Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#39922 - 07/04/10 06:38 AM Stone Zen-Garden
NeoZombie Offline
pledge

Loc: Minnesota, USA
Humans have learned more from stones & crystals than I dare explore here. What I would like to discuss is the benefits of a stone ritual I call Stone [url=http://www.csszengarden.com/][/url] Zen-Garden. Stones can be used in an infinite number of ways to; worship, heal, smash, grind, and throw. The list of uses for stones are only limited by the worker's imagination.

A Stone Zen-Garden is a box of stones that hold personal, spiritual, and often times cash value that allows the user to create a physical representation of the inner-being. The stones inside, ounce programmed, can be arranged & re-arranged in any number of ways allowing the sorcerer/ess working the Stone Zen-Garden to eventually remove portions of their self they dislike.

I built my Stone Zen-Garden from scratch beginning in 10th grade.
In shop-class my sophomore year I made a heavy-duty solid walnut box for my Notebook back then. It measures about 12"x8" but a garden can be any size one is willing care create. When choosing a box, or bag, make sure you are attracted to what is going to carry memory-stones.

The reason man has been using stones in spiritual practice is because they hold energies from the earth. Stones are the solid memory of earth that can be studied and we can learn a great wealth of information about; climate, temperature, and atmospheric content. There is much to learn inside the stones & crystals.

When choosing stones and/or crystals to add inside the box, bag, or whatever, the only criteria for selection in that you MUST like or love whatever stone you choose to put inside your garden.

The stones, in order to work, have to be programmed according to the will of the worker sowing their Stone Zen-Garden. This is easy. All one has to do in order to program a stone with desired information and memories to spend some time with each stone destine for the working. Basically spending time visualizing while holding one stone at a time.

The more you work with the stones inside the garden the greater the bond will be to; Body, Mind, and... There must be sentiment created for the stones inside the garden or they are worthless and will poison the spirit within the box of stones. You will know when the stones are starting to meld with your being by a number of factors, which will not be listed here because there will be artificial factor of placebo.

Ounce you start experiencing the effects of putting all of your best memories and meditation into the stones in side the box you will be able to re-arrange the stones to start and "change" your mind in the direction sought. The more than the stones and crystals are experience the more powerful the entire box will become.

The Stone Zen-Garden will start becoming a tangible version of the sorcerer's consciousness. There is no quantum mechanism for consciousness like gravity(http://www.faculty.virginia.edu/consciousness/). Again the more the garden is sowed the more power that will be yielded and becoming. I must warn you that ounce a lot of time & money have gone into the Stone Zen-Garden and it's effects are felt, DO NOT LET ANYONE HANDLE THE STONES! And if anyone goes inside the garden without proper clearance might experience sickness because the stones inside the garden will not be the same vibration as the sorcerer. There are so many places you can travel inside the the Stone Zen-Garden.

Some Hints:
http://www.spellspot.com/GemstoneProps.html

http://www.afrikanvoodoomagickpowers.com/gamblingamuletstones.htm

P.s. In order to "break" the box just drop it from five feet up onto the floor. Do not drop it on accident!

Edited by Nemesis (07/04/10 10:47 AM)
Edit Reason: Deleted thumbnail code.

#39951 - 07/04/10 05:41 PM Stoned Again! [Re: NeoZombie]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
Interesting discussion. While I don't recall the subject of rocks or stones being raised here before, I bet there isn't one 600Cer who doesn't have at least one pet rock - for magical, ritual, sentimenal, mystical, artistic, etc. purposes.

Anton LaVey was an aficionado of magical stones, and for several years wore a particularly big one as a ring. You can see it on the pre-bar-code back cover of the Satanic Bible, as well as here.

