Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#39839 - 07/03/10 02:33 AM Hell Over Heaven
NeoZombie Offline
pledge

Loc: Minnesota, USA
This article that I wrote awhile back was kind of a joke. But Nevertheless it became #1. I also change the pen name to something N.

Here is the link.

http://www.helium.com/items/1487792-enlighenment-and-peace

It's just garbage to me but whatever.

#39840 - 07/03/10 02:43 AM Re: Hell Over Heaven [Re: NeoZombie]
NeoZombie Offline
pledge

Loc: Minnesota, USA
LMAO, This one hit #1 too. It's about weather christ was crucified or not.

Here is it's link:
http://www.helium.com/items/1527371-jesus

Everything we know about the Christ is speculation and nothing more. Is there one man alive on Earth that was an observer of any of Christ's works? Eye'll leave the answer to that question in the hands of the creator. Come on, now! When are we ever going to realize that the Bible says that Jesus sits at the right hand of the father and is alive and seated within the confines of heaven. He was never crucified by any one person. He died on that cross of His own volition. If Jesus was the miracle worker the Bible claims is/was then why did He stand there and take it like a man? Well what is it that you do have faith in? There are many people upset about a lot of people places, and things. Here, maybe this will ruffle a few feathers on some pens.

Like have you ever heard of this guy that comes out to play day day out of the year? He goes from house to house handing out crap that kids do not need. Then he drinks some warm milk, eats some stale cookies, sucks in his gut and leaves the same way he came, without knocking. Have overheard of him?

How about this guy? One night an angel comes with some horse, or something like that, goes up to heaven, and comes back with a book about seventy-two virgins. Have you heard of this guy.

How about a man, in North America, that has some kind of dream, and then copies down some kind of book, and then comes home. This takes the writings of another person, printed on some gold plates, and plagiarizes the hell out of them preaching that his book is the new way, truth and the light. I would have just taken the plates to the pawn shop and had lobster for diner. Simma Donna!

Now for meat. There was this man whom was appointed by three wise turkeys then one who is going to free them all of the misery of some other entity that was known for procuring human suffrage. Some kid come and plays a song on his drum because he is too cheap to bring silver. Pa, Rum, Pum, Pum, Pum!? Can you hear what I am getting at here as disgusting as this language is sounding? As if you could hear words online. Now back to the appointment within the business of freeing slaves. He starts walking around, many years after the fact/lie of His birth, having been gone for like fourteen years, no has has seen or heard from Him, and then goes on this long walk which supposedly lead to His own death. Did he commit to an act of suicide?

I don't really care! The point of all this gibberish online is that it does not really matter whether any of these stories are true or not. The question is: does your faith in the gospel contain in them, lead you to lead a happy and productive life? Getting free crap you'll break in four days may not be the best teaching for a child. Going on a mission to kill all infidels is wrong. Sorry not going to let you do it any longer! And the gold plates. Well we'll just let the observer be the judge on weather he should have pawned the plates or if he should not have copies down some writing he did not write. And now about the man with a plan. Eye have studies this plan extensively and come to the conclusion that no matter how erroneous the book may come across as, it is still in the works, and it's a good thing.

#39925 - 07/04/10 07:02 AM Re: Hell Over Heaven [Re: NeoZombie]
ceruleansteel Offline

Loc: Behind you
If your own posts are garbage that you don't care about, why bring them here to trash up our house?

Goddammit, Mods, can someone give this guy a posting-freeze?

#39928 - 07/04/10 07:41 AM Re: Hell Over Heaven [Re: ceruleansteel]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: ceruleansteel
If your own posts are garbage that you don't care about, why bring them here to trash up our house?

Goddammit, Mods, can someone give this guy a posting-freeze?

I agree 100000000000000000000000000%

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.