Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#40240 - 07/14/10 12:49 PM Re: Objective Effects of Lying. [Re: Valor]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Do you realize that by agreeing with Dan you are admitting that the question you posed makes no sense? Or maybe you are agreeing with him because you think he was defending you.

Don't call me son, I am not your son. If I was you probably would have driven me to the point of patricide by now.

Do you even know what a vice is? You obviously do not because if you did you would see that such a question makes no sense.

Since we are obviously coming from different levels of intellect I am done with you. Any further engagement would be like me boxing with a quadriplegic in a coma.

#40243 - 07/14/10 12:59 PM Re: Objective Effects of Lying. [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Valor Offline
pledge

Loc: Coast of New England
 Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6

Since we are obviously coming from different levels of intellect I am done with you. Any further engagement would be like me boxing with a quadriplegic in a coma.

yeah' i know..lol..let me guess, "cuase you've done it before and you'll do it again".

I'm mildly entertained...

#40264 - 07/14/10 08:47 PM Re: Objective Effects of Lying [Re: Valor]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
 Originally Posted By: Valor
P.s. It would bother you to know that i'll never have to work a day in my life if i chose not to and still be finacially secure. This is the benifit of having extremely sucessful parents.

If he isn't lying, this would explain how he managed to obtain his alleged Bachelor's Degree. He had his rich daddy pay someone to write his papers for him. That, or they bribed his professors to give him A's on everything.

Seriously, though, I wouldn't be surprised if he actually did have a degree. I worked as a peer editor at my university, and you would not believe the illiteracy I was forced to endure. Even other English majors seem not to know what spell check is. Standards keep getting lower.

I love how he continues to persist in spite of everyone here telling him to clean up his language. Apparently, he thinks that the entire 600 club is wrong and he's the only one here who knows what he's talking about.

P.S. Anyone else get a PM from this clown? Mine is below.

Listen...i don't know what your problem is but it's rather annoying. You can't be serious... The best part is is that you have no idea who i am, but you still take the time to go out of your way to shoot down a topic without one single contribution... you just felt the need to ridicule and used my thread as an excuse to exert your controlling prosona...but understand, i will not suffer your pathetic attempts to undermine my Initiation. You simply don't have what it takes to produce obsticals for me.

But yet you sit there and try...waiting for someone to back you up..understand this: I'm an accomplished magician... so what is it that you think you have that has the potential to bother me on any level? "NOTHING!", lol.. you realy don't have a thing, do you?

Here i am...threading away and you pop up...i actually laughed when i put your attitude side by side to your avatar picture...thank god it's from the neck up...but then again, it's still a mess. Is that realy you or were you just joking?

P.S. Don't pm me back, it will not be opened, i promise. Just go somewhere...maybe we can call green peace and have them throw some water on ya.

lol I know what your problem is...Your the one with the pretty sister...i know, I'm Psychic.

#40265 - 07/14/10 09:51 PM Re: Objective Effects of Lying [Re: XiaoGui17]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Originally Posted By: 6

Do you realize that by agreeing with Dan you are admitting that the question you posed makes no sense? Or maybe you are agreeing with him because you think he was defending you.

It would seem Valors reading comprehension is right on par with his writing prowess. Talk about the total package.

I would, of course, expect no less from a self described 'setian' ;\)

#40278 - 07/15/10 09:34 AM Re: Objective Effects of Lying [Re: XiaoGui17]
Valor Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: XiaoGui17
P.s. It would bother you to know that i'll never have to work a day in my life if i chose not to and still be finacially secure. This is the benifit of having extremely sucessful parents.

If he isn't lying, this would explain how he managed to obtain his alleged Bachelor's Degree. He had his rich daddy pay someone to write his papers for him. That, or they bribed his professors to give him A's on everything.

Seriously, though, I wouldn't be surprised if he actually did have a degree. I worked as a peer editor at my university, and you would not believe the illiteracy I was forced to endure. Even other English majors seem not to know what spell check is. Standards keep getting lower.

I love how he continues to persist in spite of everyone here telling him to clean up his language. Apparently, he thinks that the entire 600 club is wrong and he's the only one here who knows what he's talking about.