Out of curiosity I just did a Googlesearch for "Black Magic stones" and got over a million hits, so clearly there are lots of people out there putting innocent rocks to nefarious uses. Of course I also ran into this, but I guess that doesn't count. \:D

#39953 - 07/04/10 06:04 PM Re: Stoned Again! [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
 Originally Posted By: Michael A.Aquino

Anton LaVey was an aficionado of magical stones, and for several years wore a particularly big one as a ring. You can see it on the pre-bar-code back cover of the Satanic Bible, as well as here.

Ah yes, LaVey's "magic" stone [it felt like glass when I touched it]. Last time I saw that big fat ring with the "magic" stone was in a magic shoe box at Stanton's magic studio, next to Marilyn Manson's misplaced magic credit card with the magic white powder encrusted in the letters and numbers, by a magic glass pipe you smoke magic weed out of, in Stanton's magic kitchen, in between the magic microwave and the magic sink where he kept it. Oh, and the shoe box was filled with other magical junk, like magazine cut outs, baby pictures, his two pit bull's doggy tags, some pocket change... you know things of great magical power LMAO. You're so funny Aquino!

Edited by Caladrius (07/04/10 06:14 PM)

#39955 - 07/04/10 06:41 PM Re: Stoned Again! [Re: Caladrius]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Caladrius
Ah yes, LaVey's "magic" stone [it felt like glass when I touched it]. Last time I saw that big fat ring with the "magic" stone was in a magic shoe box at Stanton's magic studio, next to Marilyn Manson's misplaced magic credit card with the magic white powder encrusted in the letters and numbers, by a magic glass pipe you smoke magic weed out of, in Stanton's magic kitchen, in between the magic microwave and the magic sink where he kept it. Oh, and the shoe box was filled with other magical junk, like magazine cut outs, baby pictures, his two pit bull's doggy tags, some pocket change... you know things of great magical power LMAO. You're so funny Aquino!

Well, Caladrius, I can only congratulate you for being as perceptive, authoritative, and courteous as Joe Pyne on the subject.

Originally Posted By: Pallando the Blue, The Morlindalë
... Sauron perished that next day. Sméagol the Halfling seized the One Ring from Frodo Baggins and fell with it into the Crack of Doom. Its song-spells were unwoven then, as were all those of the other Rings embraced by it, and Arda took back the core-fire which had given it the life-force of this world. Orodruin fell in upon itself, and the Crack of Doom was sealed. Gazing out toward the dying mountain, I saw the eight Nazgûl, flying desperately toward the Sammath Naur, dissolve into nothingness before it, a blinding flash upon each of their hands. I did not have to look at the Seven kept in the vaults of Barad-dûr; I knew their fate was the same.

I went to the pinnacle of Barad-dûr then, to that secret ærie from which Sauron told me he used to reach up to the stars. There I found only his empty robes, crumpled upon the cold stone.

I was of course free to leave Mordor, return to the west, to Olórin, even to Valinor and my once-home in the Hall of Námo before nighted Mandos. But I could not, at least not yet. So I went instead to the east, out into the Khand beyond Mordor, and there made my dwelling.

From passing caravans I heard news of Middle-earth: how King Elessar had reunited all of the old realms of the Númenorean exiles and those of most native-peoples near to them, how the last of the Elves were leaving the Grey Havens for Valinor, which itself had been withdrawn from the paths of all others. All seemed peaceful and prosperous.

But I saw also that the magic had gone from Arda. It was now only an ordinary world, populated by ordinary beings, Men and animal. Never again upon it would there be a place for Rings of Power.

The Three had survived the unmaking of the One, I learned, but only as mere jeweled dead things themselves. Olórin, Galadriel, and Elrond took them to Valinor, where soon they too will fall to dust, forgotten relics of a forgotten time ...

#39957 - 07/04/10 07:06 PM Re: Stoned Again! [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Caladrius Offline

Well, Caladrius, I can only congratulate you for being as perceptive...

More perceptive than it would seem Aquino. I'm "surprised" to see you back after your emo exit \:\)

You're son-in-law Robert Adams posted a private message you had sent to him regarding you being here in the 600 club, where you shared your feelings and assessment of these '600cers' and their level of intelligence in a public forum somewhere... Hence why I am a bit "surprised."

