Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#40351 - 07/16/10 08:10 PM The Idiot Pope
Oxus Offline

Thursday of this week (July 15, 2010), while announcing some new rules about priestly sex-abuse (the "new rules" don't actually change anything, including insisting that bishops report known abuse to the police), this Pope at least did one thing that was truly noteworthy.

In an announcement from the Vatican, the "attempted ordination" of women was made one of the gravest crimes under church law -- putting it right up there with clerical sex abuse of minors, heresy and schism.

Now, don't you think it's a good thing that Catholic men everywhere have been protected from the awful horror of uppity women thinking that they can exercise spiritual authority?

#40379 - 07/17/10 01:47 AM Re: The Idiot Pope [Re: Oxus]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

That idiot lives more comfortably and has better healthcare and control over many more people than most of us do.

Originally Posted By: Oxus
In an announcement from the Vatican, the "attempted ordination" of women was made one of the gravest crimes under church law –

Now, don't you think it's a good thing that Catholic men everywhere have been protected from the awful horror of uppity women thinking that they can exercise spiritual authority?

He has also came out and stated that gays are indeed an abomination in the eyes of the lord.

This new pope is very old school in his ways and thinking. He has even dusted off a few hat and cape styles that haven’t been seen in many years. He was a nazi youth and has as serious a stare as myself. I think I like him as much as any stranger, I have to respect anyone who devotes him or herself to something fully and sticks by their guns even if they fight for the wrong side.

Both this man and John Paul II drove VW rabbits before becoming pope, the local church the priests never drove anything older than a 3 year old Cadillac… Perhaps I should send him pictures maybe he really has no clue… \:\)

Oh wait none of this really matters…

~T~

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.015 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.