Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#39913 - 07/04/10 03:58 AM What do the Names in Color Mean?
NeoZombie Offline
pledge

Loc: Minnesota, USA
Like Jake999, Nemesis, and Dr. Aquino. I could not find it's meaning in the FAQ unless I missed something. Could someone explain the significance of these names in color?

thx, Neo.

#39915 - 07/04/10 04:04 AM Re: What do the Names in Color Mean? [Re: NeoZombie]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: xear
3. What Do The Titles Mean?

We have incorporated a system that has 4 levels.

First Level: Registered User
You start off as a "Newbie." After a certain amount of posts your title changes and so on. We ask that you do not make "one-liner posts" or just write garbage to speed up your title change. If you do so your posts will be deleted and if you continue to do so you will find yourself banned.

Second Level: Familiars
These are individuals who have shown intelligent and thought out posts. They have been chosen by the Administration solely. These names are in "Blue".
We ask that you do not PM or e-mail the Administration to ask for this title.
If you are worthy and intelligently spoken it will be recognized and you will be notified that you have earned this title. If you PM or e-mail asking for this title you will be given a title of "Whiner" for the whole community to ridicule.

Third Level: Moderator
These are individuals who moderate the boards content, their names are in "Green". Once again this position is granted "ONLY" by the Administration and
shouldn't be asked for.

Fourth Level: Administrators
These Individuals are the owners and/or operators of the Satanic Community and run the boards. Their names are in "Red". If you have questions that are not answered in the FAQ or Rules and Regulations feel free to PM the Familiars or Moderators. They will answer your questions - if they cannot they will direct the
problem to us and we will respond to you. If we do not get back to you right away bare with us, we are likely busy.

Learn to read the fucking rules and guidelines.
--> http://www.the600club.com/dir/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/topic/603

Edited by Dimitri (07/04/10 04:06 AM)

#39916 - 07/04/10 04:30 AM Re: What do the Names in Color Mean? [Re: Dimitri]
Meq Offline
Banned

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
Learn to read the fucking rules and guidelines.

That's our Dimitri.

Originally Posted By: ceruleansteel
Jeez, Darlin'...can you put this in a more prominent location? I just spent an embarrassing amount of time trying to find it so that I could forward it to someone.

A link to Rules & Guidelines from the home page (www.the600club.com) might be a good idea.

#39918 - 07/04/10 05:03 AM Re: What do the Names in Color Mean? [Re: Meq]
NeoZombie Offline
pledge

Yes, I should have searched better. But what a great feeling. I just made my self look like a jack-ass. WTF! Who cares at least we know where to look now. Thanks, Dimitri ;P I really fucking appreciate help and kindness in this matter. I'm starting to break up because I am right at home. I need and enjoy a good verbal bashing with a touch of psychological-nudity. Please, Any1, if you think I am doing a shitty job writing post feel free, NO encouraged , to rip me a new asshole. Most of these other sites I write at are all nicety-nice "constructive criticism" and some other assortment of new-age BS.

#39920 - 07/04/10 06:23 AM Re: What do the Names in Color Mean? [Re: NeoZombie]
ceruleansteel Offline

Loc: Behind you
Most of what you say smacks of new-agey bullshit and is a pain in the ass to read. Keep in mind that you are in a forum full of rational, sometimes terminally left-brained individuals and we have very little appreciation for either the aforementioned new-agey bullshit or prose, whichever it happens to be.

Make your posts succinct but with enough detail to back up your opinion, and you wont catch a rash of shit over them. Doesn't spare your opinion, but at least your presentation wont be criticized.

#39924 - 07/04/10 07:01 AM Re: What do the Names in Color Mean? [Re: ceruleansteel]
NeoZombie Offline
pledge

I bow to your superiority master! LMAO@ceruleansteel.

#39932 - 07/04/10 11:26 AM Re: What do the Names in Color Mean? [Re: ceruleansteel]
NeoZombie Offline
pledge

Most of what you say smacks of new-agey bullshit and is a pain in the ass to read. Keep in mind that you are in a forum full of rational, sometimes terminally left-brained individuals and we have very little appreciation for either the aforementioned new-agey bullshit or prose, whichever it happens to be.

http://www.xeper.org/pub/lib/lib_xeper.htm

"Xeper is *NOT* a continuous process. It is a series of events, whose presence we sense either through reason, or through divine apprehensions. We are aware that *something* has occurred to give the particular Being we have at any moment. We are aware that whatever the great shaping potential of that *something* we don't have that potential at this moment."

"All moments of Xeper both Limit and Create ourselves—or to use both of those ideas at the same time, all moments of Xeper Isolate ourselves from the Cosmos."

