sassin Offline
lurker

Loc: South Africa
To young Satanists

There is more than what you can see, there is more than what you know. To achieve that level of "power," you reap what you sow. Many Satanists are mislead or only do a half-job and then fail. Not many will make it as a true dedicated warrior for Enki but with persistance and change, clear thought and understanding, will it bring you closer to the truth. Follow none but yourself, worship none nor the Gods of Duat. Listen carefully to what the Gods of Duat and other advanced Satanists have to say. The aim is to be in accordance with Father Enki's will. Unfortunately for some, many will only see Enki as a symbol and not a God of physical being. It is true that we can become a God but do not be mistaken, God is not derived as the Xian god, so when you think of becoming a God, you are not the all mighty powerful.

Satanism is based on yourself and only yourself, the connection you have with the Gods of Duat and Father Enki himself. As you empower yourself to achieve ascension, so are others which makes the kindred of Father Enki even more powerful as time goes on. If doubt crosses your mind, void meditate to clear your thoughts and be centered again. Many make the mistake that Satanism is based on the physical, it is not, it is both physical and spiritual. Your soul and mind is the driver of your physical body and not your physical body.

Last but not least, be emotionally controlled. The enemies of Duat and Father Enki are in large numbers and have been for ages. Falling prone to uncontrolled-emotions is a crack in your shield. Be strong, have trust in HIM and the Gods of Duat.

Keep your advancement as private as you can and share only with trusted Warriors of Father Enki. One mistake could be the end of you and i mean not death.

Remember, In Satan We Trust, Do What We Must.

(To all the LaVeyans - you know there is truth in my words)

Hail Father Enki
Hail The Gods of Duat

In His Service
Iaidon Baltan, HS!

Regards

Enkis As Sassin
Clergy of AoS (Age of Satan)
Founder of SASC (South African Satanic Community)

http://www.ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.satanic666path.peperonity.com

#39431 - 06/20/10 01:50 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Enkis As Sassin]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
There is more than what you can see, there is more than what you know.

Is it? My first reaction would be that it is an obvious statement, but regarding the contonation of your post and give away view you have I think you are a bit on the woo-side.

Quote:
Follow none but yourself, worship none nor the Gods of Duat. Listen carefully to what the Gods of Duat and other advanced Satanists have to say. The aim is to be in accordance with Father Enki's will.

I sense a contradiction here...

Quote:
(To all the LaVeyans - you know there is truth in my words)

Yeah right...
Been blowing too hard on those vuvuzelas?

#39432 - 06/20/10 02:10 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Dimitri]
Jake999 Offline

I think maybe he burst a few blood vessels blowing one for the home team for sure, Dimitri.

Where the fuck he thinks any LaVeyan Satanist would think anything of his ramblings, other than to take them for absolute bullshit is beyond me.

#39434 - 06/20/10 02:50 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: Enkis As Sassin]
Phobos Offline
pledge

Loc: France
 Originally Posted By: Enkis As Sassin
Remember, In Satan We Trust, Do What We Must.

You know, when I was in college I used to study English modality. My teachers told me that "must" implied an external will by which the colocutor had to abide. They called it "deontic modality" (obligation, coercion). It's strange for a Satanist to find such poor ideas/rimes...

Anyways, Enki is like Hitler? "88!" = "Heil Hitler!"?
"The parasitic kikes, xians, and Muslims have plauged this Earth long enough". You're so full of win :]

#39435 - 06/20/10 03:06 PM Re: Things Older Satanists Want Younger Ones To Know [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Jake999 Offline

[quote=MawhrinSkel]
 Quote:

Who are these gods of Duat of which you speak, and why is it imperative that I not worship them? I mean, I wouldn't anyway, so warning me of their worship as though it were something contagious is kinda moot.

Duat in the ancient Egyptian was the place were your spirit went after death. It's also seen sometimes as Tuat. Osirus would be the ruler of the Duat, and gods beneath him. The Duat is also the region that Ra traversed at night to rise again i the morning. This is referenced in the Book of the Dead and of course in The Book of Gates where in hour 3 of the night, at the Gate of Tchetbi, we read about the GODS OF THE DUAT towing the great barge. (http://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/bookgates3.html)

Might have some Setian meanings, but it's just another bit of mythos and probably not even known to most "LaVeyan Satanists."

Page 8 of 16 « First<678910>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.