What brings you back here this time Aquino? Nostalgia again ;\)

Edited by Caladrius (07/04/10 07:13 PM)

#39958 - 07/04/10 07:38 PM Re: Stoned Again! [Re: Caladrius]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Caladrius
You're son-in-law Robert Adams posted a private message you had sent to him regarding you being here in the 600 club, where you shared your feelings and assessment of these '600cers' and their level of intelligence in a public forum somewhere... Hence why I am a bit "surprised."

I think I just found what you're referring to here. "Robert Adams" is not "my son-in-law", and the name didn't ring an immediate bell because it is a public pseudonym of a Master of the Temple of Set. What he posted was this:

Originally Posted By: "Robert Adams"
Seeing as Dr. Aquino is a good friend of mine I just sent him an email asking if he posts on the 600 club as I don't think he would after learning his lesson with alt.Satanism many years ago so I think that may be an imposter.

Xeper,
Robert Adams

EDIT: I just received an email from Dr. Aquino and yes he does indeed post there occasionally:

"Yes, I occasionally kick the can around there for old pre-1975-times-sake when I'm in the mood ... also to clear up various later-era misrepresentations about the original C/S, etc.

"Not exactly a Setian-caliber forum, but there are some folks there with their higher selves struggling to get out. ;-)

"Xeper.
Michael"

While I did not expect that Magister "Adams" would publicly post that casual private comment of mine, I see nothing inappropriate or inaccurate about it per se. I have been quite frank here about the conceptual and contextual limitations of "Satan" and "Satanism" frames of reference, both historically within J/C-conditioned Western culture and particularly within the 1966-75 Church of Satan. And yes, I do indeed see many 600Cers close to or already free of those limitations, which I find impressive. Whether their further horizons specifically inspire them to Setian initiation is absolutely their personal concern.

If I had expected "Adams" to post it, I would have taken more care with the precision of my answer, as here now, to preclude the kind of misconstrual you have jumped to here.

Edited by Michael A.Aquino (07/04/10 08:19 PM)
Edit Reason: Researched.

#39959 - 07/04/10 07:57 PM Re: Stoned Again! [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Jake999 Offline

From: http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/satanism-dir/86236-transcendental-satanism-6.html

KHPR Offline
Religion: Temple of Set
Title:Social Meritocratist

Frubals: 219314

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtuMalku

I have managed to befriend a number of occultists such as Dr. Aquino (who pops in & out of The 600 Club)

Seeing as Dr. Aquino is a good friend of mine I just sent him an email asking if he posts on the 600 club as I don't think he would after learning his lesson with alt.Satanism many years ago so I think that may be an imposter.

Xeper,
Robert Adams

EDIT: I just received an email from Dr. Aquino and yes he does indeed post there occasionally:

Quote:
Yes, I occasionally kick the can around there for old pre-1975-times-sake when I'm in the mood ... also to clear up various later-era misrepresentations about the original C/S, etc.

Not exactly a Setian-caliber forum, but there are some folks there with their higher selves struggling to get out. ;-)

Xeper.
Michael

#39960 - 07/04/10 08:33 PM Re: Stoned Again! [Re: Jake999]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Thanks, Jake. Found it through Google and expanded my response above to Caladrius accordingly.

I am reminded once again to pay careful attention to even casual/private comments!

#39970 - 07/04/10 10:32 PM Re: Stoned Again! [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Caladrius Offline

I am reminded once again to pay careful attention to even casual/private comments!

Yes indeed... I have a grampa myself. The elderly do need to be reminded of things often don't they \:\)

Just out of curiosity Aquino - *tickle tickle* - what exactly is the "calibre" of a Setian and a Setian forum? Let's see... you talk to Satan/Set; you believe in rocks with magical powers... and the 5 Setian in Religious Forums are retarded. How is the rationalism I see here below or not on par with "Setian caliber?"