P.S. Anyone else get a PM from this clown? Mine is below.

Listen...i don't know what your problem is but it's rather annoying. You can't be serious... The best part is is that you have no idea who i am, but you still take the time to go out of your way to shoot down a topic without one single contribution... you just felt the need to ridicule and used my thread as an excuse to exert your controlling prosona...but understand, i will not suffer your pathetic attempts to undermine my Initiation. You simply don't have what it takes to produce obsticals for me.

But yet you sit there and try...waiting for someone to back you up..understand this: I'm an accomplished magician... so what is it that you think you have that has the potential to bother me on any level? "NOTHING!", lol.. you realy don't have a thing, do you?

Here i am...threading away and you pop up...i actually laughed when i put your attitude side by side to your avatar picture...thank god it's from the neck up...but then again, it's still a mess. Is that realy you or were you just joking?

P.S. Don't pm me back, it will not be opened, i promise. Just go somewhere...maybe we can call green peace and have them throw some water on ya.

lol I know what your problem is...Your the one with the pretty sister...i know, I'm Psychic.

lol, nice try. I wrote the first praragraph, the rest was modified. adding to a quoted reply. I guess this is what you meant by getting me banned? impressive. I'm done here anyway, if this is how it's operated. Good luck to the rest.

Always and everforward,

P.s. I go to school for Art, i'm an artist. Many get thier degree's in art.

so long.

Edited by Valor (07/15/10 09:51 AM)

#40279 - 07/15/10 09:54 AM Re: Objective Effects of Lying [Re: Valor]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
lol, nice try. I wrote the first praragraph, the rest was modified. adding to a quoted reply. I guess this is what you meant by getting me banned? impressive. I'm done here anyway, if this is how it's operated. Good luck to the rest.

Aaaah, the grand goodbye. Not as emotional as I would have suspected but still..

Quote:
Always and everforward,

Surprisingly I can only say you can only advance since a lack of lower levels exist.
Whatever..

#40280 - 07/15/10 10:14 AM Re: Objective Effects of Lying [Re: Dimitri]
Valor Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
 Quote:

Aaaah, the grand goodbye. Not as emotional as I would have suspected but still..

Quote:
Always and everforward,

Surprisingly I can only say you can only advance since a lack of lower levels exist.
Whatever..

Hmmm, i'll admit...maybe i should read them prior to sending, or take the time to use spell check. But i just write off the top and send it along. I'm sure i could refine them more to the licking of the forum, but i don't have a whole ton of time...so i wing'it. Perhaps i'll take the time in the future to please, rather than be so hasty. You all have valid concerns. Spell check should have been used.

#40281 - 07/15/10 10:20 AM Re: Objective Effects of Lying. [Re: Valor]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
I'm having a difficult time deciphering exactly what your question is, but I'll give it a shot.

My questions were: how does it Effect our Objective universe If we don't apply means other than Ritual?

If you send out your request via ritual, and the universe then delivers said request, then what makes you think any other type of work would be required? In saying that making these requests 'waters down' your power as a magician are you also suggesting that the universe is finite?

Can lying effect it also... only two questions. believe me,i'm certain of it. (p.s. i wrote it)

I think lying can effect the objective universe, sure. Subjective experience appears to exist within an objective universe, therefore, any model of an objective universe must include all subjective universes (ie your and my individual experience). Since the subjective universe (where your individual lie originates) exists within the objective universe then it's only logical to assume that one can effect the other in some way.

Of course, I can't really prove that you aren't a figment of my imagination, so please feel free to take anything I might say with a grain of salt.

Some links for your edification, free of charge:

#40283 - 07/15/10 10:32 AM Re: Objective Effects of Lying. [Re: Fnord]
Valor Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Fnord
If you send out your request via ritual, and the universe then delivers said request, then what makes you think any other type of work would be required? In saying that making these requests 'waters down' your power as a magician are you also suggesting that the universe is finite?

Great reply Fnord.

