Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#40579 - 07/20/10 10:12 PM would you serve god?
Gods-6-elements Offline
Banned
stranger

Wuz good? Yea so I know alotta people serve wit lucifer cuz you can get cool wit her and be her friend (illu,masons,etc) but if you could be cool with god which you can in the clouds. Would you drop her baby rapin ass? (Satan is a dude, not the same being)(also if you've been fooled into thinking because jesus is satan and you prolly gave your soul to him before converting, its not true you can still serve god)
#40580 - 07/20/10 10:26 PM Re: would you serve god? [Re: Gods-6-elements]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

No.

#40581 - 07/20/10 10:33 PM Re: would you serve god? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Gods-6-elements Offline
Banned
stranger

Also can ppl plz tell why as well! Thx
#40582 - 07/20/10 10:40 PM Re: would you serve god? [Re: Gods-6-elements]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Well, I already notified the Mods of this post and hopefully it will be gone before it turns into a shit storm but since you asked I will play along.

1. There is no God, therefore there is nothing to serve.

2. Even if there was a God I wouldn't serve it because it is not in my nature to be subservient to anyone of anything.

3. Something that is so demanding of worship is insecure at the least and an extreme asshole at the worst. Either way the thought of worshiping something makes me sick to my stomach.

#40583 - 07/20/10 10:52 PM Re: would you serve god? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Gods-6-elements Offline
Banned
stranger

I aint tryna convert no1 so relax, there all aliens anyway god gav commandments to keep humans from destroying each other like they do now, but like I said he's an alien and really doesn't give a fuck satan and god, are kinda cool, me I am god so I would know
#40585 - 07/20/10 11:25 PM Re: would you serve god? [Re: Gods-6-elements]
TV is God Moderator Offline

Loc: The Cornhole
I can't imaging why he wouldn't be served like any of the other customers. Even celestial beings have to wait in line though.
#40587 - 07/21/10 12:12 AM Re: would you serve god? [Re: Gods-6-elements]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Originally Posted By: Gods-6-elements
Wuz good? Yea so I know alotta people serve wit lucifer cuz you can get cool wit her and be her friend (illu,masons,etc) but if you could be cool with god which you can in the clouds. Would you drop her baby rapin ass? (Satan is a dude, not the same being)(also if you've been fooled into thinking because jesus is satan and you prolly gave your soul to him before converting, its not true you can still serve god)

I think you just overloaded my spell check. Anyway, even though I am sure you will not be around this time next week, I am going to offer you some free advice.

Learn the english language.

No matter what you have to say, nobody will give it even a passing thought if you write like a 13 year old text messaging. This forum demands a higher standard than that.

#40588 - 07/21/10 12:12 AM Re: would you serve god? [Re: Gods-6-elements]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Obvious Troll is Obvious. In any case, I'm assuming the mods are reaching for the broom and dustpan as we speak.

#40589 - 07/21/10 12:13 AM Re: would you serve god? [Re: TV is God]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
I agree, TV. There's an old saying: "The customer is always right." I suppose in the case of an omnipotent and all-knowing deity approaching the counter, this would definitely be the case. \:\)

#40595 - 07/21/10 01:14 AM Re: would you serve god? [Re: felixgarnet]
Gods-6-elements Offline
Banned
stranger

First off I'm tryna teach not troll, also this isn't an english or literature forum so who gives a fuck about spelling, get the dicks you stashed outta your rectums the cops are coming.
#40596 - 07/21/10 01:18 AM Re: would you serve god? [Re: Gods-6-elements]
Gods-6-elements Offline
Banned
stranger

Another thing, for satanists you guys are pretty pussy. I figured you'd be more chain-saw to sternum brain chomping misfits....but it seems like you guys are just loser ass fags that don't know shit about lucifer satan or god. Maybe you guys just like rock music t-shirts and piercings. Let's hear about how someones been fuckin up on your telepathy line, or who's bein stalked by cia. Real satanist shit.

Edited by Gods-6-elements (07/21/10 01:21 AM)
Edit Reason: spelling

#40597 - 07/21/10 01:41 AM Re: would you serve god? [Re: Gods-6-elements]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
Let's hear about how someones been fuckin up on your telepathy line, or who's bein stalked by cia. Real satanist shit.

Peace God!

You'll find a Real Satanist in this thread: http://www.the600club.com/topic40470-1.html

Homie comes complete with a telepathic link to Satan himself cuz!Nigga says Satan be coming in 2012 blood. Peep his shit out dogg. He gotta site site full of Real Satanist all talking to Satan and waiting for his return. They is building Satan a house: http://realsatanism.ning.com/

#40607 - 07/21/10 10:28 AM Re: would you serve god? [Re: Gods-6-elements]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
First off I'm tryna teach not troll,

Cool! I'm always up for a lesson! Can you get to the teaching part please? I'm really anxious to hear what you have to say!

also this isn't an english or literature forum so who gives a fuck about spelling,

I know but the truth is we're kind of dumb around here, so you have to use proper English and grammar so we can understand you. It's not you LOL! It's completely us!

Okay, so tell us about alien godz and all!

#40610 - 07/21/10 12:55 PM Re: would you serve god? [Re: Fnord]
Gods-6-elements Offline
Banned
stranger

Thx for that link caladrious, it seems there are real satanists here after all. It also appears the know nothings have the most to say, so high and mighty in their fluoride induced trances. They would love to have me kicked so they won't have to loosen their piercings. But yea god is here too the world aint just being run by fat ass, he's here to get the age of aquarius under control. Things is gonna get fucked up and you guys won't like satan too much when he's (seriously) raping your asshole with astral projections of penis monsters. I'll start a new thread in a little while to teach you about who god and satan really are and what they want. And don't tell me about no bible, because satan plans to fulfill revelation as a blue print for global enslavement.
#40612 - 07/21/10 01:01 PM Re: would you serve god? [Re: Gods-6-elements]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
I have better things to do than try to decipher the bullshit spewing forth from our little Christ-bringer.

Member is banned. Thread locked.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.032 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.