And if the majority of these people here are dumb for not believing in Satans, sets, and magic pebbles; and you see there are a handful of people here with "potential" to be Setians - which I would consider an insult [only after observing the online demographics of your Setians] - would this not imply a hidden motive of you being here for more then "kicking the can" for nostalgia's sake... or am I perceiving too much?

#39971 - 07/04/10 10:56 PM Re: Stoned Again! [Re: Caladrius]
MatthewJ1
Unregistered

I for one am glad Dr. Aquino returns to the 600 Club and provides his posts. Some of those posts have been very important to me in getting a stronger sense of LaVey, the CoS and TOS and particularly GM and LM. I feel that some other members have gained advantages as well.

There is no substitute for learning from somebody who has been there and done it and is willing to talk about it.

Caladrius, were you there during the 1966-1975 CoS period? Did you know LaVey? What do you actually know about Satan or Set or the CoS or the TOS?

Please impress the hell out of me with a well thought out post if you can.

People are entitled to their opinion. If you wish to refute Dr. Aquino's philosophical position than you should do it by good reasonable argument and the provision of genuine evidence and by focusing on his written works/posts.

Showing respect for a Familiar might be handy as well!

#39977 - 07/04/10 11:52 PM Re: Stoned Again! [Re: Caladrius]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Caladrius, I believe I have adequately corrected any misinterpretation of my casual/private comment to "Adams", and any 600Cer is more than welcome to quote me accordingly if desired.

Otherwise I see no particular point in gratifying your apparent compulsion to insult and provoke me now, any more than when you were on the same campaign in the "O.N.A." thread.

#40026 - 07/06/10 08:01 PM Re: Stoned Again! [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Oxus Offline

Caladrius, I believe I have adequately corrected any misinterpretation of my casual/private comment to "Adams", and any 600Cer is more than welcome to quote me accordingly if desired.

Otherwise I see no particular point in gratifying your apparent compulsion to insult and provoke me now, any more than when you were on the same campaign in the "O.N.A." thread.
One can only wonder if Caladrius is the same author of the 'Film at Eleven' campaign on Religious Forums who spontaneously created a thread intended on belittling Dr. Aquino, 'Robert Adams' and the Temple of Set as a whole?

tsk tsk if so (such a waste of time)

Ir Shti Shta-tu
Oxus

#40027 - 07/07/10 12:05 AM Re: Stoned Again! [Re: Oxus]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I assume it was as much a waste of time as this post then or am I mistaken?

Let's all move to something more productive, thank you.

D.

#76490 - 05/20/13 08:28 AM Re: Stoned Again! [Re: Diavolo]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
I've not been attracted to an Asian aesthetic in all my years of environment design but the idea of a Zen Garden does appeal to me. I have a small plot mapped out in the yard for this purpose but still having a difficult time visualizing it as something that won't look like a meg-shift Bonzi garden. Slow go, but I'm still working at it.

In terms of collecting magic rocks (gems, minerals, etc.) I have a small collection I've used in various practices. I can't honestly say that these rocks have affected me in any manner what-so-ever aside the aesthetics, it has more to do with how I can affect others with them.

I also play Quartz crystal singing bowls and taught classes at the local Metaphysical Chapel using them here in Virginia. Seems there's a high demand for that sort of thing. People are looking for 'alternative' ways to heal their mind and body. And hey, if people are willing to drop a dime for me to spend an hour of my time being awesome, I say... Why the hell not?

#76531 - 05/21/13 12:35 PM Re: Stone Zen-Garden [Re: NeoZombie]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia

I finished this piece yesterday. Interesting medium. I added it to the space I'm working on. I had to use a Dremel to etch out the features a bit. I wanted it to take on a mask look etched in stone.

Edited by SIN3 (05/21/13 12:36 PM)

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.