From my understanding which comes from Don Webb's Work: We must work toward our objective goals in the subjective universe. What I'm saying is this, if I were to perform a ritual for "spelling", i can't presume this is enough...lol..I must also work toward it on my personal time too, to aid the Rituals effectiveness. This may include spending more time in the library or at home using "spell check" (more often) to learn of what word or 3 I might spell habitually wrong.

Edited by Valor (07/15/10 10:51 AM)

#40320 - 07/15/10 11:58 PM Re: Objective Effects of Lying [Re: Valor]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Always and everforward,

P.s. I go to school for Art, i'm an artist. Many get thier degree's in art.

so long.

I altered absolutely nothing but coloring the words you misspelled. Also, I never expressed any intent to "get you banned." I merely predicted that, given your actions, this was a likely outcome. I didn't see any need to help the process along; it seemed like it was bound to happen naturally. I'll admit that committing forum-seppuku to save face exceeds my predictions of your performance, but we'll see if you stick by your declaration. ;\)

Art college, eh? Did you really expect us to be impressed?

#40321 - 07/16/10 12:01 AM Re: Objective Effects of Lying [Re: XiaoGui17]
Fnord Offline

I went to art school. \:\)

#40322 - 07/16/10 12:06 AM Re: Objective Effects of Lying [Re: Fnord]
XiaoGui17 Offline

I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with art school, mind you. But every time someone called Valor's academic rigor into question, he kept piping on about: "Bachelor's degree! 5 years of school! College graduate!" The way he harped on about his alleged "credentials," you'd think he was the valedictorian of Harvard. I guess my point was he should have sought to impress us with the content of his posts and instead of appealing to his degree.

Edited by XiaoGui17 (07/16/10 12:07 AM)
Edit Reason: mixed construction

#40323 - 07/16/10 12:09 AM Re: Objective Effects of Lying [Re: XiaoGui17]
Fnord Offline

I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with art school, mind you. But every time someone called Valor's academic rigor into question, he kept piping on about: "Bachelor's degree! 5 years of school! College graduate!" The way he harped on about his alleged "credentials," you'd think he was the valedictorian of Harvard. I guess my point was he should have sought to impress us with the content of his posts and not appeals his degree.

I know, I was just f*cking with you.
My own credentials would stand up to scrutiny which is why I don't feel the need to go on about them \:\)

#40333 - 07/16/10 10:19 AM Re: Objective Effects of Lying [Re: XiaoGui17]
Valor Offline
pledge

I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with art school, mind you. But every time someone called Valor's academic rigor into question, he kept piping on about: "Bachelor's degree! 5 years of school! College graduate!" The way he harped on about his alleged "credentials," you'd think he was the valedictorian of Harvard. I guess my point was he should have sought to impress us with the content of his posts and instead of appealing to his degree.

Let me be clear: My only reply was that I finished 5 years of school without your tutoring. And from there you used my education as a target. I never used the word graduate or others akin to boasting. Take the time to learn the facts via reading?

Please understand this is growing so tiring and old. I would greatly appreciate you staying on top Xiaogui? I don't see you posting anywhere else but here...to undermine a thread, to create havoc and harbor a nasty attitude.

You can learn to adopt certain problem solving skills and use effective communication, this inturn wiil aid you to find more healthy and effective outlets for your anger and for the future try to meet or exceed your expectations...become more than what you seem by worshiping your potential. When your only motivation to log on is the goal to get me Banned, there is something wrong. It is a terrible way to live, is it not?

Become more than that person Xiogui. It's not very becoming.

Edited by Valor (07/16/10 10:32 AM)

#40334 - 07/16/10 10:30 AM Re: Objective Effects of Lying [Re: Fnord]
Valor Offline
pledge

Congratulations fnord. Have you found a way to use your talents as an occupation. I had a tough time with this only because there are so many artists looking for work.

I guess we are being looked down on because we went to art school. I chose art because it was important for me to express aesthetics. However...it's odd that we are being shot down in a Satanic community for "Aesthetics". Truly sad indeed.

Satanic Sin #9, Lack of aesthetics?

Edited by Valor (07/16/10 10:31 AM)

Page 3 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.