"Now the first question is—how do I have more divine experiences? Xeper happens to every sapient being (note I didn't say every intelligent being, I'll return to that point in a future article). Most humans (and most of us most of the time) stumble across those experiences that would set up the conditions so that they could later say, "Xeper" if they had a large enough brain to hold the concept."

These statements are from the Xeper.org library page. Do these not sound "new age"? How about the Aeon of Set becoming the new age of mankind? New Age=Satanic. \:\)

#39933 - 07/04/10 11:32 AM Re: What do the Names in Color Mean? [Re: NeoZombie]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
And how long do you expect us to bother with "ripping you a new asshole"? Another week? A month? That takes effort on everyone's part, and most of the time it's effort wasted.

Here's an idea: How about putting a car boot on your keyboard and refrain from posting for a week?

#39935 - 07/04/10 12:11 PM Re: What do the Names in Color Mean? [Re: NeoZombie]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Originally Posted By: NeoZombie

http://www.xeper.org/pub/lib/lib_xeper.htm

"Xeper is *NOT* a continuous process. It is a series of events, whose presence we sense either through reason, or through divine apprehensions. We are aware that *something* has occurred to give the particular Being we have at any moment. We are aware that whatever the great shaping potential of that *something* we don't have that potential at this moment."

"All moments of Xeper both Limit and Create ourselves—or to use both of those ideas at the same time, all moments of Xeper Isolate ourselves from the Cosmos."

"Now the first question is—how do I have more divine experiences? Xeper happens to every sapient being (note I didn't say every intelligent being, I'll return to that point in a future article). Most humans (and most of us most of the time) stumble across those experiences that would set up the conditions so that they could later say, "Xeper" if they had a large enough brain to hold the concept."

These statements are from the Xeper.org library page. Do these not sound "new age"? How about the Aeon of Set becoming the new age of mankind? New Age=Satanic. \:\)

Way to cement CS's point. There is very little that is Satanic about anything on the hokey website in question. If you fall for that flakey nonsense, maybe you should find others like yourself rather than try to fit your square self through this particular round hole.

#39936 - 07/04/10 12:40 PM Re: What do the Names in Color Mean? [Re: NeoZombie]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

You come across as a little child who discovered a new toy to play with. You spread the words and play with it in places where the toying should have ended.

I suggest you temper your behaviour and do much more of the exploring and study untill it bores you to death, in hopes something intelligent would come out. Your can share your personal views if they add value to the discussion, or give an alternative worth-of-looking other light on it. (Which did not happen untill this moment (at least, in my opinion)).

While not in position I will strongly recommand you to remain in the Satanism 101-board and in starting to think.

Edited by Dimitri (07/04/10 12:41 PM)

#39938 - 07/04/10 01:09 PM Re: What do the Names in Color Mean? [Re: Dimitri]
NeoZombie Offline
pledge

Done studding! No, what I have found is a new site. Does anyone here get giddy and exited about the universe and it's true self? I know were I stand with mySELF. It just seems like people are trying to push the enlightenment of Satanic practice and freedom from people. What is that called again? Vampire! Knew it would come to me. If you are so enlightened with your practice why do you care about mine? And yes I am playing one massive video-game and the object is... Think about that for a few fractions of a second cause that how long I cared what others think of my. All I care about is practice and application.

ta ta

#39941 - 07/04/10 03:01 PM Re: What do the Names in Color Mean? [Re: NeoZombie]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

My point is that you are getting overly excited about subjects, with what you think you have knowledge off but in reality barely has, posting nonsense in a spamming way which almost everyone bores.

If you think you are being vampirized, I suggest taking a better look at your position. The feeling of "pushing away" you came to tell is nothing more then your lack on knowledge and insight.

mods: I would like to take the opportunity to ask to give this brain-dead subject a temporary ban.

#40036 - 07/07/10 10:09 AM Re: What do the Names in Color Mean? [Re: Dimitri]
Phobos Offline
pledge

Loc: France
Just one question to NeoZombie: do you really feel the urge to say everything you think in such an uncontrolled manner? OK, you don't care about what the others think but, if it were so, you wouldn't waste your time whining and justifying the mediocrity of your posts.

I am still a newbie here but there's no need to be an old timer to understand that you need to reconsider your attitude. You really sound like an aging and boring teenager.

#40037 - 07/07/10 03:00 PM Re: What do the Names in Color Mean? [Re: Phobos]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
NeoZombie was banned several days ago for his flippant attitude and inability to post comprehensible material.

But your admonition was not unappreciated, Phobos ;\)

#40039 - 07/07/10 07:17 PM Re: What do the Names in Color Mean? [Re: Nemesis]
Phobos Offline
pledge

Loc: France
Sorry. I thought you gained the title "banned" (instead of "pledge") under your nickname when this happened. Anyway, your iron fist is not unappreciated either \:\)

Will it have the opportunity to come back?

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.