Page 22 of 22 « First<1819202122
Topic Options
#100819 - 06/18/15 09:00 PM Re: Favorite alcoholic drinks [Re: MReynolds]
Persona non grata Offline

Oh look! Another thread to remind me of that other site; What was it called again? Symbolic Ineptitude Network, or something. Anyway, I'll add "Whats your favorite drink" to "Whats your favorite band" and make believe that somehow when this shit is posted here, its actually cool and smart. This would only be derp on that other network. Right?
#100822 - 06/18/15 09:50 PM Re: Favorite alcoholic drinks [Re: Persona non grata]
MReynolds Offline
Permanently Banned Troll

Darryl Hutchins, right? Unless I'm mistaken, you're a R.I.O.T. over at S.I.N. I've been present in tinychat when you've made your 'appearances' on several occasions, and I must say.. very funny.

Seriously though, what's your favorite drink? I'd have one with ya', not presuming that you'd have one with me, but.. whatev..

Cheers! \:\)

#100823 - 06/18/15 09:53 PM Re: Favorite alcoholic drinks [Re: MReynolds]
mountaingoat Offline

Loc: Colorado
No, he's opposed to fun, technology, and spell-check. He lives in a shack in the woods where he blogs under a bare bulb and eats raw turnips to invoke the dark gods. I'm pretty sure I got most of that right.

-John Fowles

#100829 - 06/18/15 10:53 PM Re: Favorite alcoholic drinks [Re: mountaingoat]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
'can't fault a guy for liking turnips. It's my favourite vegetable - neither easy cook nor grow. I Actually use my katana (one of my cheap ones) to quarter them, because my kitchen knives suuuuck. "well didn't you try boiling them first? and then quartering them?" Nope! Things should not be easy. You have to grab your least precious katana, dice the fucker in 1/2 the flip the fuckers on top of each other and slash again - then boil them. It's semi-decent practice and___ kinda fun!

You end up with a few dings on the table-top (if you live in an apt, the table is yours, the counter isn't - word to the wise as to where you perform said act of turnip-culling - if you give a shit about things like security deposits and damage claims/lawsuits and such ;\))

There was a topic here, right?

Your favourites might kill you. However you slice and dice a turnip, won't.

#100830 - 06/18/15 10:59 PM Re: Favorite alcoholic drinks [Re: antikarmatomic]
mountaingoat Offline

Loc: Colorado
I was a chef for 15 years, so I have an inordinate amount of extremely sharp knives in my house. I like to make turnip home fries cooked in bacon fat with shallots, smoked paprika, a little bit of fresh sage, and finished with a spoonful of roasted garlic purée, a splash of sherry vinegar, and a quick grating of manchego cheese.

-John Fowles

#100872 - 06/20/15 07:11 AM Re: Favorite alcoholic drinks [Re: mountaingoat]
MReynolds Offline
Permanently Banned Troll

Damn, sounds yummy. I may have to steal it. Hey, I'm currently in school at a community college for culinary arts. I'm excited to be pursuing a career in this field, as I thoroughly enjoy showcasing my skills in the kitchen. My man has a smile on his face every evening as well, unless it's a blah pizza night, but.. hey, I got to take a break once in a while. lol \:\)

Edited by MReynolds (06/20/15 07:59 AM)

#101105 - 06/26/15 03:18 AM Re: Favorite alcoholic drinks [Re: MReynolds]
97and107 Offline

Loc: New Mexico
For easy to make simple fun girly drinks I really like whipped cream vodka with orange juice and sprite. Never gets old, but there are only so many I can drink in one go.

For "manly" drinks I like bourbon preferably Knob Creek or Bulleit, ginger beer (not ginger ale) with a touch of St. Germaine. Bad bourbon will ruin it and bourbon is not that expensive, like it would be better with Dickel than Wild Turkey even though both are cheap.

My very favorite is St. Germaine and soda water though.

Edited by 97and107 (06/26/15 03:20 AM)

#103198 - 10/03/15 09:50 PM Re: Favorite alcoholic drinks [Re: blackdragon31560]
Allison Teknon Offline
stranger

Guinness

#104978 - 01/06/16 07:50 PM Re: Favorite alcoholic drinks [Re: blackdragon31560]
DauOfLucifer Offline
stranger

Loc: Utah
I don't have any favorite alcoholic drinks. Hopefully when I am no longer breastfeeding I can the Apple Ale.

#105061 - 01/09/16 09:19 PM Re: Favorite alcoholic drinks [Re: DauOfLucifer]
witch666 Offline
Banned
stranger

Trapist beers, cognac , bourbon. What makes the difference is the taste.

Page 22 of 22 « First<1819202122

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, Woland, Asmedious, Fist, Diavolo, TV is God 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.013 seconds were spent on 23 queries. Zlib compression disabled.