Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#40140 - 07/12/10 05:51 AM Alchemical symbol for sulfur hidden in Moral Orel
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I was watching Moral Orel earlier tonight when I noticed a familiar symbol hidden in plain sight in the episode "Charity".

at 3:07 into the the video, on the wall next to the coughing homeless crackhead is a poster and on that poster is the Alchemical symbol for sulfur. The real funny thing is it looks exactly like the one depicted in TSB.

Edit: You don't even have to watch this video as the symbol can be seen right next to Orel on the video still.

Interestingly enough this isn't first time a nod to Satanism has been made in this show as can be found in the episode "Satan":

Scroll ahead to 7:00 to see what I mean. While the physical portrayal of Satanists isn't exactly flattering, they do get the philosophic basics right. Almost makes me wonder if someone on the staff is a fellow traveler of the Left Hand Path.

Edited by 6Satan6Archist6 (07/12/10 05:52 AM)
Edit Reason: marked.

#40153 - 07/13/10 02:38 AM Re: Alchemical symbol for sulfur hidden in Moral Orel [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
How long before the Illuminati conspiracy theory crowd jumps on this and freaks out, I wonder?

The funny thing is that, when something is overt and direct, it often goes directly over their heads, whereas stuff that was never intended to be remotely Satanic in the first place looks Satanic to the nut.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.